KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » No More Megan.

No More Megan.
Started by: KingAdRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

its kind of disgusting to me that the criteria for the actresses he wants is simply (must have been a model), at least thats how it looks going by the article.

Old Post May 27th, 2010 05:49 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Gemma would've been heaps better.

Old Post May 27th, 2010 07:16 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

So far, it's looking like they are trying to find another unbelieveably hot girlfriend for Sam. Ugh...

Old Post May 27th, 2010 03:30 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

And nothing of value was lost.

Also, why not dump the tedious romantic subplot?

Old Post May 27th, 2010 06:08 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
Gemma would've been heaps better.

yes she would have...

Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
And nothing of value was lost.

Also, why not dump the tedious romantic subplot?

agreed, since i highly doubt they will have much time for shagging while being chased by decepticons

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 27th, 2010 07:11 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

I agreed with everything thats said above.

Gemma is the best pick so far. Meg and this new model sucks. Bay seems to not learn from his big mistakes. Instead of getting someone who can act they still go just or the looks.

I am calling it now that T3 is going to still fail.

Old Post May 28th, 2010 12:22 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by The Nuul
I am calling it now that T3 is going to still fail.

I'm not giving you any credit when that happens. That's just way too easy of a call.

Old Post May 28th, 2010 01:50 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
I'm not giving you any credit when that happens. That's just way too easy of a call.

True because of Bays record of the last two TFs are either ok or crap.

Old Post May 28th, 2010 01:33 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DamienB

Yes no more Megan so who is replacing her?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 03:31 PM
DamienB is currently offline Click here to Send DamienB a Private Message Find more posts by DamienB Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by roughrider
Don't replace her character with another actress, or give Sam another love interest. Just have her be absent from this story, is all.

They're going to have him have a male love-interest, Sam's going gay. But on the down-low, of course.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 11:44 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DamienB

Originally posted by Robtard
They're going to have him have a male love-interest, Sam's going gay. But on the down-low, of course.

What he does scream like a girl so i wouldnt doubt it

Old Post Jun 15th, 2010 04:22 AM
DamienB is currently offline Click here to Send DamienB a Private Message Find more posts by DamienB Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

I say let Summer Glau get the part, she's hot and a good actress.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2010 05:14 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChocolateCake

If they want the movie to succeed they need to go against type and hire an actress for her ability not her looks.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2010 02:59 PM
ChocolateCake is currently offline Click here to Send ChocolateCake a Private Message Find more posts by ChocolateCake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by ChocolateCake
If they want the movie to succeed they need to go against type and hire an actress for her ability not her looks.

Transformers and Transformers 2 were both highly successful; yet Megan Fox is a 'meh' actress.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 15th, 2010 07:40 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChocolateCake

Originally posted by Robtard
Transformers and Transformers 2 were both highly successful; yet Megan Fox is a 'meh' actress.

I didn't say that they weren't successful. But let's face it they could have been accepted more on a critical level if they had a better cast.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2010 07:42 PM
ChocolateCake is currently offline Click here to Send ChocolateCake a Private Message Find more posts by ChocolateCake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

All that's left is Jon Turturro and his man-thong.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2010 03:04 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lacan Grahf
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by AthenasTrgrFngr
its kind of disgusting to me that the criteria for the actresses he wants is simply (must have been a model), at least thats how it looks going by the article.

You seem surprised. laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 13th, 2010 10:46 PM
Lacan Grahf is currently offline Click here to Send Lacan Grahf a Private Message Find more posts by Lacan Grahf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bar-en-Danwedh
House of Ransom

I figured they were just establishing characters in the first one, then the second movie was all about her wanting him to say "i love you"... that's really all i remember of it, so i'm in no rush to see the third.

the man they simply nicknamed 'oh @#$%' !!!

rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jan 19th, 2011 10:43 PM
Bar-en-Danwedh is currently offline Click here to Send Bar-en-Danwedh a Private Message Find more posts by Bar-en-Danwedh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxman1180
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
she'll act worser than megan

yah, your right..

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2011 11:22 AM
maxman1180 is currently offline Click here to Send maxman1180 a Private Message Find more posts by maxman1180 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote