KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » The Return Of The King

The Return Of The King
Started by: Fire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ms_saigon

So sorry about the spoiler thing. My bad.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2003 03:40 AM
ms_saigon is currently offline Click here to Send ms_saigon a Private Message Find more posts by ms_saigon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

No problem. The mods have spoilerized it now.

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2003 11:40 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

frodo and sam are going to meet shelob most likely in the last one. i hate spiders. can't wait to see how merry and pippin change to soldiers and aragorn crowned king of gondor. besides, i get to see what happens in the end since i was too lazy to read the last two chapters of it. i know, every stupid thing to do. *legolas is so hot! ~lol~*

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Feb 25th, 2003 04:28 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Member.

they're probably gonna make the paths of the dead very short.
all that happened inside is a totally freaked dwarf.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2003 04:09 AM
Member. is currently offline Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

heck I'm not even done the TTT book...let alone start this one...but I do want to see the movie when it comes out around Christmas

Old Post Mar 4th, 2003 04:47 AM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

read julie read!!!

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2003 12:21 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Member.

lol, read.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2003 02:09 PM
Member. is currently offline Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Onawien

yeah hurry up and read.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2003 09:33 AM
Onawien is currently offline Click here to Send Onawien a Private Message Find more posts by Onawien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

since shelob wasn't in the second movie, they have got to put it into this one. i hope she looks more real and evil than that fake one in harry potter 2. personally, i hate spiders, but, yeah. the third book was really good.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Mar 14th, 2003 02:58 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Member.

lol, they definetly would make it realistic, though when leg jumped on the troll in balin's tomb, he didn't seem too realistic.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2003 04:21 AM
Amsco

i also want to see the ringwraiths in action doin major damage it would be kool

Old Post May 7th, 2003 12:31 PM
Amsco is currently offline Click here to Send Amsco a Private Message Find more posts by Amsco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

No duh it will be cool. I can't wait.

Old Post May 8th, 2003 04:42 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mithrandir
The Grey Wanderer

i just cant wait to see Cirith Ungol, im anxious to see how that will be done

Like Wind in the Meadows.
The days have gone down in the west.
Pella i amoni tenn' lumbule

Old Post May 8th, 2003 07:54 PM
Mithrandir is currently offline Click here to Send Mithrandir a Private Message Find more posts by Mithrandir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Member.

i can't wait for the two battles at the end.

Old Post May 9th, 2003 02:12 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Well, they have pictures of the tower of Cirith Ungol under contruction, Mithrandir. Practically all that's missing is the Ringwraiths flying around and the eerie backdrop of Mordor.

Old Post May 10th, 2003 07:26 PM
DeepThought
Salmon of Doubt!

This movie will rock!

I still have people who know I like LOTR, and tell me "Did you know they're making a third one??"

eek! NO! Thanks so much for telling me!

Old Post May 10th, 2003 08:54 PM
DeepThought is currently offline Click here to Send DeepThought a Private Message Find more posts by DeepThought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turin

really? no kidding? theres going to be a third one? i would have never thought it considering theres 3 books and all. j/k lol. i cant wait either!!!

and filled with wrath and despair he mounted upon Rochallor his great horse and rode forth alone, and none might restrain him. He passed over Dor-nu-Fauglith like a wind amid the dust, and all that beheld his onset fled in amaze, thinking that Oromë himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar.

Old Post May 11th, 2003 06:12 AM
turin is currently offline Click here to Send turin a Private Message Find more posts by turin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

It'll be great.

Old Post May 11th, 2003 03:03 PM