KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S GAME EPISODE IV- 'CHASE'- LIGHT SIDE AREA

USH'S GAME EPISODE IV- 'CHASE'- LIGHT SIDE AREA
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (86): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

"How come?"

Old Post Feb 12th, 2003 09:02 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

'We MUST get into the civilian sector, it is absolutely crucial to our mission, I fear the senate and the council would be very displeased if this mission would fail, so I urge to you let us go into the sector"

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2003 09:03 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"But..." says Pheron, starting to swaet slightly. "I am sorry... but... by Senatorial ORDER no Republican forces are allowed inside the Tartaran civilian sector. *I* can't even go in there! I am on a Senatorial appointment to ensure the security of the Republican inviestigation for the duration of which the Civilian Sector, in case the case falls apart..."

He stops.

"You don't even know what I am talking about, do you?"

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 12th, 2003 09:08 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

"Not really. Is there ANY way for us to get in...in any way?"

Old Post Feb 12th, 2003 09:10 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Um... not until the investigation is over..." says Pheron. "Let's... let's start this again. WHY is it you are here? I assumed you were part of the investigation.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 12th, 2003 09:11 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

"Well if you would let us in..."

Old Post Feb 12th, 2003 09:15 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"I CAN'T let you in," says the Captain. "It's not legal! Please. Tell me why you are here and I will see what I can do."

BtVS

Old Post Feb 12th, 2003 09:18 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

"Stay here and see what you can do" Mah whispers to Marcus, "I'll go to the ship and the comm and see if I can get any info on why we're not let in here; what's going on." He then walks back to the location of the ship and requests some info on what's happening on Tartarus at the moment.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2003 04:36 PM
Fire

"My college will return shortly, if it is no trouble I'd like to get a drink"

Old Post Feb 13th, 2003 07:05 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Pheron presses a button on his desk.

"Shara, bring in some refreshments for the Jedi, would you?" he asks.

Ok, mah, you are back at your ship (and I will remind you that whilst at your ship you may send messages to the other two groups).

What will you now try and determine?

BtVS

Old Post Feb 13th, 2003 08:12 PM
Fire

"Thank you"

Old Post Feb 13th, 2003 08:59 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

want to know about the senatorial order that makes it impossible for us to get in, and that investigation.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2003 10:08 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok.

The entire Tartarus sector is indeed under a vast invesitgation headed by a Senatorial commission- this is why there was no civilian transport coming here.

Tartarus is, apparently, the centre of a smuggling operation that has its tendrils spreading throughout the whole Republic and costing it untold billions of credits. And this is not some remote Hutt planet; it's close to Malastare, a MAJOR Republican world (albeit a dodgy one).

Currently evidence is being accumulated by Republican authorities to try and get a trial going and shut down these damn people. But the Tartarans have invoked no end of legal obstructions pointing out their right to free passage in their own system, and they brought a successful court case to make this happen. They also won the right to avoid any persecution OTHER than that directly pertinent to the investigation.

To whit, the result is this. During the course of the investigation (now in its 30th month) no private transport to Tartarus is allowed. All those travelling to Tartarus must prove they have valid Tartaran citizenship, and all incoming travellers must so prove themselves before being allowed to enter the Civilian Sector- which is to say, the entire rest of the moon (though Tartarus is not actually that large).

Meanwhile, the Senatorial Committee meets every three months to discuss the problem and try and advance some sort of solution. Captain Pheron has been sent by this committee, and this whole military area that controls the flow into and out of Tartarus was created by that committee.

The most important thing is this. Whilst the investigation is going on, NO forces of the Republic may enter the area, on direct order of the Senate, in case they breach the partiality of the investigation by so doing and render all that work invalid- the court case could collapse if Republican forces enter. This includes Jedi.

You are beginning to remember why you hate Republican bureaucracy...

BtVS

Old Post Feb 13th, 2003 10:42 PM
Julie
The Student

"Lance? Are you there?" Sieri askes into the comm.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2003 02:23 AM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(I assume he is, but Lance is way right now)

Sieri, you have now arrived in the general area of the planet Belseraphon, a large and mostly orange planet with no evidence of major cities. It is very quiet in space around here...

BtVS

Old Post Feb 17th, 2003 11:30 AM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

Mah went back from the ship to the location of Jedi Marcus, thinking about what could be done.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2003 10:10 PM
Fire

"Aaah I see my fellow jedi has returned, could we get a private moment captain?"

Old Post Feb 17th, 2003 10:39 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Use my secretary's room," says Pheron.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 17th, 2003 10:44 PM
Fire

"Thank You"

Old Post Feb 17th, 2003 10:48 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Are we going to be allowed to land without a lot of grief, Ush ?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2003 01:59 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote