KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Draconius RP: ~Join In Anytime~

Draconius RP: ~Join In Anytime~
Started by: TxG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TxG
Evil Genius

Ayne served equester his drink and then eyed him inquisically, " Iv'e not seen you around these parts before, Are you here for the tournament ?. "

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2010 09:16 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Tenryu thought that Quin was cute and he wanted to help her not because she was cute but because he liked to help people. But it was more to it then that he felt a connection to her that he couldn't explain. It was like the forces of the earth were pulling him towards her like he was destined to help her. Tenryu sat down st the table next to her still trying to talk to her to get to know her better. Tenryu picked up some bread and placed a piece of chicken in it making a chicken sandwich. Tenryu took a bite of the sandwich after swallowing he continued to talk to Quin. “So Quin did you have a boyfriend or a fiancé when you lived at the castle before this all started. Tenryu was hoping she said no it would make hi happy but he had a feeling it was a small chance of that happening.

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2010 12:22 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

"I am indeed. I think I will join in if nobody hires me before it starts." Equester sipped on the drink, it was better than he had expected, "You don't know anyone per chance? This tournament is okay but I prefer having a job to slicing apart people who are out for some prize money."

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2010 04:02 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Nimira looked at Arya thoughtfully, " Alright if that is your wish. I will keep at lookout outside the palace, I will pose as one of the kings guards to avoid suspicion. " She replied and then placed a berry in her mouth and chewed on it.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2010 07:21 AM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

(Sorry still camping but my connection is working again will post in a bit....sorry for my absense i love roleplaying with you guys i do x)

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 10:47 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

((We enjoy RPing with you too!!!))

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 02:23 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess_Arya
Making chocolate eggs

((You make roleplaying a joy your such a spirited rplayer who creates such imaginative worlds unhosted needs you ))

My Eragon Heart

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 02:48 PM
Princess_Arya is currently offline Click here to Send Princess_Arya a Private Message Find more posts by Princess_Arya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

((what they said!!))

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 05:37 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

((It appears I get to be the first Druid))

Name: Dellyn of the Tome
Race: Druid
Occupation: He earns a bit of coin here and there with his magical abilities.
Allegiance: Neutral
Where are you from: He was born in a small Druidic village in the mountains, but has traveled constantly since he came of age.
Powers/Abilities: Being a druid, he is possessed of many basic magical abilities, such as levitation, teleportation, magical shields and telekinesis. His magical specialty, however, is the magical analysis of objects and people, which he uses in his scholarly endeavors. I'm not sure if this counts as a power or an item, but Dellyn is possessed of a magical tome, created by himself and the item enchanter of his village, that follows him wherever he goes, recording everything he discovers. This tome is directly linked to his mind, and he does not have to speak to communicate with it.
Skills: None, besides his magical prowess.
Weakenesses: Close range combat
Weapons: He carries with him only a Druidic staff, though it was carved from a magical tree and enchanted, so it is virtually indestructible. He can also use basic offensive magic.
Armour: Only light leather armor, under his clothes.
Items: His tome, which, as part of its enchantments, is resistant to everything from fire to arrows. And his staff.
Personality: He is very curious about most things, and can be excitable.
Likes/Dislikes: Likes knowledge. Dislikes those that purposefully stop him from gaining knowledge.
Bio/History: He has been traveling for 18 years, discovering much about the world. He is now in Nor city, to observe and record the tournament.
Appearance; I can never find good pictures, so here's a description. He is around 6 feet tall, with a slim build. He has short black hair and piercing, intelligent blue eyes. He wears peasant clothing over light leather armor.
Dragon: None.
Other: The one thing he wants to learn about more than anything... Dragons.

I await approval. Or, possibly, disapproval.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 03:02 AM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

(Aww thanks you guys XD.....Anon you can go ahead you didn't have to wait, welcome and yay we have a druid. Okay everyone I'm going to move it to the next day, the day of the tournament. Those who are in the forest can set the plan in motion to nor city where the tournament is taking place. Weapons,items,remedies and other goods can be brought or traded. Also ayne does have a shop that sells most of these things and some rare goods. Any questions then just ask XD )

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 09:26 AM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

"Make a note... Bed in third room of Moonlight Inn, though indeed filled with microscopic insects, is in fact very valuable, containing wood from a tree cultivated deep in the Norian forest by elves. The headboard alone would be worth 2 dozen gold coins if sold to a carpenter or bowsmith. However, I would recommend a covert deal, to avoid the King's taxes. I must be sure to inform the owner of this fact."

A smile on his face, Dellyn picked up his staff, exited his room, and both thanked the owner for the room and described to him what he had discovered. By the time Dellyn left the small building, the owner seemed to be one of the happiest men in Nor. Breathing in the fresh morning air, he wondered when the tournament would begin. He levitated high into the air above the city, instructing the tome to produce full color sketches of the city from above, with as much detail as possible. Once that was done, he floated back down to earth, startling a couple of young guards. They drew their swords and advanced upon Dellyn, who put up his hands.

"Hey now, fellas, levitation isn't illegal now, is it? Come on, let's settle this like civilized adults... Look, gentlemen, I have nothing of value on me, and pointing your swords isn't going to make anything appear. Now I really must be on my way."

With a second's concentration, Dellyn teleported across the square, instantly blending into the crowd. The tome floated directly in front of him. He wondered to himself what else of importance he would discover that day, shrugged, and headed off towards the tournament.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 02:37 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

((ill post l8r))

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 05:06 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Equester walked up to Aynes stand. "Good morrow young human. I have come to propose a deal to you: since I'm not in the mood to join the tournament nor am I ready to have come to this city as a pure waste of time. Therefore I ask of you to employ me as a guard. The thief that escapes my notice will have to be one of the best." He didn't know why he actually did this, normally he wouldn't take a guard job unless in dear need for money. But this woman, Ayne, had a strange aura to her that made him make this normally unacceptable offer.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 06:53 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Ayne glanced at equester and looked at him thoughtfully as though thinking to make a decision, " hmm. Sure why not. Mind you i give you a trial shot to start with, If you do well then i consider hiring you permently. " she replied smiling.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 10:20 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Nimira along with the others had awoke early and had eaten a small brekfast before setting out on the small journey to nor city. They had been walking for a a good several hours and crossed country, but there at last in view the city could be seen in the distance ahead, " There it is. "

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 09:04 AM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

"Of course." Equester replied and smiled back. What am I doing here? I don't even know how much she is going to pay me!!! Suddenly his pocket moved violently. Equester looked at it and smiled even broader: "Of course we'll get you something to eat first Cruentus." He bowed quickly to the young human: "I will be back immediately." Then he turned and aimed his steps towards another stand which sold some meat. His face had become stone cold again and the woman behind stepped back a bit as he looked at what she was selling.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 01:06 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

" 15O shillings a week, and you get a free board at the moonlight inn. " Ayne said whilst arranging things in her store.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 01:37 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Humetear smiled while walking. He felt a rush when the city was in sight. He was walking next to Nimira. He thought she was beatiful but he wanted to save talking to her after the tournament. He pulled out his sword."I guess Ill play with my opponents for a while to buy time..."

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 03:44 PM
Bladewind

Equester slipped a medium piece of meat into his pocket and nodded as quiet munching noises came out of the pocket as Cruentus thankfully ate his breakfast. "Sounds good. I guess I'll get straight to work. Any rules? No killing thieves or anything like that?"

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 06:38 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

(Back home from my holidays will past in a bit )

Old Post Jun 19th, 2010 05:38 PM