KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Draconius RP: ~Join In Anytime~

Draconius RP: ~Join In Anytime~
Started by: TxG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Nimira stared at the egg and then back up at arya, " Princess if you keep this up then who knows what belphegor will do to you. You have collected four eggs in the past few months from various regions the king is always on the look out for dragon eggs to stop a dragon rider from claiming it. He wants to be the last and only dragon rider. Plus he hates us elves. Where did you get this egg from ? " she asked curiously fearing the answer and hoped she wasn't right in thinking it was the king himself.

Old Post May 19th, 2010 08:24 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

( Lol we must of posted at the same time turtle missed it. Do you want me to edit or wait on arya or lilks post )

Old Post May 19th, 2010 08:28 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

((......., i just trapped you guys in a net....))

Godzilla is my bro, watch out....

Old Post May 19th, 2010 08:28 PM
magicturtle is currently offline Click here to Send magicturtle a Private Message Find more posts by magicturtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

((wo... i just posted that, and your last post wasn't there when i was typing it... lol creepy..., yea, i'd just re-post))

Old Post May 19th, 2010 08:29 PM
magicturtle is currently offline Click here to Send magicturtle a Private Message Find more posts by magicturtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

( Yea scroll up i just said i missed your post )

Old Post May 19th, 2010 08:30 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

( Lol woah dejavu

Old Post May 19th, 2010 08:31 PM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

(( i know, that wasn't there when i was writing "((......., i just trapped you guys in a net....))" thats what was the creepy part about it, because we posted twice, at the same time))

Old Post May 19th, 2010 08:31 PM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

((GaH, it keeps happening xD))

Old Post May 19th, 2010 08:32 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

( Thats spooky! Xd )

Old Post May 19th, 2010 08:33 PM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

((Ok, post already, lol, im scared of it happening again))

Old Post May 19th, 2010 08:34 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by magicturtle
Haron rushed down, back into his hide-out. he hopped down to a lower level, and pulled a lever, followed by some yells from above. Haron climbed a rope up to the top level and pushed his cieling up, it rose up on a hinge. Haron hopped out, his hood covering his face.He had his bow drawn and a arrow pulled back. "Who are you?" haron asked the trio, who were convieniently hanging in a rope net, hooked up along a tree's branch.
"What the?" Humetear cut part of the rope with a pocket knife. Then with a little force he unhinged the ropes so eveybody was free. He looked up to see a guy with a bow and arrow. Humetear took out his alchemy charm."Who the hell are you?!"

Thank to TxG

Old Post May 19th, 2010 08:35 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

( Yea turtle just ignore my post i cba to edit it and follow lilks then it will flow again lol )

Old Post May 19th, 2010 08:39 PM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

"Names Haron," Haron shot a bow at Humtear, it split in two, and wraped around his legs, attached by a chain. "Friend or foe?" Haron said, quickly drawing another arrow, while he hopped up into a tree.

Old Post May 19th, 2010 11:36 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Humetear simply cut the arrows off. With speed he created a transmutation circle in the ground.*Equal forces!* An earthy pillar rose up and knocked Haron from the tree. Humetear ran towards him with the Defender(sword) pointed at his chin."Depend, who the hell are you?"

Thank to TxG

Old Post May 20th, 2010 01:22 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bladewind
((Sry it took so long. Awesome job using Soren there MadMel!!!))

((huh? oh the picture stick out tongue))

a crossbow bolt sped towards the armored figure, knocking the sword out of his hand..john walked out from the shadows of a nearby tree, his bow already cocked..due to his ability to create small objects such as crossbow bolts with magic, john could reload and fire even faster than an elvish bowman, while still keeping his hand on the trigger..
"such needless violence..it is unbecoming of our race" john muttered, staring at the group in front of him..he was smiling, despite his disappointment.."it appears that none of you are my target..not even you, egg thief..shame, and i traveled all this way from the city..such a waste of time.."

Old Post May 20th, 2010 08:09 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Humetear. "Whats with you people with bows attacking me today?!" Humetear sprintednto his sword and picked it up. "Try it again. "

Thank to TxG

Old Post May 20th, 2010 10:36 AM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Nimira nodded her head in an unimpressed manner, " And what is with men and egos that think a solution by a mere misunderstanding can be sought by their sword or bow? "

Old Post May 20th, 2010 08:28 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Humetear looked at Nimira."Fine ill put away the sword..." He placed the sword in its seathe and attached his alchemy charm to his belt. Humetear picked up a blade of grass, enclosed it in his hand then opened. There was a flower."Ill solve this with alchemy!"

Thank to TxG

Old Post May 20th, 2010 08:44 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Nimira sat down on a nearby boulder satisfied that she calmed the situation down a little bit, so she took her flask of spring water and took a careful swig of it whilst keeping a steady eye on humetear and the other two males.

Old Post May 20th, 2010 08:52 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Name: Tenryu Seisei

Race: Human

Allegiance: Good

Where are you from: South of Nor in a village deep in the forrest

Powers/Abilities:
-Purification
-Healing light
-Earth Chain (The chains shoot out from the ground and binds enemies)
-sacred barrage ( throws 15 crosses that are powered with purity energy
-Purity charge (charges any weapon with pure light

Skills: Purification

Weakenesses: Cares too much

Weapons: a metal staff

Armour: none

Items: Talisman

Personality: cares for others, flirty, funny, optimistic

Likes/Dislikes: good any thing good and anything fun

Bio/History: pending

Appearance;

(please log in to view the image)

Dragon:
(please log in to view the image)

Other: he is somewhat a priest

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post May 21st, 2010 12:25 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote