KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » Alice In Wonderland (2010)

Alice In Wonderland (2010)
Started by: edwinian

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
edwinian
Heavy Metal

Alice In Wonderland (2010)

Just read that Alice In Wonderland will be coming toDVD on June 1st . There will be 3 different options to choose from, with your standard DVD, a Blu Ray Disc, and then a 3 Blu Ray Disc combo that includes a DVD. I think it's cool that they are releasing it so quickly after its theater run. I'm thinking about picking up one of the Blu Ray discs.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2010 09:02 PM
edwinian is currently offline Click here to Send edwinian a Private Message Find more posts by edwinian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll be getting the blu ray/dvd double edition, that comes with a limited edition cover and you slide different covers into it. It's the same price than all the different editions here in Britain, and cheaper than the one with the boring bonus digital copy.

Blu ray is only Ł2 more than the dvd edition... I'm also ordering the original Disney Alice in Wonderland on blu ray when it's released soon, can't wait for that.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 03:03 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Very good movie

52 / 100

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Apr 25th, 2010 08:49 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Saw the movie but did not get a chance to watch any of the extras yet.

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2010 03:57 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maximus395

crazy movie, it was what I expected I just didn't know how it would be created, movie was a trip to watch.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2011 04:19 AM
maximus395 is currently offline Click here to Send maximus395 a Private Message Find more posts by maximus395 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tarand
Restricted

Account Restricted

These things looked pretty good, and some that I can learn, and I hope to learn more on it!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2011 12:33 AM
tarand is currently offline Click here to Send tarand a Private Message Find more posts by tarand Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Sometimes I wonder what goes on in Tim's Burton's mind when he directors movies.

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2011 02:50 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Personally the movie could've been darker especally coming from Tim Burton, something along the lines of American McGee's Alice.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2011 12:37 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Manofwords

Still not seen this... like Burton but this just didn't grab me from the trailers...

Old Post Sep 4th, 2011 01:55 PM
Manofwords is currently offline Click here to Send Manofwords a Private Message Find more posts by Manofwords Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote