KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S GAME EPISODE IV- 'CHASE'- LIGHT SIDE AREA

USH'S GAME EPISODE IV- 'CHASE'- LIGHT SIDE AREA
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (86): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fire

I reply: "Militairy control this is Jedimaster Torkan, we have business to attend to on your planet, is it possible for us to land"

I whisper to mah:"Maybe we can try this different names thing, might help a bit"

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2003 03:44 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

"Well it can't do any harm...I hope."

Old Post Feb 10th, 2003 05:52 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Huh? Why impersonate a different Jedi? If anyone checks your credentials they will find out you are lying.

"Jedi?" says a confused traffic controller. "Uh... very well... please, come in at landing bay 3..."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 10th, 2003 08:29 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

(cause I have actualy no clue to what kind of power persis has, for all I know he was right there in the control room and could have us shot out of the sky)
"very well, thank you"

Old Post Feb 10th, 2003 10:54 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(In the MILITARY section? How odd! But even if he was, he STILL would have shot you out the sky, hmm?)

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 11th, 2003 12:45 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

(well I don't really know him, so I dunno what his powers are)

Old Post Feb 11th, 2003 06:50 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

What you know about him makes absolutely no difference at all! It was still a gambit which made no difference.

But in truth, you DO know about him; you looked him up last story. Persis is a smuggler, not a military man. The military are here to STOP the smugglers. Your problem is that Persis has probably fled to the civilian part, as he has Tartaran citizenship.

In any case, your ship lands at the landing bay. Several armed guards await you outside.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 11th, 2003 11:21 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"Oh, I'm fine Master Gundark. Majora gave a nasty kick before Mah put an end to her evil, so my head hurts. Geez, to think I was almost killed..."

Xeth pilots the Nexu's Grin until the Nar Shadda traffic control contacts him. "This is Xeth Tam, here on business of my own." Remembering that the Hutt's are in control here, he brings up his old spying job. "I'm an old accomplice of Shareth the Hutt."

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2003 05:24 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

Mah leaves the ship and makes a gesture towards the guards.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2003 11:04 AM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Here on the Hutt's favour?" says traffic control. "A bold claim. Very well, you may land in the third landing quadrant, bay 5586."

-

"Good day, Master Jedi," says a guard to you Mah, uncertainly. "If you would care to come this way, I shall take you to the captain."

BtVS

Old Post Feb 12th, 2003 11:11 AM
Fire

I carefully follow behind mah, keeping my mouth shut atm

Old Post Feb 12th, 2003 11:37 AM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

Mah follows the guard to where he takes him.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2003 02:33 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

"So exactly how DID you leave things between yourself and Shareth, Xeth ?" Kellan asked. "Please don't tell me she's currently looking to obtain your head as a trophy."

Old Post Feb 12th, 2003 03:23 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Hmm... does infiltrating her organisation as an undercover agent and then betraying her count as bad?

Xeth, she will try and kill you.

-

Mah, and Marcus, the guards lead you to an office of a certain Captain Pheron. His office is at the top of the dome that appears to be the main building of the military sector (which, frankly, is not what you expected- one habitation dome and some landing pads, and the transfer to the civilian sector). The wall behind him is mostly plasti-glass, and affords a view of the outer buildings of the civilian sector.

"Um," says Captain Pheron, getting up from behind his desk when you come in. He shrugs slightly. "Hello?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Feb 12th, 2003 at 08:42 PM

Old Post Feb 12th, 2003 08:32 PM
Fire

"goodmorning..." raising an eyebrow "we are here to do an investigation and will not take much more of your time, it would be kind of you if you would let our ship stay here if it is not too much trouble. Secondly I would like to know wether or not it takes a lot of time to transfer between this sector and the civilian sector?"

Old Post Feb 12th, 2003 08:47 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"An investigation? One that is pertinent to this area? The Senate did not inform me," says the Captain. "As to your othjer question, transfer takes virtually no time at all. If you are allowed to enter."

BtVS

Old Post Feb 12th, 2003 08:52 PM
Fire

"the senate will inform you when the time comes, time is of the essence non the less, would we be allowed back in if we would leave now?"

Old Post Feb 12th, 2003 08:56 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"I don't think you understand," says the Captain. "You ARE Jedi, yes? I am sorry to ask such a ridiculous question."

BtVS

Old Post Feb 12th, 2003 08:58 PM
Fire

"Yes we are jedi"

Old Post Feb 12th, 2003 08:59 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Um..." says Pheron, and you can feel his discomfort. "Then surely you are aware that I cannot possibly allow you into the civilian sector?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 12th, 2003 09:00 PM