KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Indiana Jones » Buy Your Own Fertility Idol

Buy Your Own Fertility Idol
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (40): « First ... « 36 37 [38] 39 40 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

There are new ones?

Just saw the teaser with Weyland...

Old Post Mar 19th, 2012 05:08 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Indeed:

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Mar 19th, 2012 05:39 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Just watched them before you posted.... Looks FAN TAS TIC! If the story is as good, we have something stunning on our hands... I saw the head of a space jockey on the examining table, I did quite distinctly see a face hugger type of thing beig held by one the characters.. and yet, it doesn't look like an Alien hunt movie... so, yum yum..

Old Post Mar 19th, 2012 06:22 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

I agree! This looks special...That new looking chestburster type alien in the cryotube/medtube with the girl looked a bit ominous...as did the pictogram depicting the Alien (presumably) in pure Alien DNA mode... Did ya see the full "space jockey in chair" shots?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2012 07:53 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I sure did... All looks pretty drule city.

But the thing in the cryo tube is a face hugger I think, not a chestburster. It has those inflated breathing sacks on both sides.

Last edited by queeq on Mar 20th, 2012 at 08:54 AM

Old Post Mar 20th, 2012 08:46 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Interesting...I think we may be thinking about two different things. I mean the one that is swinging above the woman's head and its connected to the woman's umbilical cord..

Old Post Mar 20th, 2012 10:08 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

New bits:

Old Post Mar 20th, 2012 10:13 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Old Post Mar 20th, 2012 10:33 AM
queeq
Chaos

Yeah that was the same bit... I thought it was a face hugger but now you have me doubting. In the international trailer you just showed there seems to be another shot of it: a close shot of a fleshy tail slithering inside what appears to be a space suit... This trailer suggests it's the creature that gets inside the helmet... Maybe a precursor of a face hugger?

Nice to see this trailer, very different style and atmosphere. And nice new bits.

I also wonder what those two white bulging things are in that MRI scanner looking thing, in the still of the Youtube clip.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2012 05:56 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

It would seem to be something along those lines, Maybe it has some functionality of all or none of the above... maybe the alien DNA is a shapeshifter.

Knees/legs, by the looks of it...

Old Post Mar 20th, 2012 06:26 PM
queeq
Chaos

I don't think so, the shape is odd... plus there seems to be something inside the right bulge.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2012 07:08 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

It's blueberry?

'Cause logically it'd have to be able to keep it somewhere...

Old Post Mar 20th, 2012 11:03 PM
queeq
Chaos

Blueberry???

Old Post Mar 21st, 2012 03:31 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Or even just it's regular phone.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 12:30 AM
queeq
Chaos

Blackberry... *face palm*

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 07:50 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Space Jockey things use tech that maybe have evolved by then.

And the Blueberry is and has always has been superior to the Blackberry....

shifty

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 08:05 AM
amilyc001

Thanks a lot!(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 09:17 AM
amilyc001 is currently offline Click here to Send amilyc001 a Private Message Find more posts by amilyc001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I'm impressed.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 09:45 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 10:53 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Mar 24th, 2012 12:43 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote