KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Bane vs Tombstone

Bane vs Tombstone
Started by: Prep-Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Bane vs Tombstone

Who wins?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2010 01:00 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Bane = Class 3 at beast(Being very generous)

Tombstone = Class 12, with much higher durability.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2010 05:45 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Tombstone on occasion has slapped spider-man around liek a rag dog. Bane has zero chance unless Bane gets prep.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2010 05:58 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Lenny fought Cage in his early Power-Man days, both were weaker back then, but until Cage got the upperhand, they were going blow for blow. Bane never would've been able to go for any length against Cage.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2010 06:12 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Tombstone breaks Bane's back

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 19th, 2010 07:05 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Apr 19th, 2010 07:24 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord_Talron
The Lion's Roar

thumb up

Old Post Apr 19th, 2010 07:27 PM
Lord_Talron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord_Talron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Talron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Not fair at all for Bane...

Old Post Apr 19th, 2010 07:36 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Bane destroys Jobberstone. DD just beat Tomby with no gear while wearing a suit. Bane is way more skilled than Tomby, just as strong, faster, and slightly less durable.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 10:35 AM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

That's why we have no PIS rule.
Well-written Tombstone treated Daredevil like a child. And DD couldn't handle his speed.

(please log in to view the image)

I agree that on average his showings aren't consistently good, but no PIS there's no reason why Tombstone won't take Bane. He is stronger, way more durable and probably just as fast.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 11:11 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 11:11 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Originally posted by SamZED
That's why we have no PIS rule.
Well-written Tombstone treated Daredevil like a child. And DD couldn't handle his speed.

I agree that on average his showings aren't consistently good, but no PIS there's no reason why Tombstone won't take Bane. He is stronger, way more durable and probably just as fast.

How many times is Tombstone "well-written" though? Tombstone far many more times for a consistent history has shown to severely underachieve. Like below when DD beats him and the Matador. One DD swing from a mallet and he is koed. Do you think Bane hits harder than a mallet?

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

I also would like to see evidence of Tombstone being stronger than Bane. Bane certainly has better striking power and much better skill in h2h. He isn't too far behind in durability either.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 12:17 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

That's the thing, also Bane had some insane showings since the thread was made.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 12:19 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by Supermutant
How many times is Tombstone "well-written" though? Tombstone far many more times for a consistent history has shown to severely underachieve. Like below when DD beats him and the Matador. One DD swing from a mallet and he is koed. Do you think Bane hits harder than a mallet?

I also would like to see evidence of Tombstone being stronger than Bane. Bane certainly has better striking power and much better skill in h2h. He isn't too far behind in durability either.
I do, but I also think Spider-man hits harder than Bane. And Tombstone on a good day tanks most of Pete's punches. Again, I agree it's not very consistent.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 12:43 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by SamZED

Same writer was responsible for the sledgehammer scene.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 12:46 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Edit

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 12:59 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

I like Tombstone better so............... stick out tongue

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 06:36 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Jobberstone. lol

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 06:41 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Zack M
Jobberstone. lol

Check out his respect thread I linked too. He's pretty powerful for a street/low meta.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 06:42 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Zack M
Jobberstone. lol

He's had plenty of great showings, actually.

You call him Jobberstone, then remember who got headbutted...

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 06:43 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote