KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » X-Men: First Class movie

X-Men: First Class movie
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Banshes's getting cast and will be a kid

http://www.comicvine.com/news/bansh...ass-too/141517/

Old Post Jun 30th, 2010 09:08 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

A kid? Really? This movie is going to be interesting..Im a little happy we get to see Sean but im not thrilled there going to have Emma in it. Dont get me wrong i like her character but i dont think she needs to be in this movie. I mean how are they going to have a "kid" Cassidy and a "grown up" Emma? Unless.... there might be some flash backs like they did in x3.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2010 06:02 PM
crimsonphoenix is currently offline Click here to Send crimsonphoenix a Private Message Find more posts by crimsonphoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Alice Eve as Emma Frost... could work.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2010 09:04 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

Im not talking about who could play her. I was really talking about how Emma as a character (i believe) shouldnt be in First Class. All they need to do casting wise for her is find someone with blonde hair, tan and big boobs stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 1st, 2010 10:18 PM
crimsonphoenix is currently offline Click here to Send crimsonphoenix a Private Message Find more posts by crimsonphoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by crimsonphoenix
Im not talking about who could play her. I was really talking about how Emma as a character (i believe) shouldnt be in First Class. All they need to do casting wise for her is find someone with blonde hair, tan and big boobs stick out tongue

In a way, we should be glad that Bryan Singer didn't do X-Men 3. Because he planned to have Emma Frost and have her be played by a (then) 55-year old Sigourney Weaver. thumb down Sorry, but no. Emma shouldn't be in Xavier's age group.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jul 6th, 2010 09:11 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Havok Gets Cast

Old Post Jul 9th, 2010 08:48 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

The number of new characters being introduced for this - none of whom are around by the events of the first X-Men - makes me wonder if Marvel & Fox is doing some subtle rebooting, and throwing out the continuity of I-III.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jul 9th, 2010 06:31 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The X-Men Vs Kevin Bacon in First Class?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2010 02:24 AM
FistOfThe North

Yea, I just read something like that on G4 news.

This is what I got:

"Deadline is reporting that the one and only Kevin Bacon has been offered the role of the film's villain. While Bacon is reportedly in negotiations for the role, no other details have been revealed on exactly who he would play."

interesting..

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jul 11th, 2010 02:57 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
williamberry
Restricted

Account Restricted

really a good movie which is really full of entertainment.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 09:47 AM
williamberry is currently offline Click here to Send williamberry a Private Message Find more posts by williamberry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Jennifer Lawrence is Mystique in X-Men: First Class

Old Post Jul 16th, 2010 02:51 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

And here I was worried that Fox might have learned their lesson with X-Men Origins Wolverine on over casting and bogging down the movie with pointless ancillary characters...

I hope to GOD this movie gets shelved and the rights revert to Marvel.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jul 16th, 2010 03:09 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

Yeah there already f'ing up the movie just by the mutants there casting imo. I really dont see what direction it is going. Im just thinking with them casting all these mutants that there might be some flashback/flash forward scenes.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2010 11:44 PM
Dr Mystery
Supervillain Sensation

Saw a photo of Kevin Bacon being interviewed the other day, I dunno if anyone knows who he will play yet but I thought that he looked a little like Mr Sinister.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2010 11:18 PM
Dr Mystery is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Mystery a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Mystery Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

If the movie involves Scott`s background, Mr Sinister is a strong possibility for Bacon`s role. I think he could be great as Essex. There is also a rumor saying he is going to play Sebastian Shaw. Less likely and fitting IMO.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 08:10 AM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shorty19
thenewkidontheblock

Does anybody know whos the main villin in XMFC and the heroes in the movie to.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 08:26 PM
shorty19 is currently offline Click here to Send shorty19 a Private Message Find more posts by shorty19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Alot of the heroes have been revealed not that had to look up.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2010 06:59 AM
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

I just want to see who they are going to cast as Scott, Jean, Bobby and Warren. (If there even going to be in the movie)

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2010 05:59 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Inception Gets X-Men: First Class Changed

Old Post Aug 4th, 2010 08:20 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Rose Byrne in Talks for X-Men's Dr. Moira MacTaggert

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=68815

so this is the confirmed cast so far

James McAvoy as Charles Xavier a.k.a Professor X

Rose Byrne as Dr. Moira MacTaggert

Mike Fassbender as Erik Lehnsherr a.k.a Magneto

Nicholas Hoult as Hank McCoy a.k.a. Beast

Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique

Caleb Landry Jones as Sean Cassidy a.k.a. Banshee

Lucas Till as Alex Summers a.k.a Havoc

Edi Gathegi as Darwin

Alice Eve as Emma Frost a.k.a. The White Queen

Kevin Bacon in an unspecified villain role ( rumored to be Sebastian Shaw)

Jason Flemyng as Azazel

Old Post Aug 16th, 2010 06:41 AM