KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S GAME EPISODE IV- 'CHASE'- DARK SIDE AREA

USH'S GAME EPISODE IV- 'CHASE'- DARK SIDE AREA
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (91): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

There are buildings, just no metal ones, and no cities.

There are ten Miramar warriors waiting for you at the bottom of the ramp. They turn smartly and salute you.

-

Wraith and Dek, it is not a long trip to Nar Shadda. To your surprise, when Hutt traffic control asks for your clearance, Kuylen identifies you as emissaries of Shareth the Hutt returning with messages for her august presence. You are given landing clerance at once.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 9th, 2003 08:36 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

Takuan returns the greeting. He's not quite sure why he's here, and he tries to find that out, on a not so direct method.
"i understand i was waited" he says.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2003 08:55 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Please come with us," says one of them, and beckons you to head towards one of the great entrances to the stone citadel.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 9th, 2003 08:57 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

Takuan follws, feeling a slight, fade curiosity towards all this. He admires the grandeur of these constructions.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2003 09:01 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

They are very low, rather short and squat things, these citadel buildings, but very solid, also. They lead you through dim passageways.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 9th, 2003 09:03 PM
Dexx
wingless

These are quiet, darken corridors, somewhat to his taste. he follows the miramar extending a wave of the force, by now, to feel any life form ahead. He's in 'friendly' areas here, but Takuan likes to know what to expect in this venturing.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2003 09:07 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You can sense a lot of... frustration and unpleasantness, Takuan.

The guards come to a large stone door, that opens, and then stop. Apparently they are not going in. They wait for you to.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 10th, 2003 12:37 AM
genral zink
Keeper of the Jello

Wraith puts his ship down on the landing pad. "Well well, Nar Shadda. Reminds me of Coruscant, but with tons of dirt and grime and wanted men and it's ruled by the Hutts instead of the Republic. If any of those Jedi you spoke of follow us, Kuylen, they'll have a bit of a hard time enforcing the law."

Old Post Feb 10th, 2003 01:04 AM
genral zink is currently offline Click here to Send genral zink a Private Message Find more posts by genral zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

takuan looks at the gusrds who have stopped so suddenly. He steps in through the massive door.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2003 05:29 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Dexx, to your surpirse, this large room looks like some sort of secretarial office. There are bookcases here, and files, and in the middle of it all- conspicuous comapred to the stone features around it, is a wooden desk, behind which is a Zabrak (like Maul, but no tatooes). He looks up as you enter.

"Ah," he says, "you must be Takuan."

-

"If they can't enforce the law they will simply kill you," says Kuylen. "You should hope you do not meetr the Jedi here."

"Now then, each of you, watch and learn. You are playing for different stakes now I don't expect sloppy work, and I do expect fast learners. First of all, this is Nar Shadda. THIS is how you do things here."

Kuylen strolls over to a hopeful-looking docking and customs official standing by the entrance to the city.

"An emissary of Shareth's, I hear," says the official. "A prestigious job..."

"Stay out of my business," says Kuylen. He reaches into his pelisse and pulls out some credit chips. "Here is a thousand credits. I expect that no-one will allowed to touch our ships whilst they are under your careful watch."

"Of course! Of course!" says the happy official. Kuylen smiles back and turns to go on. But then he stops, turns smartly, and fixes the official with a piercing gaze. He also holds his hands forwards towards him, and you both sense the subtle use of the Force.

"And let me make this clear. If I find someone HAS tampered with our ships at any time, I will kill you and take back my money. Understood?" The terrified official nods. "Good."

Kuylen beckons the two of you to follow him.

"THAT is how you do things," he says. "And you will find the Force has a strong effect on the weak-minded..."

BtVS

Old Post Feb 10th, 2003 02:14 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"Yes. I shall conduct business acording to your direction." I say. "And I hope my slight Force powers will have enough effect. I'm a master of sabers, not mind-control."

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2003 05:49 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

takuan is somewhat surprised to find that cerain room looking like that. it might have something to say about it's enhabbitant.
"that would be me" he says looking around "who might i be speaking with?"

Old Post Feb 10th, 2003 06:03 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"My name is Alik Saar," says the Zabrak. "You are with me now. I hope you prove less argumentative than your predecessor."

-

"I have a private room we can go to to talk things over," says Kuylen. "Come with me,"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 10th, 2003 08:31 PM
Dexx
wingless

Takuan tries to figure the meaning of the zabrak's sayings. He is suddenly passed by a wave of curiosity directed towards that 'predecessor'..and her behaviour.
"why did she need replacement?" he asks after a brief pause.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2003 08:37 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Oh, Edna left on some 'personal quest' or somesuch," says Saar. "Something to do with some slaver from her past. I suspect someone has arranaged this inconveneicne for us... nonetheless, her loss. That girl was too emotional, though very talented. I am told YOU are talented as well, Takuan. I hope so. You are not with the Galder and Chion idiot brigade any more. Here we do things MY way, with some degree of intelligence."

BtVS

Old Post Feb 10th, 2003 08:50 PM
Dexx
wingless

Takuan is obviously irritated on the zabrak's dominant tone, and somewhat repulsive...but he doesn't say anything.
"i asume you'll have the chance to see my talent for yourself. That's why i'm here if i'm correct"

Old Post Feb 10th, 2003 09:04 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Yes indeed," says Saar. "Your sensitivities are of use to me, as is someone who can fortell any... problems before they occur. I am sure I do not need to tell you how important the Miramar are to our plans. Now the Republic is on our tail we need some means of levelling the scales. We need their UNCONDITIONAL support for, I would hope, perpetuity."

There is a knock on the door.

"Come in," says Saar. The great stone door slides open, to reveal Nayler.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 10th, 2003 09:09 PM
Dexx
wingless

Takuan looks at the door sketching a greeting gesture towards nayler.
he truns to Saar again.
"what exactly will my implications be in all of this?"

Old Post Feb 10th, 2003 09:14 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

OOC: Ok, I'm followin' Kuylen to a private room now...

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2003 02:15 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Oh crap..." thinks Galder as the three ships draw closer. "If I resist they'll blast me, but if they board they'll discover I've been lying!" Galder comes up with a quick plan.

"This is Kil Banar to military outpost! Look, my hyperdrive is faulty and my ship is a piece of junk and shudders from time to time. It sure felt like I was hit. And I swear I saw ships! Maybe YOUR equipment is faulty as well! Or they were using cloaking devices to evade scanners! I don't want to give you any trouble so just give me permission to land."

Old Post Feb 11th, 2003 03:27 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote