KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Draconius RP: ~Join In Anytime~

Draconius RP: ~Join In Anytime~
Started by: TxG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Princess_Arya
Making chocolate eggs

Name: Arya
Race: Elf
Where are you from: The eastern woods of nor
Powers/abilities: teleportation. Healing, Wind powers. Can speak to animals,Levitation, elven magic spells
Weapons: Sword, bow and arrows
Skills: good tracking, escaping conflict, personality: confident, brave, can be gentle mannered
Dislikes: cruelty, injustice, wickedness
Appearance: see my avatar
Bio/history: will reveal in rp

My Eragon Heart

Old Post May 16th, 2010 03:03 PM
Princess_Arya is currently offline Click here to Send Princess_Arya a Private Message Find more posts by Princess_Arya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

( Ignore my previous post! oh very nice btw arya XD) Niraya walked back into the shop and started to pick up bits and pieces off the floor. The front of the shop was a mess thanks to the guards. As nariya was cleaning she removed the rug and noticed a hidden trapdoor was in it's stead intrigued after a few tries opened the trapdoor and walked down the ladder to see what was down below.

Old Post May 16th, 2010 03:34 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess_Arya
Making chocolate eggs

Giving another gentle kick to her horse arya, the elven princess was fleeing from the kings men carrying tightly underneath her robes a dragon egg stolen from the king himself. At sheer speed and with the wind blowing in her face as a sign of comfort to her with such courage to keep going and not look back. Once she would reach the borders of the woods of nor she would find protection arya could see the woods not far off now half a mile to be exact she pursued now the pace of her horse quickening.

My Eragon Heart

Old Post May 16th, 2010 05:01 PM
Princess_Arya is currently offline Click here to Send Princess_Arya a Private Message Find more posts by Princess_Arya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

I was woundering if i am a human can i be like a ninja just woundering

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post May 17th, 2010 12:29 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

Name:Haron Windfeet
Race:Human
Allegiance: Good
Where are you from: Forest surrounding Nor Village
Powers/Abilities: Amazing archer, Has a variety of magical arrows
Skills: Acrobatic, Stealthy, Light-footed, Can easily navigate dense forests
Weakenesses: Close-Combat(not really), Hits in the back render him unconscience
Weapons: Longbow (about 3/4 my size), and a dagger
Armour: Light leather, hood
Items: none
Personality: Stealthy, Heroic, Awesome, super-awesome, cewl, super-kewl
Dislikes: Guards/soldiers/army/government/king/taxes/Spiders
Bio/History: Chased out of the village by guards when he was 9. He ran into the forest to hide, and has lived there ever since. He started crafting bows when he was 10, and had a knack for it.He's been training by himself in the woods ever since.Has become sort of a 'Robin Hood' figure for the people of the nearby town.
Appearance; (see picture)
Dragon: None at the moment

http://nd01.blog.cz/925/848/631f969d59_20815179_o2.jpg (please log in to view the image)

Godzilla is my bro, watch out....

Old Post May 17th, 2010 02:20 AM
magicturtle is currently offline Click here to Send magicturtle a Private Message Find more posts by magicturtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

Haron saw the guards take the girls father away, and was disgusted.He was crouching in the treetop of the forest border "tsk,tsk,tsk..."Haron drew his bow, "Not this time guards..." Haron shot a arrow clean into one of the guards helmets. As the blundered guards prepared for a fight, Haron jumped down and ran over to a nearby hut, hiding, preparing his bow.

Godzilla is my bro, watch out....

Old Post May 17th, 2010 02:27 AM
magicturtle is currently offline Click here to Send magicturtle a Private Message Find more posts by magicturtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

((omg I was posting my uber cool char then my iPod just refreshed the page!!!))

Thank to TxG

Old Post May 17th, 2010 03:08 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess_Arya
Making chocolate eggs

Arya pursued on her horse and reached the elven borders in just the nick of time as the men really had closed in and seemed adament to cross the borders, ~ They really want this egg. Over my dead body will they take it ~ She thought determingly. Arya crossed the borders and waited on the other side of the river she closed her eyes and did a spell to summon a violent wind the water raised up and threatened to drown all the men and their horses, the horses kicked back and fled taking the men with them.

My Eragon Heart

Old Post May 17th, 2010 04:30 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

( i post my sheet in a bit ^^ )

Old Post May 17th, 2010 08:04 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Regelion1
I was woundering if i am a human can i be like a ninja just woundering
ninjas in a medival roleplay?

Thank to TxG

Old Post May 17th, 2010 08:59 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

(Ninjas in a medieval rp no dunno bout samurai's though. A warrior or a knight is a yea for this for defo .

Old Post May 17th, 2010 09:06 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

(how about a warrior with purification magic )

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post May 18th, 2010 01:02 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Now thats more like it.

Thank to TxG

Old Post May 18th, 2010 01:13 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

(Yep Regelion a knight with magic is fine XD )

Old Post May 18th, 2010 05:44 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

( I'm actually going to change Ayne's location to Nor city. That where the tournament will happen in various parts of the city )

Old Post May 18th, 2010 10:09 AM
Princess_Arya
Making chocolate eggs

(( Cool i will have my character begin her journey to nor city after a couple of posts ))

My Eragon Heart

Old Post May 18th, 2010 11:01 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

( coolio I'm going to post my other character Ayne in a bit XD )

Old Post May 18th, 2010 11:19 AM
Princess_Arya
Making chocolate eggs

(( Will post also after im done eating ^^ ))

My Eragon Heart

Old Post May 18th, 2010 11:32 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

( don't chat about food I'm hungry lol stick out tongue )

Old Post May 18th, 2010 11:36 AM
Princess_Arya
Making chocolate eggs

(( Cor this pork sandwich is yum lol))

My Eragon Heart

Old Post May 18th, 2010 12:01 PM