KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Marvel vs Capcom 3

Marvel vs Capcom 3
Started by: Phanteros

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (101): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Never mind, the post at SRK just got removed. That was fast.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Apr 22nd, 2010 at 12:23 AM

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2010 12:19 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Galactus should not be in this game because no team of Marvel or Capcom heroes I've seen in the capcom vs games can beat him.

Does it really matter?

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2010 12:25 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Zack Fair
Does it really matter?

To me yes, to the majority of gamers no. It's a personal thing. I feel the same way about any boss that gets jobbed or they're there for a silly reason. I liked MVC2's boss.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2010 12:35 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heythere,Honey

I hope Apocalypse is in this.

Sig by Scythe

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2010 04:38 AM
Heythere,Honey is currently offline Click here to Send Heythere,Honey a Private Message Find more posts by Heythere,Honey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JustFrame

Like I said, make Justin Wong into the Final MvC3 Boss, because he was the Real Boss in MvC2. Seriously, I thought I was "decent" in MvC2...however playing against Justin Wong on more then one occasion when I used to play MvC2 at one point in time made me realize I was a total douche scrub in contrast.

If they made a character to look exactly like Justin Wong but with a cape on, and basically just take all of what he could literally do in-game from MvC2 and roll it into one character, you would have a character that even Galactus, Apocalypse and such would crap in their pants going up against.

I could just imagine fighting CPU Boss Wong, and seeing him do 1-Pixel Comebacks just when you thought you were going to win.

Yes, you know you would like it too!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2010 05:07 AM
JustFrame is currently offline Click here to Send JustFrame a Private Message Find more posts by JustFrame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Bro SMASH
Anybody else interested in what the storyline is gonna be like? I'm hoping we get some cutscenes or something because it would be cool to see how the Marvel and Capcom characters interact with each other.

Games like this don't need a storyline.

To me yes, to the majority of gamers no. It's a personal thing. I feel the same way about any boss that gets jobbed or they're there for a silly reason.

Same here.

Originally posted by Heythere,Honey
I hope Apocalypse is in this.

Also, this.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2010 05:39 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Games like this don't need a storyline.

Well it's gonna get a storyline anyway so too bad.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2010 01:18 PM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

wow just seen the trailer. very nice. i liked Ryu's loud and grand hadouken at the end. and i liked that liked how they showed him more that once on that trailer kinda showing that once again, in a way, Ryu is still indeed the most popular fighting game character in video game history.

I remember he was the capcom mascot for a while. like it was his silouette behind the beginning of the logo.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2010 03:02 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

To me yes, to the majority of gamers no. It's a personal thing. I feel the same way about any boss that gets jobbed or they're there for a silly reason. I liked MVC2's boss.

Well, might as well say that they shouldnt even bother to make any Capcom vs Marvel games or MK vs DC games etc..... Why? because they cannot beat the characters of the comics. No way Zangief cannot beat Cyke never mind Hulk etc...

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2010 05:43 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Originally posted by FistOfThe North
wow just seen the trailer. very nice. i liked Ryu's loud and grand hadouken at the end. and i liked that liked how they showed him more that once on that trailer kinda showing that once again, in a way, Ryu is still indeed the most popular fighting game character in video game history.

I remember he was the capcom mascot for a while. like it was his silouette behind the beginning of the logo.

as I said, copy pasted from TvC.. it 'is' nice.. but I still expect something better for MvC3

--------------------

http://kotaku.com/5520736/a-first-l...n+game-graphics

I think if they made the hadoukens and stuff ALOT faster (like as fast as they fly like damn bullets in the animes), they wouldnt really need mega 5 hit hit-boxes

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2010 09:27 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Well it's gonna get a storyline anyway so too bad.

Doesn't change what I said.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2010 07:45 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JustFrame

VS Series from a *insert character* vs *insert character* isn't supposed to make sense. How in the world should Spiderman defeat Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet in Marvel Super Heroes? Thanos was the final boss with that whole shebang and he's beatable.

So even if Galactus is in here, it shouldn't matter if he's a boss that was beatable. Of course, basically everyone within that roster would not be able to contend with him, however that shouldn't matter because it's only a game.

Because if we went by this, then that means in a game like Tekken...nobody should be allowed to beat Jin, and 98% of the entire Street Fighter cast should not even be allowed to beat Ryu as well unless your Alpha Bison, Gill, Gouki or Oro. So to me, having an "all powerful" well established boss from the Marvel Universe is fine, in the end, its all for fun with the inclusion of that boss regardless if he/she/it within that universe would have been "near" unstoppable.

Also, I will be extremely pissed if Marvel vs Capcom 3 played like "another" version of TvC. This isn't TvC2...this is Marvel vs Capcom 3, make it more true, and similar in fashion to the Marvel vs Series please, not TvC.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2010 08:25 AM
JustFrame is currently offline Click here to Send JustFrame a Private Message Find more posts by JustFrame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

The series is not supposed to be serious. Its just fun and should be taken that way.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2010 01:28 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

The game is not gonna have 1 boss, it's gonna have a boss from each side or at least that's what everyone else is sayin'. I haven't actually seen Capcom or Marvel say this but whatever...

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2010 05:10 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

[QUOTE=12677236]Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
[B]as I said, copy pasted from TvC.. it 'is' nice.. but I still expect something better for MvC3

--------------------

i remember a few months ago i posted on the tvc thread that if mvc3 were to ever come out it would be just like tvc cause of the gameplay and cause the game is beautiful no doubt but now that i think of it, mvc3 should do, and i believe will do, leagues better, i mean it's the father of games like tvc. and it'll be for the more powerful next gen system so you know it's going to look way better.

I also believe mvc3 will probably be the most popular and best selling fighting game in video game history.

It's gonna be big. and i can't wait. i've dreamed of this game and i thought it would never be made and now it's a reality. the next game i want to be made just as badly is SW battlefront 3. I'll then be able to die happily with a smile.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2010 07:22 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

Originally posted by No End N Site
The game is not gonna have 1 boss, it's gonna have a boss from each side or at least that's what everyone else is sayin'. I haven't actually seen Capcom or Marvel say this but whatever...

If that's the case, then I know two bosses that would be perfect for their sides:

Galactus for Marvel

Pyron for Capcom

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2010 08:25 PM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Originally posted by FistOfThe North
[QUOTE=12677236]Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
[B]as I said, copy pasted from TvC.. it 'is' nice.. but I still expect something better for MvC3

--------------------

i remember a few months ago i posted on the tvc thread that if mvc3 were to ever come out it would be just like tvc cause of the gameplay and cause the game is beautiful no doubt but now that i think of it, mvc3 should do, and i believe will do, leagues better, i mean it's the father of games like tvc. and it'll be for the more powerful next gen system so you know it's going to look way better.

I also believe mvc3 will probably be the most popular and best selling fighting game in video game history.

It's gonna be big. and i can't wait. i've dreamed of this game and i thought it would never be made and now it's a reality. the next game i want to be made just as badly is SW battlefront 3. I'll then be able to die happily with a smile.

hell yeah battlefront is da shii~

if the in game is going to look as nice as they're promising, I'm definitely interested..

also.. I loved the baroque system in TvC.. and I cant wait to see what kind of amazing new system capcom comes up with for MVC3

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2010 10:06 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

I'm hoping Demitri is in the game so Dante can get Midnight Blissed.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2010 10:44 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
hell yeah battlefront is da shii~

if the in game is going to look as nice as they're promising, I'm definitely interested..

also.. I loved the baroque system in TvC.. and I cant wait to see what kind of amazing new system capcom comes up with for MVC3

man i really hope the end up making bf3 but for now it's looking like mvc3 did 5 years ago. just a bunch or rumors, speculations, and retarded fan made youtube videos with the occasional rick roller.

And it will look nice. tvc looks good for a wii fighting game but mvc3 should look great on ps3 and 360.

but I read the that mvc3's gameplays' gonna be profound yet simplistic and very stylistic. meaning it'll flash properly, mvc style, with the in-game moves looking amazingly spectacular and complicated but it'll control like a dream meaning it's not going to be as intricate to pull off some of the more explosive attacks as it may've been before.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2010 10:53 PM
Heythere,Honey

If that's the case, then I know two bosses that would be perfect for their sides:

Galactus for Marvel

Pyron for Capcom

This should happen. rolling on floor laughing

And I really think the game should be called "Capcom vs. Marvel."

Sig by Scythe

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2010 11:31 PM
Heythere,Honey is currently offline Click here to Send Heythere,Honey a Private Message Find more posts by Heythere,Honey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote