KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Slayer

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Slayer
Started by: General Zink

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Does Galder know anything?

Old Post Oct 12th, 2010 08:47 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

Not really, so Kuylen will explain.

The Rodians are not a highly sophisticated species despite their membership in the Republic. They are violent, sneaky,and greedy, and still live in a clan system. Of these cans, the Chattza Clan is the most violent and dominating. Throughout the galaxy, it is the Chattza Rodians that have established gangs and syndicates.

"And it is the Chattza Rodians that I have angered," Kuylen says. "By doing work for my Huttese associate that I do not wish to detail out. You already know that they want me dead. You did not know how badly they want that. Now you know."

Old Post Oct 16th, 2010 04:29 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Geez," Galder says. "Gotta pick your enemies a little better. You have an entire clan of angry Rodians on your back. And it sounds like they're not going to stop."

Old Post Oct 16th, 2010 04:53 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

"No, they will not," Kuylen says. "Meaning they must be destroyed. I am willing to increase your pay..."

Old Post Oct 16th, 2010 06:10 PM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Oh, changing the deal on me?" Galder says. "No thanks, I don't want to piss off the Chattza Clan too. I'm pretty lethal but I'm not enough to kill the entire clan."

Old Post Oct 16th, 2010 06:34 PM
General Zink
Bane

"Do not show ignorance; I do not have the entirety of the Chattza Clan seeking my blood. Only the gangsters here on Nar Shaddaa."

Old Post Oct 16th, 2010 07:03 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Then why not leave Nar Shaddaa?" Galder asks. He is expecting some superior answer but wants to know the real reason.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2010 07:21 PM
General Zink
Bane

"I have unfinished business with the Hutts," Kuylen says. "Only a coward lets threats get in the way of such things and I am no coward. Are you?"

Old Post Oct 16th, 2010 08:05 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"No," Galder says immediately, remembering a lesson from Pazol about fear and cowardice. "I'm not afraid of these green bug-eyed thugs. I'll kill every one that comes at you."

Old Post Oct 16th, 2010 08:16 PM
General Zink
Bane

"You didn't kill the sniper," Kuylen points out.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2010 08:18 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Galder grits his teeth.

"He'll be made the exception, not the rule," Galder snarls. "The next one I'm stabbing to death."

Old Post Oct 16th, 2010 08:25 PM
General Zink
Bane

"I will hold you to that," Kuylen says as good-naturedly as one possible can when discussing murder. "I have medical supplies to treat whatever wounds you have. Help yourself. I doubt they will try again today. Stay on watch, regardless. Tomorrow, I must visit my Hutt contact."

Galder can heal 20 damage from rest, then apply your Medicine rating doubled (thanks to medkits) twice.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 07:27 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Puts Galder at 7 damage. I think he will live just fine.

Once he patches up and rests, Galder will fetch a new knife out of his bag since the Rodian took off with it still in him. This one serrated and long and sharp.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 07:43 AM
General Zink
Bane

The remainder of the day goes with only one event. A shoddy repair droid fixes the melted window in the apartment. Aside from that, Galder rests up! Kuylen stays involved with his reading and says very little to you.

The next day begins early, as the Nar Shaddaa night brightens into a gray smoggy morning in the low cities. Kuylen's driver, a loud-mouthed Twi'lek, has arrived to take you both to meet Kuylen's Hutt ally.

You sense danger in the future... you are unsure what to make of that.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 07:54 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Galder wakes up groggy the next day, before the driver arrives. He prepares for the journey by assembling a targeting rifle and strapping that and the electro-mace across his back, and a pair of light repeating pistols to his hips.

"Can you do more than chauffeur?" Galder asks the Twi'lek pilot.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 03:50 AM
General Zink
Bane

The Twi'lek smugly pats a light pistol at his side, with a small range finder and improved iron sights added on.

"You might say that," the pilot says. "Can you do anything besides use a gun? At all?"

Old Post Oct 19th, 2010 03:31 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"You might say that," Galder says, thinking of his connection to the Force as well as the myriad of weapons he is accustomed to toting. "You gotta name?"

Old Post Oct 19th, 2010 03:35 AM
General Zink
Bane

"Yes," the pilot says, though he leaves it at that.

Kuylen enters, having donned his military uniform once more. He pulls on his pelisse as he walks into the room. You also notice that he has strapped a blaster underneath his arm. It is a simple pistol. Nothing remarkable about it.

"Time to go," Kuylen says. He leads the way to the speeder you used earlier in the garage. The pilot slides into the driver's seat and Kuylen into the passenger side.

"Be watchful, Welptet," Kuylen says curtly in way that reminds you of Pazol's lessons. Pazol was not nearly as refined as this fancy man-in-uniform I've-got-lots-of-gold guy, of course.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2010 04:44 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Don't worry your bearded head," Galder says. "Nobody is going to mess with ME here."

Galder will hop into the back seat with his weapons. He'll make sure everything is strapped down and have his sniper at the ready.

"Just make sure you don't run into anything," Galder insults the pilot.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2010 05:02 AM
General Zink
Bane

The Twi'lek shoots you a glare then starts the speeder. Once the engine is whirring smoothly, he pulls it out of the garage and into the smoggy, open air of Nar Shaddaa.

Traffic on Nar Shaddaa is not quite as rigid as Coruscant; there are a lot of drivers violating traffic laws by zipping in and out of the lines of speedes criss-crossing the sky between buildings. Your pilot doesn't do this. He joins the flow of traffic going the direction Kuylen indicates.

So far so good, Galder. You do not see any trouble.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2010 07:13 AM