KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Midichlorian Counts

Midichlorian Counts
Started by: HeartoftheForce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HeartoftheForce
The name's Kenobi...

Midichlorian Counts

I know I shouldn't be doing this... That said, I am so sorry for what's below this.

I'm really terrified to put this up and I don't want to start any super serious arguments or anything, I just kind of want some feedback. It took a while but I've made up what I personally think the midichlorian counts are for almost every star wars heavy hitter I could think of. If I missed any though, please say so. Oh and I tried not to make any of the counts the same for definable reason of their powers.

Now these are all just my opinion and as life has told me, my opinion can be wrong. This isn't official by any means and it's just for my own amusement. But if you guys have any corrections they'd be greatly appreciated. And remember, midichlorian counts are just your maximum potential and many Force Users never reach their full potential in their lifetimes.

Alright, with that giant disclaimer out of the way I'll put up my flame fortress and see how this goes...

Anakin Skywalker: 27,000
(Stated to be "Over 20000!" by Obi-Wan so I just chose an upper 20's number I thought looked fitting. He never reached it of course but still.)

Luke Skywalker: 23,000

Leia Skywalker: 23,000
(Luke and Leia are twins so I put them at the same. Do I think they're the same skill level. Oh nooooo. Just that they have the same potential.)

Galen Marek/Starkiller: 22,000
(The apprentice was said by the creators to be "What Luke would have been if he joined Vader on Bespin." so I put him here just below Luke to signify that. Plus he has quite a few feats under him. Brought down a Star Destroyer, owned through the Death Star's defenses, took down five Imperial Guards at once, completely owned Vader, and beat Palpatine all without a single breather. Yeah, he's strong...)

Cade Skywalker: 21,000
(Can bring people back from the dead. Wasn't sure where to put him but I figured upper tier.)

Palpatine/Darth Sidious: 20,000
(Stated by Lucas to be the strongest Sith Lord ever. With that said, I prefer G-canon over everything. I know some disagree but this is where I think he'd be, just above Yoda at his strongest but still below Starkiller.)

Yoda: 19,000
(The Jedi Grandmaster...definitely the strongest in the Order when it came to Force usage.)

Exar Kun: 18,700

Ulic Qel-Droma: 18,500
(Two of the greatest Jedi/Sith ever. Had to be top-tier. Agree? Disagree?)

Mace Windu: 18,000
(Probably has more "shown" feats in the series than any other character. Do I think he's stronger than Palpatine though? No. I'm one of the few people that think Palpatine faked his defeat for Anakin. Mace even saw that the boy was Palp's shatterpoint. And seriously, how bad would it have looked if Anakin walked in to find the lifeless body of Mace Windu laying before Sidious? I don't think Anakin would have joined him then.)

Revan/Darth Revan: 17,900
(I figure this is a good place to put him. I know people will be saying above Palpatine or at least above Mace but what people don't realize is that Revan is strong but his feats are associated with his tactical knowledge, not always his Force power.)

Dessel/Darth Bane: 17,800
(Below Revan IMO just below and above everyone else. Bane is the true definition of a beast.)

Ben Skywalker: 17,700

Anakin Solo: 17,700

Jacen Solo/Darth Caedus: 17,500

Jaina Solo: 17,500
(Wasn't quite sure where to put all of the kids. I know Caedus could wipe the floor with all of them but I couldn't effectively determine their potentials. Anyone think they should be higher?)

Obi-Wan Kenobi: 17,000
(Obi-Wan is and always will be my favorite character in the series, ever since Ep IV. That said and biased opinion aside I think he was easily the third strongest in the Order by Ep III. Had he reached his full potential by then? No. But he was darn close.)

Count Dooku/Darth Tyranus: 16,500
(I think he reached his full potential personally. He was talented enough in the Force to at least get a compliment out of Yoda, which had NEVER happened before in the series. That alone astounded me.)

Darth Vader: 16,000
(Now I made Vader and Anakin separate because Vader could NEVER reach his full potential and he was stated to be about 80% of what the emperor was. So this is what I put him at. But I know midichlorian count doesn't diminish with lack of arms and legs I just think this was what Anakin stopped at.)

Darth Plagueis: 15,500
(Don't know anything about him just figured he had to be pretty strong. Don't really care where he goes though...)

Exile: 15,000

Darth Nihilus: 14,900

Darth Sion: 14,800

Kreia/Darth Traya: 14,600
(Not sure about these four. Nihilus is verrrry strong so should he be higher? Should the others go with him or stay where they are? Opinions?)

Kyp Durron: 14,500

Kyle Katarn: 14,400

Jaden Korr: 14,200
(Figured that these were the three best Jedi in the NJO and each have shown some pretty remarkable feats of their own so...)

Ajunta Pall: 14,100

Marka Ragnos: 14,000

Naga Sadow: 13,900

Ludo Kressh: 13,800
(All the Ancient Lords I put here because well, I didn't have too much to go on. Strong but not too strong. Way above average.)

Kol Skywalker: 13,500

Nat Skywalker: 13,500
(These two were random entries)

Cin Drallig: 13,000
(Okay, into the real Council and strongest members of the Order. I went by my personal opinion of order of strength from Crin Drallig to Ahsoka Tano. Cin is this high because although he's just the battlemaster he incorporated more concentrated Force power into his movements and attacks, using Force speed like it was nothing.)

Plo Koon: 12,900

Shaak Ti: 12,800
(Plo and Shaak are definitely up there on the Council. Too bad Plo got blindsided in his fighter. Clone troopers wouldn't got demolished under Electric Judgment on the ground in a fair fight. And Shaak controlled the Mega Sarlaac...not an easy feat.

Alek/Darth Malak: 12,800
(Never found Malak to be that impressive...ever.)

Kit Fisto: 12,700

Saesee Tiin: 12,600

Ki-Adi Mundi: 12,500

Quinlan Vos: 12,200
(Quinlan was the definition of a badass. He could beat Maul IMO and probably a bunch of other Council members with lightsaber skill alone.)

Sora Bulq: 12,100

Mara Jade Skywalker: 12,000

Darth Maul: 12,000
(I know that there will be some debate over this one but I just didn't see too many Force feats of his. Yes, he could wreck quite a few Jedi with his saber alone but incorporating the Force I wasn't sure. Raise him?)

Depa Billaba: 11,900

Kazdan Paratus: 11,900
(I hate him so much but he has to be pretty strong to make completely operation Force techs right? Maybe stronger?)

Yaddle: 11,800
(Awesome enough in the Force to suck in the deadly poisons of numerous bombs blowing up all around a city, absorbing the toxins into herself and dying from it.)

Oppo Rancisis: 11,700

Yarael Poof: 11,700
(Oppo and Yarael are two of my favorite weird-looking Jedi. Both fairly strong with some unique Force feats.)

Asajj Ventress: 11,600
(Never impressed me much. She could take on Luminara without a sweat but gets curb stomped by Obi-Wan every time they face. And Yoda literally 'schooled' her so this is where she goes in my book.)

Ferus Olin: 11,500
(Was good at everything he did and he survived Order 66 and the Purge. He had to be up there. It hurt to put him this low.)

Luminara Unduli: 11,100

Desann: 10,900
(A tyrannosaurus with a lightsaber. Truly badass. I wish I could put him higher.)

Bastilla Shan: 10,800
(Strong enough in the Force to use Battle Meditation. It's her only real Force feat though...

Serra Keto: 10,800

Corran Horn: 10,700
(Place higher? Maybe with Kyle and the others. Wasn't sure...)

Rahm Kota: 10,500
(Again, maybe higher? Not by much though.)

Adi Gallia: 10,400

Even Piell: 10,400

Agen Kolar: 10,300

Eeth Koth: 10,300

Xanatos Omega: 10,300
(Definitely stronger than Qui-Gon. I put him here.)

Aayla Secura: 10,200

Ahsoka Tano: 10,200
(She's at least as good as Barriss and Aayla and although it hurts me not to make her a 2, I put her here.)

Barriss Offee: 10,100

Stass Allie: 10,100

Kento Marek: 10,000

Qui-Gon Jinn: 10,000
(I love Qui-Gon. He's one of my favorites but I just do not think he was that strong in the Force. He had unique ideals and was awesome with a lightsaber but I never saw a single good Force feat. I mean look at the whole Watto situation lol)

Juhani: 9,600

Tavion Axmis: 9,500
(Desann's lapdog. Gets owned every single time until Ragnos control her. Pretty weak in my opinion.)

Siri Tachi: 9,000

Jolee Bindo: 8,500

Rosh Penin: 8,000
(All I ever remember about this guy is Jaden saying "Rosh!" as he impaled him onto his lightsaber in the dark side ending of Academy. Can't be that strong...)

Coleman Trebor: 7,500
(Council member that got shot off the Geonosis arena by Jango. Council member? Really? Wow. Was he subbing for a real Council member that day or was it just another practical joke played by Yoda on one of his padawans?)

Chewbacca: 7,200
(Said to have some Force potential right? I couldn't remember what book it was though.)

Aurra Sing: 7,000

Level Needed For Jedi/Sith Training: 7,000
(After this is just kind of random with no factual evidence to support any of it.)

Padme Amidala: 5,000

Danni Quee: 4,500

Shmi Skywalker: 4,000

Lando Calrissian: 3,300

Han Solo: 3,000

Jango Fett: 2,500

Boba Fett: 2,500

Owen Lars: 2,500

Beru Lars: 2,500

Granta Omega: 2,500

Clone Troopers: 2,500

Average Human Being: 2,500

General Grievous: 1,500
(I put Grievous the lowest on the midichlorian chart for fun. I mean he had no Force potential. He was just amazing with lightsabers.)

Old Post May 17th, 2010 03:18 PM
Click here to Send HeartoftheForce a Private Message Find more posts by HeartoftheForce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Pretty good list. thumb up I disagree with some of the placements but I think its some solid guesstimation work on your part(if that makes sense). I lol'd at the Greivous one. I know its per cell and everything, but I seriously don't think you'd be swimming in mediclorians when you're just a heart, lungs and some eyes. laughing

Old Post May 17th, 2010 04:16 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HeartoftheForce
The name's Kenobi...

Lol, thanks I appreciate it. And yep, guesstimation makes perfect sense =) Oh and if you have any suggestions at all feel free... I'm trying to make this list as accurate (fan-wise) as I can.

Oh and I agree about Grievous. Don't think the heart, lung, and eyes get you very far up the ladder either, lol.

Old Post May 17th, 2010 04:33 PM
Click here to Send HeartoftheForce a Private Message Find more posts by HeartoftheForce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

I'd put Ahsoka higher- one reason why I think she got assigned to Anakin was because she was another natural prodigy type. High count, though not as experienced as people like Aayla and Barriss.

Since she's only a Padawan she doesn't yet have the experience to do major force stuff even with a good count.

Old Post May 17th, 2010 05:07 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HeartoftheForce
The name's Kenobi...

Noted. Sigh, this list is unbiased so I'll make a note and put her where she actually should be. Where would you say? Oh and after we've reached a general and majority consensus I'll repost the new and improved list.

Old Post May 17th, 2010 05:20 PM
Q99

Maybe in the 12/13,000s?

Old Post May 17th, 2010 05:49 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

Marek didn't beat Sidious.

I didn't read much beyond that.

Old Post May 17th, 2010 08:25 PM
Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HeartoftheForce
The name's Kenobi...

Got you RN. Thanks for switching. But he didn't? I could've sworn Sidious was on the ground telling Marek to finish it which he was about to do until Kota stopped him... I'll have to replay the game again to be sure though.

Oh and sorry you didn't read much else. Guess it is kind of long, haha.

Old Post May 17th, 2010 08:32 PM
HeartoftheForce
The name's Kenobi...

"Palpatine was employing the same weakness charade he used on Mace, Anakin, Luke, and countless others. He loves that trick. He attacked Kota and not Galen because the former intervened and disrupted his tactic.

Feigning weakness is part of Sidious's fighting style as well."

I could agree with that. I believe that's exactly what he did with Mace. But where would you put Sidious and Galen on the list?

Oh and I kind of threw Kol in there on a whim. Didn't have much to go on though. Better spot to put him?

Old Post May 17th, 2010 08:45 PM
Hewhoknowsall
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why is Kol so low? He's a Skywalker.

Kyp should be higher. Remember that we're talking about Force potential, not one's skill with a lightsaber (something that there isn't really a "limit" to, except for possibly the amount of info that the brain can hold and the amount that you can learn within your life), and in Force alone Kyp is likely > Dooku...and it isn't even known if Kyp is at his peak yet.

Old Post May 17th, 2010 08:54 PM
Click here to Send Hewhoknowsall a Private Message Find more posts by Hewhoknowsall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HeartoftheForce
The name's Kenobi...

I know Kyp brought down a lightning bolt on the head of some colossal beast but the other feat (pulling the Sun Crusher out) I know he was aided by Exar Kun. Has he done anything else? Haha, I wasn't sure.

Old Post May 17th, 2010 08:59 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Kyp doesn't have a lot of major feats to his name. He moved a dovin basal like Luke, but fared better. And Luke considered him equal and/or superior, I don't remember.

Old Post May 17th, 2010 09:02 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

Kyp considered himself greater than Luke, in what was arguably an omniscient musing. (depending on recent usage of quotes in these parts)

His Dovin Basil things was pretty Bad A. And didn't he use the force to destroy enemy fighters in the middle of dogfights?

Old Post May 17th, 2010 10:14 PM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hewhoknowsall
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by truejedi
Kyp considered himself greater than Luke, in what was arguably an omniscient musing. (depending on recent usage of quotes in these parts)

His Dovin Basil things was pretty Bad A. And didn't he use the force to destroy enemy fighters in the middle of dogfights?

Corran (I think) in Legacy of the Force: Fury stated Luke to be the most "dangerous" man in the galaxy, and Jacen aka Caedus to be second.

Old Post May 17th, 2010 10:17 PM
Click here to Send Hewhoknowsall a Private Message Find more posts by Hewhoknowsall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

Indeed, Luke is without question, the better duelist. His lightsaber skills are unparalleled. That is stated in numerous places.

Force POTENTIAL though? I don't know. Luke obviously has more feats, but it could be theorized *(though not very well substantiated) that Kyp could do those things too.

Old Post May 17th, 2010 10:20 PM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HeartoftheForce
The name's Kenobi...

So where would you guys throw Kyp? In the 20's? Or not quite that much? Oh and was I right about Exar Kun aiding him in that dovin basal thing?

Also, what do you guys think of Revan and Bane's placements? I figured that would stir up a lot of controversy.

Old Post May 17th, 2010 11:31 PM
truejedi

No, Kun did not aid him Dovin Basil thing.

He aided him in pulling the ship out of a star in Jedi Academy. The Dovin Basil was in the NJO series.

Old Post May 17th, 2010 11:36 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Bane should be higher, maybe Yoda or Palps level, 19000-20000. Revan should be lower, around Kyle Katarn. Nihilus should be at least on par with Sidious imo.

Old Post May 17th, 2010 11:42 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HeartoftheForce
The name's Kenobi...

Oh thanks true for the correction. So where would you put him? And anyone else agree Revan lowered, Bane raised slightly, and Nihilus raised to Palp?

Old Post May 17th, 2010 11:53 PM
truejedi

Definitly disagree with Nihilus. There is no evidence that his drain would be effective against a highly tiered force user. His TK, while impressive, isn't shown to be entirely accurate.

As per Gideon, if the quote about him ripping the ships out a gravity well, and then holding it together with the force was correct, it should have fallen apart instantly when he died. It did not.

Old Post May 17th, 2010 11:55 PM