KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Draconius RP: ~Join In Anytime~

Draconius RP: ~Join In Anytime~
Started by: TxG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eclipse_Noctis
Restricted

Account Restricted

Quin nodded. "Correct you are princess. We need 2 strong fighters for the tournament. They should be able to buy us as much time as possible. Also someone needs to come with me inside the palace and the rest should keep watch just outside the doors of the palace while we get those eggs. I know exactly where they keep them. So who will fill the roles?"

"Aqua moves the sea at night.

-Nocturne"

Old Post May 29th, 2010 02:21 AM
Eclipse_Noctis is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse_Noctis a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse_Noctis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Tenryu was happy to be in a some what big group that wanted to stop the king. Tenryu raised his hand volunteering to be in the tornument. "I would be happy to join in the tornument as in exorcist it's my duty to help those in need no matter what"

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post May 29th, 2010 02:57 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Humetear smiled. "An exorcist huh? Make sure you make it to the finals. I've never fought an exorcist before. I swore id fight every kind of warrior out there and I will. Alchemist v. Exorcist. Wooooo! I get excited just thinking about it!"

Thank to TxG

Old Post May 29th, 2010 03:32 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Equester turned away from the man who was still staring at the money in his hands: it wasn't normal money but unprinted gold coins. He nearly walked into a girl with a tray. He noticed that she didn't move like a typical serving girl. Serving girls moved in a certain way to attract the customers attention but this girl moved as if she normally did something else than serving already drunk fools. But it wasn't his problem unless she tried to hire him: "What is the best thing you have?" He couldn't become drunk or experience the usual effects of alcohol so he had to make do with the taste.

Old Post May 29th, 2010 08:39 AM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

Haron came up to the stone ledge, and looked up.There was a small twig sticking out from the top, it led down a couple of feet, nothing too suspicious. Haron made quick work of shooting a roped arrow at it, and pulling it down, with the rope attacked to the arrow. As he did a small crevice opened up, about eye-level with Haron. Haron walked up to the hole and spoke into it "Moonlit crow" a few seconds passed, then the stone outcropping began to shelve away, piece by piece, untill a hole, large enough for a person to walk through, opened up. Haron looked back "Come on"

Godzilla is my bro, watch out....

Old Post May 29th, 2010 06:07 PM
magicturtle is currently offline Click here to Send magicturtle a Private Message Find more posts by magicturtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Tenryu was excited about fighting monsters and Humetear. But the thing that really made him happy was the fact that he was going to cleanse the world of evil monsters. " I can't wait i feel like a kid in a candy store. How about this when we face each other no holding back i want no excuses of why you lost ha ha ha ha."

Old Post May 29th, 2010 09:45 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Sometimes too much confidence will destroy you. But if you really wanna go through with it, it's your funeral. Ha! Your gonna wake up with a body bruise when I'm done with you, exorcist. He said he could beat me, hahahahar!!!" Humetear followed Haron into his hideout.

Thank to TxG

Old Post May 29th, 2010 11:20 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Tenryu followed behind Haron and Humetear into Harons hideout. Tenryu had never seen a hideout before let alone been on a team for more then 10 minutes. In a guild of exorcist you only meet up to share info and seperate. Every time 1 or more exorcist team up with each other they end up dying. because of this it is a rule for exorcist never to team up with each other for more then 10 minutes. Tenryus father was an example of that he and 30 other exorcist all died trying to stop the king.

Old Post May 30th, 2010 01:15 AM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

Haron walkd into his hideout, it was a massive cave dug out through the cliff, there were several other bandits walking around some turned and saluted. "Welcome to my hideout," Haron said turning to look at then, taking his hood off
" Feel free to explore, the food supply is over... that way," Haron said pointing to his left, "And i will be...that way" Haron said pointing over at a small wooden hut, that climbed up the side of the cave and onto the cieling. Haron looked a a small boy that was sitting down "Make sure they get what they need, and have them back at my hut within the hour," The small boy shot up and saluted Haron "Yes sir." he said
Haron started walking away, then turned to Humetear "And im not urgently trying to fight people, im urgently trying to protect myself, and others." Haron then continued to his hut.

Godzilla is my bro, watch out....

Old Post May 30th, 2010 04:21 AM
magicturtle is currently offline Click here to Send magicturtle a Private Message Find more posts by magicturtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Yea, and sometimes you have to use common sense. Your gonna rush into your death blinded with justice. Im not saying its bad but say you attack a royal. What if they get a small army to tear this place down and kill them all. Use your your damn brain is all im saying, or youll be in a grave somewhere."

Thank to TxG

Old Post May 30th, 2010 05:03 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

Ayne turned to equester and smiled, " Well good sir. I'd recommened the firewhisky warms the spirit and gives you a little kick. "

Old Post May 30th, 2010 07:45 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Nimira entered the hideout along with the others. She surveyed the hideout and had a look of this will do look upon her face. After a circular scale of the room and satisfied with it she turned to the princess and the others, " Lets eat first and discuss the plan so everyone knows what their doing...we only get one chance at this and can't afford to mess it up. " Nimira said quite seriously.

Old Post May 30th, 2010 09:49 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipse_Noctis
Restricted

Account Restricted

Quin agreed. It had been a while since her last meal since she was so busy planning to stop her uncles reign. "I could eat..." Quin followed Nimira.

-Nocturne"

Old Post May 30th, 2010 11:11 PM
Eclipse_Noctis is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse_Noctis a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse_Noctis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Tenryu thought they were right about eatting food. He was starting to get hungry. Tenryu started to follow Quin and Nimira to go eat something. He started to walk closer to Quin so that he could have a conversation with her. "so your name is Quin thats a beautiful name"

Old Post May 31st, 2010 12:20 AM
Eclipse_Noctis
Restricted

Account Restricted

Quin smiled at Tenryu. "Thanks. What's your name?" Quin really wasn't interested in men right now. She was too focused on the king, but she loved to have options.

-Nocturne"

Old Post May 31st, 2010 01:14 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Tenryu was happy to see her beautiful smile it made him feel happy even in these some what dark times. " My name is Tenryu Ryu for short...You have a cute smile i bet it feels good to still be able to smile" Tenryu reached up and and took off his hood to reveal his silver hair and a scar on his left eye that looks like a tattoo. Tenryu thought he shouldn't wear his hood when their about to eat.

Old Post May 31st, 2010 01:49 AM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

There were no plates or cutlery near the food, but nimira was used to living out in the outdoors when she wasn't required at the elven palace anyway so it didn't matter to her and not anyone else here no doubt, as most were too hungry to worry about things like that. Nimira picked up various fruits from the barrel on the side, such as apples, grapes, all sorts of forest berries which were her favorite. She sat down on the floor and started to eat quietly.

Old Post May 31st, 2010 12:53 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipse_Noctis
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Thank you Tenryu, and it does..."Quin got a few fruits. She looked around to see some meat. Quin loved to eat healthy so that see can stay fit. She really needed to stay fit for the upcoming task. Quin was excited to finally be able to carry out a plan against the king. This seemed like a pretty strong group, and she was quite confident....

-Nocturne"

Old Post May 31st, 2010 04:29 PM
Bladewind

"A kick you say? Sounds good, I'll take that." Equester was slightly irritated by the young waitress. She wasn't at all like any of the waitresses he had met till now.

Old Post May 31st, 2010 06:26 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess_Arya
Making chocolate eggs

Arya sat down on the floor picking at a berry placing it to her mouth and then chewing it slowly, The dragon egg was still laid carefully and gently in her arms as though determined to keep it warm somehow. When she had consumed her berry she glanced up at the others and then turned to her fellow kin nimira, " I think i should be the one to go in the palace with quin. " She said with a determined look on her face.

My Eragon Heart

Old Post Jun 1st, 2010 03:04 PM
Princess_Arya is currently offline Click here to Send Princess_Arya a Private Message Find more posts by Princess_Arya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote