KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Smallville Salvation : Did you Enjoy it?

Smallville Salvation : Did you Enjoy it?
Started by: MysteryRidah

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MysteryRidah
Living Eternally

Smallville Salvation : Did you Enjoy it?

So how did everyone enjoy the season finale?

I rate the episode a 9/10. It was really good, love the super punch clark did to zod, even tho the last fight scene was ok, but nothing great. I like super power matches.

Anyways, poor tess i hope she comes back, she was cool. Overall pretty decent episode, can't wait for next season . big grin

Old Post May 17th, 2010 01:04 PM
MysteryRidah is currently offline Click here to Send MysteryRidah a Private Message Find more posts by MysteryRidah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

I liked it, Didnt love it. I'm glad the whole Kandorians thing is over. I was hoping for them to end up in the bottle. I thought the ending was kinda cheap by using the blue kryptonite dagger. I dont believe seeing it before this episode. As for Lois and Clark, I dont see why they dragging it since we know they end up together. Any ideas who attacked Oliver? The first thing that came to mind was the Thanganarians but its too early to tell I guess. I dont know if Tess is dead or not. The heavy set lady seemed to indicate Waller.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post May 17th, 2010 02:30 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

I thought it was pretty good. Not the best finale but definitely Top 5 material. From a production standpoint, I can understand the blue kryptonite. They probably used most of their effects budget on burning all those monuments. : D

But on a serious note, you couldn't have someone go up against Clark who has the power of flight. Speaking of which, I was so sure that Clark was going to take flight at the last minute. Alas, he did not.

There are rumours that the old lady outside Tess' room is Granny Goodness.

Old Post May 17th, 2010 02:40 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7

There are rumours that the old lady outside Tess' room is Granny Goodness.

Of course! It makes sense. The ones attacking Oliver couldve been Darkseids soldiers. Hopefully we'll see Superman for next season.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post May 17th, 2010 02:47 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

He does have the suit after all. : D

Old Post May 17th, 2010 03:11 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

haven't watched it yet, possibly on the weekend

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 17th, 2010 09:31 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Granny plus Parademons seems to be the likely result of said theories. Probably wants [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Tess to be a female furie, or something.

It was a decent episode, imo. Still can't see Durance as Lois or Blue as Zod, but if every Smallville episode had writing of this calibre, i'd watch the entire season.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 18th, 2010 01:23 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

The punch Clark landed on Zod made the whole episode haha!

I'd give it a 7/10. I wanted the final fight between Zod and Clark to last longer, but they start to tussle and there's like 30 seconds left to the show.

The blue Kryptonite was a bit of a plot device there. I dunno how Zod got his hands on any.

Hopefully [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Tess is revived I liked her, they just took her in the wrong direction this season.

Hopefully that was Granny Goodness in the show. Because that would indicate Apokolips inhabitants (i.e Darkseid) will be making an appearance. After all the producers say seaon 10 will be "epic"

I want Chloe to come back as well. Just Alison Mack said that might be her last season.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post May 18th, 2010 01:50 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Did Clark [SPOILER - highlight to read]: allow himself to get stabbed so that Zod would be sent away? Plus loved seeing the superman costume and Lois finally knows that Clark is supes/The Blur. Can't wait till the next episode/season.

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post May 18th, 2010 09:24 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by MysteryRidah
So how did everyone enjoy the season finale?

I rate the episode a 9/10. It was really good, love the super punch clark did to zod, even tho the last fight scene was ok, but nothing great. I like super power matches.

Anyways, poor tess i hope she comes back, she was cool. Overall pretty decent episode, can't wait for next season . big grin
I thought is was good, 8/10. It felt a bit rushed at the end. I wish there was another 30 minutes to the show.
Originally posted by -Pr-
Granny plus Parademons seems to be the likely result of said theories. Probably wants [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Tess to be a female furie, or something.

It was a decent episode, imo. Still can't see Durance as Lois or Blue as Zod, but if every Smallville episode had writing of this calibre, i'd watch the entire season.
I knew you'd see the light.
Originally posted by The Pict
The punch Clark landed on Zod made the whole episode haha!

I'd give it a 7/10. I wanted the final fight between Zod and Clark to last longer, but they start to tussle and there's like 30 seconds left to the show.

The blue Kryptonite was a bit of a plot device there. I dunno how Zod got his hands on any.

Hopefully [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Tess is revived I liked her, they just took her in the wrong direction this season.

Hopefully that was Granny Goodness in the show. Because that would indicate Apokolips inhabitants (i.e Darkseid) will be making an appearance. After all the producers say seaon 10 will be "epic"

I want Chloe to come back as well. Just Alison Mack said that might be her last season.
thumb up

Pretty much agree. I was thinking it was Granny Goodness also.
Originally posted by steverules_2
Did Clark [SPOILER - highlight to read]: allow himself to get stabbed so that Zod would be sent away? Plus loved seeing the superman costume and Lois finally knows that Clark is supes/The Blur. Can't wait till the next episode/season.
Yes to the first part/question. And I agree about the second part.

I mean

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 19th, 2010 01:59 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MysteryRidah
Living Eternally

Sorry to bust everyone's bubble, but Tom already said that he did not want to wear the superman suit, so i am sure that superman logo will be something different, meaning even if tom does wear a superman suit, it won't be in tights, i am guessing something that looks similar to it, which will be better off.

Old Post May 21st, 2010 05:48 AM
MysteryRidah is currently offline Click here to Send MysteryRidah a Private Message Find more posts by MysteryRidah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by Badabing
I thought is was good, 8/10. It felt a bit rushed at the end. I wish there was another 30 minutes to the show. I knew you'd see the light. thumb up

Pretty much agree. I was thinking it was Granny Goodness also. Yes to the first part/question. And I agree about the second part.

I mean

Thought so smile

Bada everytime you respond to any of my posts I know thats what you mean roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post May 21st, 2010 10:59 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by MysteryRidah
Sorry to bust everyone's bubble, but Tom already said that he did not want to wear the superman suit, so i am sure that superman logo will be something different, meaning even if tom does wear a superman suit, it won't be in tights, i am guessing something that looks similar to it, which will be better off.
The symbol is most important. I wouldn't mind seeing a new interpretation of a Superman costume.
Originally posted by steverules_2
Thought so smile

Bada everytime you respond to any of my posts I know thats what you mean roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm glad we have an understanding.

stick out tongue

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 21st, 2010 09:00 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ringtones
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes

Old Post Mar 4th, 2011 09:02 PM
ringtones is currently offline Click here to Send ringtones a Private Message Find more posts by ringtones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Yay, superboy

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Mar 5th, 2011 01:18 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlishaWills
Restricted

Account Restricted

smallville is my favorite tv show. I like this show.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 07:26 AM
AlishaWills is currently offline Click here to Send AlishaWills a Private Message Find more posts by AlishaWills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote