KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S GAME EPISODE IV- 'CHASE'- DARK SIDE AREA

USH'S GAME EPISODE IV- 'CHASE'- DARK SIDE AREA
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (91): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Kuylen arrives some 30 minutes later. His military uniform is not overtly displayed, for he is wearing his Jedi robes, which causes a few odd glances, though he could be a traveller from any outlying system. He walks over to you two and pulls down his hood, revealing his smart, bearded features and braided hair.

"You two wanted in?" he asks, curtly.

-

Galder... this place looks like a DUMP! Anyway, the traffic control from the military zone is calling you.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 7th, 2003 11:10 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

9i assume i'm not near belseraphon yet)

Old Post Feb 7th, 2003 04:45 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You assume correctly, sir. The Force is still constructing it.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 7th, 2003 08:41 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I give the military control a fake name. "This is Kil Banar to Tartarus military. Requesting permission to land."

Old Post Feb 8th, 2003 01:35 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"Yeah. I've heard a little about your crazy plan. And a good enough profit," I say offhandedly, sipping a drink.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2003 04:08 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"If it's money you are after," says Kuylen, "you can go back to working for pirates. I am not going to mince words with you; I am going to offer you power beyond your imaginings. Interested?"

-

"Tartarus control to unknown vessel; what business do you have here?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 8th, 2003 12:11 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

OCC: Ooo... You're not gonna let me on the team just like that?

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Last edited by General Kaliero on Feb 8th, 2003 at 03:09 PM

Old Post Feb 8th, 2003 03:06 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

I lean back. "Did I say profit in money? I WANT power." Here I clench one clawed hand into a fist. "In what form is this power?" I ask, crossing my arms.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2003 03:07 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Seeking landing accomodations. Just had a run-in with pirates and need repairs. Can't make it to any other planet."

Old Post Feb 8th, 2003 07:00 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
genral zink
Keeper of the Jello

"The power to use the Force to a higher degree, you knuckle-head. But there could be a profit in money. Lance Windu and Kellan Gundark have prices on their heads. If you remember, that's how I met you, K. I was bounty hunting..."

"But yes, I want in. I've grown up with power, and I need more."

Old Post Feb 8th, 2003 07:06 PM
genral zink is currently offline Click here to Send genral zink a Private Message Find more posts by genral zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Good," says Kuylen. "We are heading to Hutt space. I will tell you more when we are there. Get your stuff and come with me.

"One other thing. Now you are with me, you are dead men. Those bounties you speak of? From this moment on they apply to you as well. You will have to PROVE yourself worthy of life for no-one will give you second chances on Nar Shadda."

-

Rex, traffic control immediately asks you for full details of where the pirates attacked you, what their ships looked like, why they attacked you, what your cargo is, what your business was near here in the first place, and how you got away.

It sounds like he is reading it from a list. But with some urgency.

-

Dexx... people LIVE on that planet? From orbit it looks like a large brown, dusty rock.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 9th, 2003 02:04 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"Nar Shaddaa? Hmm..." I look thoughtful. "So... If I'm a dead man does that mean no more bounties? So that there's no leads that might be traced?"

Old Post Feb 9th, 2003 06:15 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Galder gives them unclear details. "I'm not sure where they attacked me, but probably near the edge of the system. Their ships were painted red, maybe the Red Lance pirates. They probably mistook me for a wanted man, for I have nothing valuable onboard. My cargo is just me and my good friend, Taruk. Like I said, I was on the edge of the system, and was not going to be coming to Tartarus until I was attacked, and Tartarus seemed to be the closest friendly planet on my star charts. My ship is armed, so I got away with fire power and speed. I was hit on the way out and my hyperdrive needs repairs, which I can do myself. I've been flying at sublight speeds for four days."

He talks to Chion for a second. "Hope you don't mind the name Taruk. You might have to use it when we land..."

Old Post Feb 9th, 2003 06:49 AM
genral zink
Keeper of the Jello

"I've pretty much given up my bounty hunter status anyway. I have all the money I need (we're talking LOTS of cash, up in the millions because of my gambling and dead father's wealth), so I'm good. I'll meet you on Nar Shadda, Kuylen. I plan to make my service worth your while..."

When Wraith returns to his apartment, he begins packing some of his things. Most he will leave in his apartment, mostly just the everday stuff like his computer and furniture. No one will be able to track him by his name to this apartment. After all, he did use an assumed name when he bought it.

He begins putting on his armor, which is remarkably light in contrast to how heavy it looks. Last of all he puts on his helmet. The eye holes have electrobinoculars wired into them so that he can see at far distances, as well as night vision. It has the disturbing likeness to a horse's skull with rotting flesh still attached, but made of metal. He then straps his five lightsabers to his belt and heads for the docking bay in which his ship is stored across town.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2003 06:59 AM
genral zink is currently offline Click here to Send genral zink a Private Message Find more posts by genral zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

takuan stares at the planet's surface as the ship heads down. It looks hostile but he knows to look beyond that...he has been through some places as well.
He paciently waits for the landing.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2003 12:07 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"You are dead men," says Kuylen, "because that is what they call a man with a bounty on his head who is stupid enough to enter Hutt space. That is why you must earn their respect, and mine. But do not be stupid enough to make war on the Hutts or you will find yourself rather more traditionally dead."

Kuylen gives you a rendezvous of where to meet in Nar Shdda. You may travel in his ship or your own.

-

Galder, the traffic control man seems unhappy.

"What were you doing out of hyperspace on the edge of this system in the first place? Why do you make reference to a pirate atack that none of our sensors picked up? And your ship appears to be undamaged."

Crap, Galder, there are three fighters following you, well within sensor range.

"This area is under military jurisdiction. Stand down and prepare to be boarded."

-

Takuan, you are busy getting permission to land.

"About damn time," comes a cultured voice from the other end of the comms.

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Feb 9th, 2003 at 02:13 PM

Old Post Feb 9th, 2003 02:06 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"I'll travel in my own ship. See you at Nar Shaddaa." I get up. Turning on a communicator wirerd into one of my gauntlets, I say into it, "X-5, ready the ship. Set coordinates for Nar Shaddaa." I then leave the bar, heading for the docking bays where my ship is housed.

When I get there, X-5 has just finished refueling the Dawn. I check the cargo area for supplies (good) and tag-alongs (bad), then get into the cockpit and take off. I like to get a quick start on things.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2003 02:50 PM
Dexx
wingless

Takuan keeps his replies for when reaching the ground.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2003 03:14 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Belseraphon strikes you as two things, Dexx. One, orange,. And two, totally uncivilised. You can't see anything you would call a city at all. Your ship seems to be descending down to some enormous stone building.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 9th, 2003 04:26 PM
Dexx
wingless

takuan is somewhat surprised to see apparently no buildings. He knows though, that this is a place forging enough to have trained such skilled warriors as the miramar. He gets up from his eat by now and heads for the ship's exit ramp as it goes down. He looks at the twi'lek(guy or chick..whatever) no more.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2003 05:30 PM