KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » who are the best martial artist

who are the best martial artist
Started by: x_danny_x

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
x_danny_x

who are the best martial artist

seems the Karate Kid is the best i heard. he would defeat batgirl

i heard Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) was better than the Batman in terms. of martial arts skills

shiva was very good but would lose to batgirl or would lose to batman in all out fight with everything being used in Gotham despite being consider a more advanced martial artist (very slightly)

Old Post May 16th, 2010 01:48 PM
x_danny_x is currently offline Click here to Send x_danny_x a Private Message Find more posts by x_danny_x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

So whats your question?

Old Post May 16th, 2010 07:59 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i heard this... i heard that

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 16th, 2010 08:40 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Re: who are the best martial artist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by x_danny_x
seems the Karate Kid is the best i heard. he would defeat batgirl

i heard Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) was better than the Batman in terms. of martial arts skills

shiva was very good but would lose to batgirl or would lose to batman in all out fight with everything being used in Gotham despite being consider a more advanced martial artist (very slightly)

Batman considers Shiva a bit better than him, and he's never defeated her without outside aid. This isn't too surprises as while Batman is both martial artist and detective, Shiva's just as focused on martial arts but without the side stuff.

Cassandra is the best, a bit better than Shiva or Batman, due mostly to her being raised on martial arts so heavily that it's more intuitive to her than anyone else. Comes from starting training at birth rather than once grown, and it took training from both Batman and Shiva to get that level.

Of course when I say 'a bit better,' it's still a relatively small amount, most people couldn't tell the difference between how well they get their butts kicked by those three and Batman's a very very tough fight for both.

Karate Kid is sort of as martial arts obsessed as Shiva, but from a thousand years in the future and with access to styles from many worlds. So it's sorta a cheat.

Old Post May 16th, 2010 09:43 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
x_danny_x

Originally posted by iceman24567
So whats your question?

who is the best martial artist in DC Universe. it seems the versions of Karate Kid run supreme.

please provide a top 10 or 15 of the best MA in DC.

Old Post May 17th, 2010 12:28 PM
x_danny_x is currently offline Click here to Send x_danny_x a Private Message Find more posts by x_danny_x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by x_danny_x
who is the best martial artist in DC Universe. it seems the versions of Karate Kid run supreme.

please provide a top 10 or 15 of the best MA in DC.

I'll do a top 12:
Present era:
Cassandra Cain
Lady Shiva and Richard Dragon
Bronze Tiger and Batman
Connor Hawke and Black Canary and Diana Prince (that is, Wonder Woman sans powers)
Mr. Terrific
David Cain
Dick Grayson
Catman

There's debate on these of course, and most can be slid up or down a few slots without much problem. Some of 'em I can't really decide on myself so I just put 'em at the same level smile

Old Post May 17th, 2010 03:32 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

I thought it was general consensus that Connor Hawke>Batman. No?

Old Post Jun 8th, 2010 04:25 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Pure talent Connor is pretty much the cream of the crop

Old Post Jun 9th, 2010 06:51 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote