KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Identity

Identity
Started by: Max Power

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Max Power

Identity

anyone see the trailer for this? I caught it when I went in to see Darkness Falls. I think it looks really good. It's been a while since I've seen a really good mystery thriller.

I'm surprised to see John Cusack in this one. Has he ever done a thriller before? It'd be cool to see him in a new genre.

The whole cast of this movie looks pretty good, actually. What do you guys know about the movie?

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2003 06:20 PM
Max Power is currently offline Click here to Send Max Power a Private Message Find more posts by Max Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Nothing, who else is in it?

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Feb 4th, 2003 05:39 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Max Power

According to IMDB its a pretty nice ensemble cast. John Cusack, Ray Liotta, Amanda Peet, Alfred Molina, Clea DuVall, John C. McGinley (I celebrate that guys entire catalogue) and Rebecca DeMornay. Not too shabby.

The premise of it kind of reminds me of a Clue but in more a psychological thriller kind of way. A bunch of people end up in one place and don't know why... then they all start getting murdered by someone among them. Apparently they all have one link between each other?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2003 08:22 PM
Max Power is currently offline Click here to Send Max Power a Private Message Find more posts by Max Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Max Power

Also just came across the Identity website and it's pretty cool. What do the numbers mean?

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/identity/main.html

Old Post Feb 20th, 2003 10:31 PM
rusky
Waiting for da snow

The release date probably....

Have fun||

Old Post Feb 21st, 2003 08:26 AM
rusky is currently offline Click here to Send rusky a Private Message Find more posts by rusky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Max Power

thanks smartass. wink

But there are numbers 1 - 10 with each one clicking into a different scene of sorts. I don't know. They aren't scenes from the movie or anything... I think they are a clue to how people in the movie die. There are 10 characters, right?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2003 04:20 PM
crickey77

I saw that on the Website too Max. I think each one is for the 10 people that get stranded in the hotel. THe website is pretty damn creepy! Can't wait to be scared crapless by this one next friday.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2003 06:14 PM
crickey77 is currently offline Click here to Send crickey77 a Private Message Find more posts by crickey77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
edwinian
Heavy Metal

I am wishing that it was next Friday this Friday....

I will see Holes probably...but I have no desire to see Maliub's Most Wanted or BulletProof Monk- so the sooner Identity gets here, the better!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2003 10:18 PM
edwinian is currently offline Click here to Send edwinian a Private Message Find more posts by edwinian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Indentity looks more suspensefull and scary then anyother movie that's coming out this year.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2003 11:19 AM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dano

The numbers could be a "play" on an old movie called "ten little indians" which is surprisely very similar to this movie. It is about 10 people who are spending the night in a big mansion and one by one they are being killed by one of the guests.

Very good(old movie, the 70's I think) movie by the way, with a great twist at the end!!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2003 04:05 PM
Dano is currently offline Click here to Send Dano a Private Message Find more posts by Dano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ariwin

I'm really looking forward to seeing Identity...I think it's going to do a lot better than most people suspect.

Who's directing it again?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2003 06:04 PM
ariwin is currently offline Click here to Send ariwin a Private Message Find more posts by ariwin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Max Power

James Mangold is directing it.

I am counting down to Friday night. I feel like I've been waiting an eternity to see this movie and I have to get to it before someone gives away the ending!

Old Post Apr 21st, 2003 03:19 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Saw the commericial. Looks interesting.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2003 03:37 PM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dixie22

If you guys wana see some more great clips of Identity check out ifilm.com. It looks really creepy! Can't wait for FRIDAY!

Old Post Apr 21st, 2003 05:06 PM
dixie22 is currently offline Click here to Send dixie22 a Private Message Find more posts by dixie22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

looks a bit creepy, might be good.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2003 05:11 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote