KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Slayer

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Slayer
Started by: General Zink

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Is that even a question?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 11:23 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

Just making sure. I'm sure you would agree it is important to clarify whether or not the deadliest melee weapon in the Galaxy is on your person.

The next day, you arrive at the address Kuylen gave you. As mentioned, it is an upper scale district of Nar Shaddaa, closer to the surface.

How is Galder with Savoir-Faire + Intelligence?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 09:14 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Intelligence 4 + Savoir-Faire 2 equals a pool of 6 dice for that. Why?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 09:16 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

One success says that Galder has a hazy idea that someone important owns properties in this area, some Hutt.

Approaching the apartment, you find that the front door is wide open. Kuylen has been expecting you, and is just inside.

"Welptet,," Kuylen says, curtly. "You are on time. Good. Come in, please."

Old Post Jun 27th, 2010 08:19 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Galder does as his client asks and comes into the apartment. If Kuylen does not close the door behind him, he will do so.

"So, nice place you've got," Galder says. "How did you get it? You don't seem like the 'born on Nar Shaddaa' type. Get in favor with someone?"

Galder has all of his weapons in a duffel bag that he carries in with him.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2010 08:24 AM
General Zink
Bane

Kuylen lets you close the door as he walks into the apartment.

"Something along those lines," Kuylen says. He eyes your duffel bag with a raised brow. "I see you brought your armory with you. A penchant for weapons? What did you bring?"

Old Post Jun 27th, 2010 08:31 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Yeah, a bit," Galder admits.

Galder will show him the inventory (heavy pistol, assault rifle, electro-mace, combat knives), though he pointedly does not include his lightsabers in his show n' tell.

"I can use them all," Galder brags, "and well."

Old Post Jun 27th, 2010 09:49 AM
General Zink
Bane

Kuylen examines with his eyes only and gives a nod of approval after each one.

"Good," Kuylen says. "Otherwise there would be no point to hiring you."

Kuylen guides you into a spacious living room. The apartment is largely unfurnished in general but the living room has a holoprojector and comfy chairs. Kuylen places himself in one and gestures for you to the do the same.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2010 10:27 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Galder does so, dropping his duffle bag down beside his chair. He removes his heavy pistol from it and locks it into his holster.

"So, I think I need a little more information than you gave me at the docks last night," Galder says. "Who's after you that you need my protection?"

Old Post Jun 27th, 2010 10:41 AM
General Zink
Bane

"You are right," Kuylen says. "I suppose you should know that much." He rests one leg over the knee of his other as he sits and talks with you. "As you have guessed, I have some 'friends' in high places here on Nar Shaddaa. Having such stature on this moon means that you are likely to be the poster figure of scum and villainy, as I am sure you know. And such scum always have enemies."

Old Post Jun 28th, 2010 06:13 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Galder thinks of his own life and finds it hard to disagree with that line of logic.

"Fair enough," Galder says. "Whoever you are buddy-buddy with, they have enemies, and you're getting some attention from them by association?"

Old Post Jun 28th, 2010 09:04 AM
General Zink
Bane

"Correct," Kuylen says. "To be more precise, I performed duties for my associate and employer in order to curry favor, and as a result, I have earned the ire of a rival crimelord. It is hardly convenient, for my employer has refused to help me out of this predicament. Hardly convenient at all."

Galder- you feel unease.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2010 07:00 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"I can imagine that'd be pretty frustrating," Galder says. "I hope you don't intend for me to deal with the entire problem for you. I might want you to raise my pay if I'm meant to be dismantling an entire gang or syndicate or whatever. That's not what I do."

Old Post Jul 6th, 2010 07:28 AM
General Zink
Bane

"Not to worry," Kuylen says. "They won't want to exhaust their manpower on a petty rivalry. Eventually they will let me be. Until then, I pay you to make sure I last that long."

Your unease is increasing.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2010 02:46 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Galder shifts, then looks around the apartment. He doesn't want to reveal his Force sensitivity to this man without reason, but he doesn't want to blurt out that he has a bad feeling about things.

"Maybe I should look over the rest of your apartment," Galder says. "Got any security tech installed? Alarms, traps, etcetera."

Old Post Jul 12th, 2010 02:51 AM
General Zink
Bane

"No," Kuylen says. "It is a private residence, not a fortress."

The apartment suite is spacious and pretty unfurnished, as mentioned. It actually irks you a little- it looks like he has not lived here long. The living room connects to a kitchen on one side and the bedrooms via hallway on the other, and of course the entryway. Downstairs is a speeder garage.

The living room has a very wide window that you notice your unease decreases as you move away from it.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2010 11:59 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Hmm... Galder's going to go stand by the window and see if he can see anything.

"Stay away from the window," he says to Kuylen. "I don't know why you got such a damned big one, perfect for snipers..."

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2010 10:15 AM
General Zink
Bane

Almost as if on cue, there is the sound of a small crack and you experience an awful stinging sensation in your shoulder and a small kick that knocks you down.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2010 01:32 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Damn it.

"Yup, stay way from the window!" Galder says to Kuylen, scrambling for cover. He peers around the frame of the window to see if he can see where he was shot from then inspects his wound.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2010 01:44 AM
General Zink
Bane

There is a white-hot needle embedded in your shoulder. The area around it feels hot and tingly.

That is Observation to check where the shooter is.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2010 10:22 PM