KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » DareDevil (reboot)

DareDevil (reboot)
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by marwash22
Probably, but i think it could work on FX; they get away with a lot on that network.

FX would work as well.. be nice if it were to actually get done

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 07:03 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Here you are:

laughing

I actually liked that old Spidey show..

Old Post Aug 16th, 2012 10:33 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

The 1970's Hulk show with Bill Bixby & Lou Ferrigno still stands up today. Those 1970's Spider Man TV films with Nicolas Hammond, they never took off, really. Not like that great early cartoon series made by Ralph Bakshi with the hip theme song and score.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Aug 16th, 2012 04:58 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Some writers have opined Marvel Studios getting Daredevil might not be the best thing, since they are now owned by Walt Disney; using Frank Miller's Born Again storyline as an example of something that would be toned down.

Well, first of all that's why Disney set up separate divisions - Touchstone Pictures, Hollywood Pictures and Miramax Films for their most mature & extreme properties - to handle such films since they won't go further than the PG-13 rating for scifi/fantasy films under the Disney name. And second, it's not like Warner Bros. have gone as extreme with their mainstream DC heroes. They took aspects of Frank Miller's very mature Batman: Year One for Batman Begins, but didn't go the whole way in adapting it.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2012 04:55 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Actually a month overdue on celebrating this: Daredevil officially back in the fold of Marvel Studios! Thanks for throwing in the towel on this, Fox. Better days look to be ahead.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2012 06:36 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by roughrider
The 1970's Hulk show with Bill Bixby & Lou Ferrigno still stands up today.

For me it doesn't

that Hulk looked more like She-Hulk.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2012 06:42 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by roughrider
Actually a month overdue on celebrating this: Daredevil officially back in the fold of Marvel Studios! Thanks for throwing in the towel on this, Fox. Better days look to be ahead.

Well the more they get back the better..

But he's a bit small league to fit in with the Marvel cinematic Universe. But then again they do have Hawkeye and BW in there.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2012 01:18 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Well the more they get back the better..

But he's a bit small league to fit in with the Marvel cinematic Universe. But then again they do have Hawkeye and BW in there.

I'm not expecting Daredevil to appear in a future Avengers, nor would that be a good idea. They need to create an offshoot of the shared universe, just set in urban New York and featuring the most streetwise heroes - DD, Punisher, Luke Cage, Power Fist - just like the Marvel Knights imprint worked.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2012 09:35 PM