KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Apocalypse RP

Apocalypse RP
Started by: lilk82394

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

Haron will place the arrows in his quiver, bow on his right shoulder, nod at Kratos, then follow Nefarius.

Godzilla is my bro, watch out....

Old Post May 23rd, 2010 07:40 PM
magicturtle is currently offline Click here to Send magicturtle a Private Message Find more posts by magicturtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipse_Noctis
Restricted

Account Restricted

Emeocles held her sword as electricity flowed through it. Blue sparks hugged the anthromittallion. "Ill be sure to cut a gods head off with this sword, the Anthro. " Emeocles acknowledged Kratos and thanked him as she walked towards the door after the others.

"Aqua moves the sea at night.

-Nocturne"

Old Post May 25th, 2010 04:18 AM
Eclipse_Noctis is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse_Noctis a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse_Noctis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hermess looked at the paper. "Hmph..." He turned to Emeocles, Krist, Nefarius, and Haron. "Ok this says first we should go and kill Medusa first. She's not a god but her head is useful to turn enemies to stone we can easily use her head to turn the gods into stones. Shall we go?"

Thank to TxG

Old Post May 25th, 2010 04:52 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

"Wait a second my friend. We follow a plan that is written on a piece of paper by whom?" Nefarius asked sceptically.

Old Post May 25th, 2010 09:32 AM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hermess sighed."Surely you have seen Kratos hand it to me. If you have a problem i suggest you leave!" Hermess waved his hand to the north."She is said to stay in the former Temple of Beauty."

Thank to TxG

Old Post May 25th, 2010 03:29 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Nefarius shook his head as if pitying Hermess: "I am not concerned about the source of the paper but the high risk of the containment of such precious information."

Old Post May 26th, 2010 07:20 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hermess turned around."Their is a risk walking outside each day. Dont you believe there was a risk going to Kratos? There was risk when we agreed to kill the Gods. If were being ambushed or even worse, Im sure we'll risk ourselves to carry out this plan. For now lets just move out... "Hermess continued walking."

Kratos in his chair looking at the left over Anthromittallion. An idea popped in his head."Im sure hope that wont be the last time I see them." Kratos smiled deviantly.

Thank to TxG

Last edited by WingBlade on May 26th, 2010 at 11:40 PM

Old Post May 26th, 2010 11:38 PM
Eclipse_Noctis
Restricted

Account Restricted

Emeocles walked behind and knew if they kept on they would end up fighting. Men will be men and boys will be boys is what she always thought. "Hey! If you two would focus on the real problem. Saving the world from doom. If we get into trouble you should have confidence in all your battles. You never know what is going to happen. Zeus is probably watching us right now, plotting to kill us. " Emeocles continued to walk past them towards the temple.

-Nocturne"

Old Post May 27th, 2010 12:12 PM
Eclipse_Noctis is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse_Noctis a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse_Noctis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Krist slithered towards Emeocles and smiled. Krist had a grin on his face. Ever since this started he hid along the shadows. Krist smiled to look at her up and down. " ya know i can tell by your expression your not ammused with the others." He laughed "your hard to impress i bet, im Krist"

Old Post May 27th, 2010 08:06 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipse_Noctis
Restricted

Account Restricted

Emeocles smiled. "I am Emeocles. And no, I'm not hard to impress. I just wanna focus on our goal. If we can't get along how are we gonna kill one god?" Emeocles pulled out her sword as electricity flowed through to the tip. "With this I shall avenge my family by taking Zeus' head!" Emeocles put her sword back in it's seathe.

-Nocturne"

Old Post May 27th, 2010 11:05 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Krist laughed " good some confidence always works. Especially when death is on the same team as you" He winked then looking back at his scythe. Most would never dare go near Krist. Not only is hes unpredictable but he knows how to vanish to were he will not be seen agian. " by the way its nice to meet you" He smiled looking in her eyes trying to read her

Old Post May 28th, 2010 01:11 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipse_Noctis
Restricted

Account Restricted

Emeocles smiled at him. "You to Krist. Now, can we get to this temple?" Emeocles walked down the path hoing they would arrive soon.

-Nocturne"

Old Post May 28th, 2010 01:28 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Yeah I guess your right Emeocles. By the way, if any of you don't already know my name, it's Hermess. Well I believe were almost there so let's move on. "

A few minutes later the group arrived at the temple this particular temple use to hold a beautiful status. The floors use to be able to hold a reflection. There lived a beautiful woman, Medusa. Medusa was the most beatiful woman, believed to be on earth. One day a man came to the temple, swept away by her beauty. He forced himself on her. Medusa was so upset she despised of every man. She prayed to the God, Athena, to never let another man do that to her again. Athena fulfilled her wish and turned her into a serpent woman. She made it that if anyone was to look at the hideous Medusa they would be turned into stone. Only her powers work on men. Women are immune to the effect. The once beautiful temple is now crumbled, barren, and empty only containing one thing, Medusa.

The gang walked up to the temple. "Well guys, shall we fulfill step one?" Hermess was excite, but abut scared. He didn't know what to expect inside, only danger...

Thank to TxG

Old Post May 28th, 2010 01:45 AM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

"Wait, whatever you do.... DO NOT, look into her eyes, look at her body, and when you strike, close your eyes. You guys distract her, i'll shoot at her from behind." Haron told the group

Godzilla is my bro, watch out....

Old Post May 28th, 2010 03:40 AM
magicturtle is currently offline Click here to Send magicturtle a Private Message Find more posts by magicturtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipse_Noctis
Restricted

Account Restricted

Emeocles smiled." I should have a huge advantage. She might be jealous of my beauty.." Emeocles fixed her skirt and made sure her weapon was safely secured on her hip. "Im ready when you guys are..."

-Nocturne"

Old Post May 28th, 2010 03:43 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Krist heard her comment and laughed "ya take it to that *****" He pulled out a blindfold. He could see just a little bit threw it enough to see somone, but not enough to see detail of the person or there eyes. When he was young and was learning how to fight he always wonder what happend if he went blind. So from then on he practiced using other sences besides using sight. " im good " He took a deep breath and smirked

Old Post May 28th, 2010 11:06 AM
Bladewind

"Very well Emeocles. I propose you go for that whore from the front. They'll give you covering fire." Nefarius pointed towards his companions: "Meanwhile I'll try to get behind her. It may be that she gets me but then you have the chance to finish her off. How does that sound?"

Old Post May 28th, 2010 12:04 PM
Eclipse_Noctis
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Very well, but remember be careful, we need to maintain this group best we can. Dont rush into it, actually use your brains boys..." Emeocles started to stretch so she could be as limber and fast as possible."Shall we?"

-Nocturne"

Old Post May 28th, 2010 04:50 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Well noted Emeocles." Hermess took a deep breath in and out.

The group walked in through the broken doorway. Inside were broken pillars, and blistering heat. The whole temple was destroyed. In the distance there was a violent hissing. There seemed to be movement around.

"Well guys, this is it...This is what we came here to do. Lets prove these gods wrong!" Hermess pulled out his twin-chained daggers.

Thank to TxG

Old Post May 28th, 2010 05:03 PM
Bladewind

"Indeed" with these words Nefarius sprinted into the shadows of some fallen pillars and drew his daggers before sneaking on, careful not to alert the hideous creature.

Old Post May 29th, 2010 08:42 AM