KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » X-Men: First Class movie

X-Men: First Class movie
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Big O
The Original O

its going to fracked up royally, but i still go see it because im a Marvel junkie. so long as there isnt a speck of Wolvie in it, ill endure. and what the heck does Emma Frost, Banshee, and Havok have to do with the first class of mutants?

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Aug 16th, 2010 03:13 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I still have faith for it since Matthew Vaughn is involved take a look at what he did with Kick-Ass.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2010 07:24 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

January Jones has been confirmed for Emma Frost

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=68864

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 05:56 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji

i like her.. good choice

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 06:40 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Ah hell yeah, she's my girl.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 06:44 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Not bad.

Still waiting to see what they do with Cyclops. Praying they don't mess it up.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 07:05 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

What did you think of the guy who played him in the first three movies, PR?

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 07:23 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I still have faith for it since Matthew Vaughn is involved take a look at what he did with Kick-Ass.
you might be on to something. that was greatly epic. here's hoping....

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 08:41 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by RE: Blaxican

laughing out loud

you're probably better off not asking.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 08:55 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by RE: Blaxican

That he's not muscular enough to actually be Scott Summers, and stuff like that, which I kinda agree with.

>.>

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 09:07 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

I picture Scott from what his nickname is, "slim". Tall and lean. Has a good jaw structure.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 03:14 PM
crimsonphoenix is currently offline Click here to Send crimsonphoenix a Private Message Find more posts by crimsonphoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Love your sig.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 07:35 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

What the hell is going on with the production team here?

First they announce a few months ago that Rosamund Pike has been cast as Emma. Then they announce not long after that actually, they have cast Alice Eve. Now today, it's January Jones...?
Who's playing Emma next week? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm not sensing control behind the scenes; I'm sensing the studio pushing things around, shoveling in all these characters.
Matthew Vaughn walked away from X-Men 3 & Thor right in production, because he seemed at sea in dealing with a big budget production. If he's doing this to prove he can handle it... erm

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Aug 19th, 2010 02:02 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Indecisive nitwits is what they are.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2010 09:19 AM
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

I have came to the conclusion that this movie is going to be one big clutter f***!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2010 08:06 PM
crimsonphoenix is currently offline Click here to Send crimsonphoenix a Private Message Find more posts by crimsonphoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Can't be any worse than X-Men Origins Wolverine.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2010 09:22 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Can't be any worse than X-Men Origins Wolverine.

You underestimate these people.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 19th, 2010 11:27 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

I hope for all are sakes he is not.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2010 04:10 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

they should really stop now. there is no way that Marvel Studios is going to make another good movie. after X2 and Spiderman 2 it should have been over and done. they screwed up Hulk(the second one was passable.), FF4, Elektra, DD, Blade, Punisher, X-Men 1&3(that whole franchise went kaupt, although Bryan Singer did the best he could with what he was given erm), let's just say all of the live action moves weren't anywhere near where they could have been. Thor, Spiderman 4 and the X-Men Origins series are going to be epic fails.......

no expression

......buuuut i'll watch them anyways because im a hypocrite and a Marvel junkie.

Last edited by The Big O on Aug 20th, 2010 at 08:07 AM

Old Post Aug 20th, 2010 08:04 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by The Big O
they should really stop now. there is no way that Marvel Studios is going to make another good movie. after X2 and Spiderman 2 it should have been over and done. they screwed up Hulk(the second one was passable.), FF4, Elektra, DD, Blade, Punisher, X-Men 1&3(that whole franchise went kaupt, although Bryan Singer did the best he could with what he was given erm), let's just say all of the live action moves weren't anywhere near where they could have been. Thor, Spiderman 4 and the X-Men Origins series are going to be epic fails.......

no expression

Most of those movies you mentioned were'nt done at Marvel Studio's they were done at Fox, Sony and Lionsgate only movie/s that that been done at Marvel Studio's is Both Iron man movies and the upcoming Thor movie.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2010 08:47 AM