KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » 2010 FIFA World Cup

2010 FIFA World Cup
Started by: §P0oONY

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (46): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Liberator
Mums Gardener

England wins every match 10-0.

;D

ONLY A FEW HOURS MORE UNTIL THE FIRST KICKOFF OF THE WORLD CUP, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Jun 10th, 2010 11:30 PM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Slay
Do you mean in 2002 where Korea got a penalty that wasn't a penalty and Totti getting a red card which wasn't a red card against Italy?

Yep, to mention a few "incidents" Iīm sure FIFA want the local teams to do well , brings in more fans and money. So far the tickets havnīt been selling well in S.Africa apparently the majority of foriegn fans are yanks.smile Good job they canīt chant that well.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2010 12:33 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liberator
Mums Gardener

3 English fans killed in a bus accident with 19 injured. D:

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Jun 11th, 2010 01:11 PM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justinwood

I support to brazil. They really deserve win these time. if they will we are going for a big party.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2010 01:42 PM
justinwood is currently offline Click here to Send justinwood a Private Message Find more posts by justinwood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm just gonna predict the quarters onwards:

Netherlands 2 - 1 Brazil
England 2 - 1 France
Argentina 3 - 2 Germany
Spain 2 - 2 Italy (Spain win on penalties)

Semis:

Netherlands 3 - 1 England (Lets face it, England needs a good keeper)
Spain 3 - 2 Argentina

Third Final:

Argentina 2 - 1 England

Final:
Spain 2 - 0 Netherlands

I do think Portugal could survive their group and be against Spain, I also think Brazil have a very good chance against Netherlands.

And I think the score might then be:

England 2 - 1 Brazil (Never know)
Spain 2 - 0 England
Brazil - Argentina (oooh, now that would be the game to watch)

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Last edited by It's xyz! on Jun 11th, 2010 at 03:02 PM

Old Post Jun 11th, 2010 02:49 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

fantastic goal for south africa

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jun 11th, 2010 03:18 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

And mexico

TGFwashere

Old Post Jun 11th, 2010 03:41 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liberator
Mums Gardener

1-1 Final score line. Fantastic strike from South Africa I was extremely impressed with their play.

Should of been 2-1 to Mexico though aye? What was the call on?

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Jun 11th, 2010 04:06 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

South Africa goal was amazing, and South Africa definately had another chance near the end which would've been beautiful.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Jun 11th, 2010 04:39 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

That was definitely a great goal by S. Africa. I was actually surprised by how well they managed to exploit the weaknesses of Mexico's defense (the right-side in particular).

As my expectations weren't very high with the France - Uruguay match, I wasn't disappointed by the result.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2010 12:41 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quiero Mota

"I'm telling ya, the England/US match is a really big match. In fact, the stakes are so high that whoever loses has to clean up the Gulf." - Jay Leno

"If the US loses to England, it will be disappointing. But if England loses to the US...well, there isn't enough beer in all of Britain that could drown the sorrow."- ABC World News reporter, Bradley Blackburn

Old Post Jun 12th, 2010 06:54 AM
Quiero Mota is currently offline Click here to Send Quiero Mota a Private Message Find more posts by Quiero Mota Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Mairuzu
And mexico

I was surprised they did well.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2010 07:23 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Originally posted by Quiero Mota
"I'm telling ya, the England/US match is a really big match. In fact, the stakes are so high that whoever loses has to clean up the Gulf." - Jay Leno

"If the US loses to England, it will be disappointing. But if England loses to the US...well, there isn't enough beer in all of Britain that could drown the sorrow."- ABC World News reporter, Bradley Blackburn
The silly yank obviously doesn't realise that this is not the knockout stage, so losing to the US would be disappointing but not devastating.

France deserve to get knocked out after that pitiful performance. SA and Mexico to survive Group A

Old Post Jun 12th, 2010 11:24 AM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Well after seeing that totally pathetic game France v Uruguay last night the Korea v Greece game was brilliant.

Glad the Koreans won, they played with such passion and looked like they were really enjoying the experience. Greece are abismal, I can see them getting a really good hiding against Argentina.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2010 01:33 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liberator
Mums Gardener

Agreed Bic, I was very disappointed in Greece's preformance. Is it just me or has the majority of teams (Not Korea!) not really seemed to be all into it this Cup?

Just about to leave to go watch the England v USA match and I really do say good luck to the yanks and I'm expecting a very tight match.

Who knows what'll happen, cheers!

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Jun 12th, 2010 04:53 PM
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Ohh Argentina looked good, didnīt take their chances well, but the Nigerian keeper was brilliant.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2010 06:22 PM
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well England got a draw against USA, 1-1... Come on England, can do better!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2010 08:31 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by MildPossession
Come on England, can do better!

Oh yeah? Can they?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2010 08:36 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Bicnarok
Well after seeing that totally pathetic game France v Uruguay last night

Agreed, dull game, wanted to turn it off several times. Uruguay getting a red-card for that slide was total BS, that wasn't malicious, that ref sucks dirty balls. They're effectively out now.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Jun 12th, 2010 at 08:53 PM

Old Post Jun 12th, 2010 08:50 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Quiero Mota

That tie was a plus to the USA.

I do feel bad for England's Green, that was a shameful rookie move. Guy's not going to live that down any time soon.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Jun 12th, 2010 at 09:06 PM

Old Post Jun 12th, 2010 08:51 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote