KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » My new code lyoko

My new code lyoko
Started by: OddDellaRobbia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
pgdarth95

you should write this down on paper. smile

Its been a long time, how have you been? You know, when you MURDERED me.
Ahh..well let us put that behind us....for science....you monster....

Old Post May 12th, 2010 01:55 AM
pgdarth95 is currently offline Click here to Send pgdarth95 a Private Message Find more posts by pgdarth95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OddDellaRobbia
Lyoko warrior

Skull was riding full speed just alittel ahead of the worm. He pulled out 2 daggers and started climbing the worm. The team was dodging thousands and thousands of thorns until skull reached the head of the beast "Only got one shot at this." he said then he pulled out a huge sword jumped down cutting the worm in half from head to tail. "Now that that's over we can continue." then the halves of the worm collapised on skull "this is astonishing." said Jeremy from his computer "Skull lost all his life points but he's still here."

Old Post May 12th, 2010 02:42 AM
OddDellaRobbia is currently offline Click here to Send OddDellaRobbia a Private Message Find more posts by OddDellaRobbia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OddDellaRobbia
Lyoko warrior

I need to write it on paper but I'm to lazey smile

Old Post May 12th, 2010 02:44 AM
OddDellaRobbia is currently offline Click here to Send OddDellaRobbia a Private Message Find more posts by OddDellaRobbia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OddDellaRobbia
Lyoko warrior

"we'll come back and put him next to a tower later but right now we have to get to our tower and deactivat it." said Rain. "Rain's right, we need to get to that tower." agreed Terra "Well if were looking for a tower could it be that red glowing building over their?" joked Ulirch "Well actully it is." said Jeremy but by the time the group was a couple steps away from the tower Odd and Lauren were devirulirzed by upgraded krabes. "Do we always have to have it hard?" complained Sam."YES!" said everyone else.

Old Post May 12th, 2010 03:00 AM
OddDellaRobbia
Lyoko warrior

5 krabes stood battel ready surronding the group until a huge boulder was launched at 2 krabes crushing and destroying them. Just then they all knew who it was...... It was skull. While the krabes where being destracted Ulrich, Sam, and Megan jumped up on the krabes and destroyed them leaving Aelita and Terra abel to enter the tower while Aelita and Terra worked Jeremy worked on devirulizing Yumi, Ulrich, Rain, Sam, and Megan. Then Jeremy pressed a button and said retern to the past now and the day was starting again.
END oh episode 1

Old Post May 12th, 2010 03:31 AM