KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Draconius RP: ~Join In Anytime~

Draconius RP: ~Join In Anytime~
Started by: TxG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

"Well, glad to know your not an assassin, Harons the name. I have a..disagreement with the king's...teatment of the peasents, so..." Haron paused for a second " I fight for the poorest, it's only right. King's thrown all he got at me, hunters, assassins, knights, beasts, you name it!" Haron told them, then added "Ya know, if your on the run from the king, nowheres safer than my hideout"

Godzilla is my bro, watch out....

Old Post May 23rd, 2010 07:33 PM
magicturtle is currently offline Click here to Send magicturtle a Private Message Find more posts by magicturtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Yeah were done. And Haron, you should take Arya to your hideout. Make sure no one else sees the egg. I have to go check on Nog..."

Thank to TxG

Old Post May 23rd, 2010 07:49 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

"Arya? as in the elven princess Arya!?" Haron asked him, glancing over at the woman in the cloak, then back at Humetear.

Old Post May 24th, 2010 03:13 AM
magicturtle is currently offline Click here to Send magicturtle a Private Message Find more posts by magicturtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

"clearly he meant the princess' pet turtle, who shares the same name" john muttered sarcastically, turning to leave.."if you lot are going to do what i think you are in the near future, theres a good chance we'll meet again..until then..." he bowed and teleported away in a flash of smoke...'what a monumental waste of time...although, their plans might affect mine..i guess we'll have to wait and see' john thought as he reappeared..he took off at a run towards the city..due to his elven blood, he would make the distance faster than any horse..in all he was making good time with this mission, despite the setbacks..it wouldn't be long now...

Old Post May 24th, 2010 05:06 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

( sorry my weekend has been well busy...gah families anyway will post in a minute. still finishing up the map as well. )

Old Post May 24th, 2010 11:04 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess_Arya
Making chocolate eggs

Arya smiled, " Yes I am she. If your sure it would be no trouble then I will accept your offer. " she replied and stood up and walked to her horse and gave him some oats.

My Eragon Heart

Old Post May 24th, 2010 04:03 PM
Princess_Arya is currently offline Click here to Send Princess_Arya a Private Message Find more posts by Princess_Arya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

( @bladewind, if your venturing to nor city the place to head for is the moonlight inn you can get a drink there or something to eat and accomodation and I'll have ayne head there as well )

Old Post May 24th, 2010 05:21 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Equester slowed his horse infront of what looked like an inn. "Moonlight Inn, what do you think Cruentus? It seems like a decent place to stay."

Old Post May 24th, 2010 05:58 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Tenryu walked up to the three elves and the human while wearing his hood. He start to clap being impressed with Haron and Humetear battle. Tenryu felt no evil come from them so he approached with his guard down. Tenryus hood hide his face so making him look some what evil but he never noticed it " I like how you two fought I'm impressed" Tenryu continued to clap when he finally stopped "My name is Tenryu Seisei"

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post May 24th, 2010 06:17 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

Haron didn't even stop to hear his name, he drew his bow quickly, and within an instant had a arrow drawn back, and aimed right at Tenryu. "Whats your bussiness here?"

Old Post May 24th, 2010 09:14 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Humetear shook his head."Calm down Haron, thats how you ended up unconsious the first time man. Hey Im Humetear. Nice to meet ya..."

Thank to TxG

Old Post May 24th, 2010 10:47 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

"Cant trust anybody, how do ya know he isn't after the..." haron trailed off then nudged his head in Arya's direction. Haron slowly lowered his bow, but still kept it in hand.

Old Post May 24th, 2010 11:58 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Whatever you say. Just don't attack the wrong person. Haron where is your hideout I gotta go get Nog and I'll come back to your hideout. Just don't be alarmed, Nog is my dragon."

Thank to TxG

Old Post May 25th, 2010 04:12 AM
Eclipse_Noctis
Restricted

Account Restricted

CS
I'm back
sorry I tookso long to make a cs

Name: Quin Equester
Race: Human
Status: (new dragon rider, dragonlord, warrior, alchemist, necromancer)Dragon rider, training to become a dragonlord.
Occupation: ( do you have a job, I.e Blacksmith, farmer, shop owner
etc, if not then just put none)Rebel, temporary mercenary
Allegiance: (good, neutral or evil )good
Where are you from: ( see above for locations )Nor City
Powers/Abilities: Thunder
Skills: ( if any) Thunder strike-Can shoot thunder strikes from his hands
Shock-Combined power of the Storm Sword and Elequence.
Weakenesses: ( everyone has a weak point) Long range fighting
Weapons: ( no futuristic weapons. this is medieval times so warhammers, swords, throwstars, bow and arrows,, and so on ) Storm Sword
Armour: Official armor of the K.B.D.
Items: Thunder enhancing gloves and boots made by a special alchemist.
Personality: fairly nice. Can be mean if needed.
Likes/Dislikes: Likes boys that can fight well. Dislikes know It alls and hotheads
Bio/History: ( optional - can be worked into the rp )Quin is the neice of King Belephgor(spelling?). He offered her a position to help him take over the kingdom with him but she refused, not accepting of his evils. At an early age she became a rebel and was a leader of a secret rebel group K.B.D. Quin is skilled in the art of sword fighting and she knows a few magicks mostly controlling the element of thunder. One day she broke into the kings castle to and stole an egg. Out of the egg came a yellow dragon that she called Elequence. She has had the dragon for a couple of years and the king doesn't know she ever stole. Elequence was also a thunder elemental. Riding her dragon, Quin can easily and swiftly defeat opponents. She takes her dragon mostly everywhere she goes. Now she is looking for others who oppose the king so they can rise and destroy his dictatorship.
Appearance; ( can describe if you want )(please log in to view the image)
Dragon: (please log in to view the image)
Other:

"Aqua moves the sea at night.

-Nocturne"

Old Post May 25th, 2010 04:46 AM
Eclipse_Noctis is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse_Noctis a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse_Noctis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

(So you're using latin too?)

Old Post May 25th, 2010 09:30 AM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Nimira stood up and put away her flask, " I'm coming also. So how far is your hideout? " She asked Haron curiously.

Old Post May 25th, 2010 02:38 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Tenryu stopped when Haron drew his bow "Relax I'm just a do gooding Exorcist that hates the king and from the looks of it you do to.... I hate what he has been doing to the people of Nor and I want to stop him one or more steps at a time "Tenryu notice Haron nudge at the other Elf " I already know i was watching for a while I wanted but i wanted to make sure what side you where on before i tried to take it and now i know what side that is i know its in good hands"Tenryu started to walk towards the elves and the Human he notice one elf was pretty cute even though the weren't the same species they where still alike "It's smart not to trust just anyone but I'm not just anyone I'm and exorcist aren't evil you can be a hypocrite in our line of work" Tenryu gave off a small smirk

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post May 25th, 2010 06:40 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

( Nice Eclipse Wb btw. Bladewind was that question to me. And i'll post now)

Old Post May 25th, 2010 06:43 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

The evening started to draw in and Ayne was closing up her shop. She locked up and headed to the moonlight inn she also worked there in the evenings it was pleasant as many distant travellers came to stay there and have a drink. Ayne walked on and waved to a few of the locals she knew as she passed them untill she reached the inn and headed inside.

Old Post May 25th, 2010 06:52 PM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

"well, that... my friends, is a secret." Haron said with a laugh "come, quickly." Haron said as he looked at the setting sun, then began to run up ahead, stopping every few yards to make sure they keep up.

Old Post May 26th, 2010 12:11 AM