KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S GAME EPISODE IV- 'CHASE'- LIGHT SIDE AREA

USH'S GAME EPISODE IV- 'CHASE'- LIGHT SIDE AREA
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (86): « First ... « 84 85 [86]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fire

"Yerssot move along, this is not our mission, we can not interfere with the investigation any longer than we already have. We have to hurry!"

*on reaching the ship Marcus contacts Gundark: "Master Kellan are you there?"*

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 09:42 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

mierenneukermierenneukermierenneukermierenneukermi
erenneukermierenneukermierenneukermierenneukermier
enneukermierenneukermierenneukermierenneuker

well, you're the boss

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 09:47 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

zeik ni big grin

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 09:53 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

what? I said you were the master, FM!
don't get all "jump"y on me stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 09:54 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"I am sorry Master Gundark," Xeth says, cringing. The pain is intense. "I could not stop them. I know Master Yoda says that size matters not and that the crude matter of muscles means nothing, but the Dark Jedi have proved us wrong on that one. Though I am nimble, I..." Xeth stops, taking a few gasps of anguish, and continues. "...I could not contend with the Dark Jedi's strength. I am sorry we could not stop them."

"Kosta, on the other hand, did quite well, though his lightsaber was destroyed."

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 02:09 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

*As Kosta left the sceene of the duel he made sure to pick up his broken saber, the crystals may still be intact and he may be able to use them to build another one*
*Kosta had no problems carrying Xeth, he is small and fairly light*
Kosta bowed to the unfamiliar jedi*
*He put him down gently so as not to cause him pain*

"I am Kosta Quel Thaas"

What is this I don't even

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 04:06 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

(I'll pretend you didn't say that, as you know Master Gundark.)

Xeth gets up best he can, but then falls over.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 04:32 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

(Not to gundy! To Yerss. They are with us......arent they?)

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 04:54 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

(No, they are on a different planet, now at their ship!)

"Let's go inside so we can contact the others," Xeth says, getting up again. "They will want to know of our finds. Ascar gave you the coordinates, am I correct?" he asks as he walks inside.

"U9, get the bacta, and hurry."

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 04:56 AM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

(Oh embarrasment I ams soooo unatentive)

*Kosta foolows Xeth staying close incase he falls.*

*When they get inside, he sits down and examines his cut-in-half saber*

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 05:02 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

As you tend to your wounded and think over the situation, you know that this stage of the Chase is over. The Dark Siders have moved on by now from their scattering over the Galaxy- and not only do you have the same worries as Ascar that Kuylen will find the Mausoleum, the revelation by Marcus and yerssot that the Dark Siders have successfully eliminated Persis and taken the Astrolabe confirms your worst fears. The Dark Siders now have the Mausoleum's location.

But you are not done yet. For a start, you have the location yourself. Secondly, you both have leads. Yerssot's tracking device on the shipo the Dark Siders stole from Tartarus soon stops functioning, presumably discovered, but it remains active long enough for you to get a trace on the route they were taking through hyperspace. On its own this is of dubious use- but Gundark and Xeth discovered Kuylen's ship on Nar Shadda, and they are able to track that as it goes into hyperspace as well. With two bearings, you will be able to calculate an approximate idea of their destination. Galder's ship has been captured by the Jedi on Tartarus- a notable success, especially as the special hyperdrive inside it has been taken also. Gundark and Xeth disabled the long-range hyperdrive on Kuylen's ship as well. There can be nno question that they can replace these units with similar ones, so you must have slowed the Dark Siders at the very least.

Latara can report to you that the Miramar on Belseraphon, having heard news of her release, have already rebelled (having also spoken to the Jedi yuo sent there about the truth of the situation- the Miramar did not know that Kuylen wanted to ressurect the Sith, the Miramar's deadliest ancestral enemy), they have rebelled and thrown Kuylen's agents off the planet. By the descriptions you have, one is the man Takuan you saw on Malastare- but the other is a Zabrak you have not heard of. Along with this girl seen on Tartarus and the new bad guys on Nar Shadda, it seems that Kuylen has recruited a very solid group of followers in his time.

Now you must leave, to begin your final pursuit of the Dark Siders. First, those of you on this final journey will rendezvous and some convenient location, Then you will plunge out into the unknown, out of Republican space, towards the very outer edge of the Galaxy- for your meeting with destiny.

This episode ends here.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 02:41 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote