KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spiderman 2 villains

Spiderman 2 villains
Started by: LoSt_gsKrew

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LoSt_gsKrew

Spiderman 2 villains

i really think the villains in spiderman 2 should include the hobgoblin and the scorpion

Old Post Feb 5th, 2003 01:52 AM
LoSt_gsKrew is currently offline Click here to Send LoSt_gsKrew a Private Message Find more posts by LoSt_gsKrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alphamale

No I bet on Doc Oct and Lizard!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2003 06:34 PM
Alphamale is currently offline Click here to Send Alphamale a Private Message Find more posts by Alphamale Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

man!..you actually watch and comment this shit?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2003 08:33 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Why not? As good a speculation as any.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 5th, 2003 09:12 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

blimey!...i think i'll throw one also smile
i BET there'll be a guy(or several) wanting to kill spiderman!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2003 09:24 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LoSt_gsKrew

of course there will be people wanting to kill spidey, but the scorpion IS his most dangerous archenemy besides doc ock

Old Post Feb 6th, 2003 12:03 AM
LoSt_gsKrew is currently offline Click here to Send LoSt_gsKrew a Private Message Find more posts by LoSt_gsKrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Are U Crazy, The Scorpion aint spideys most dangerous foe, Its Venom, which should be in the next movie. Also i hope they dont do the same think they did with Batman, theres no need for 2 villains in every movie Unless is the Kingpin which they could use in the future to have some sort of movie crossover between spidey and daredevil since the Kingpin messes with them both equally, and i hope we get to see the Black Cat.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2003 12:28 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kjm87

It has been confirmed that the villians are to be Dr Octopus and the Lizard.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2003 04:14 PM
kjm87 is currently offline Click here to Send kjm87 a Private Message Find more posts by kjm87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

so how old are you guyz?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2003 09:06 PM
Catch 22
Disinterested

quote:
Originally posted by kjm87
It has been confirmed that the villians are to be Dr Octopus and the Lizard.
Where, by whom, etc, etc.......

Catch 22!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2003 08:13 PM
Catch 22 is currently offline Click here to Send Catch 22 a Private Message Find more posts by Catch 22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myndon
I'm the one who talks

it said on killermovies.com
and on othe rmovie sites

Ergo, open your yapper one more time and i'll architect a world of pain all over your candy ass! Ergo! Concorditly! vis-a-vis!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2003 12:08 PM
Myndon is currently offline Click here to Send Myndon a Private Message Find more posts by Myndon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kjm87

I got that from the killermovies.com site

Old Post Feb 8th, 2003 06:34 PM
kjm87 is currently offline Click here to Send kjm87 a Private Message Find more posts by kjm87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

so I see you really know the Spiderman universe....very good.
although I thought u were 15 and pasted the cartoon times....but anyway,it's u're choice.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2003 08:15 PM
Fitch is currently offline Click here to Send Fitch a Private Message Find more posts by Fitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kjm87

I don't know the Spiderman universe. It isn't one of my favourite films as are ones like Jurassic Park and so on, but if you class Spiderman as a cartoon, then other films are not that far off the catagory. I won't name any, but I'm sure you can think of ones that cannot be in any way real or remotely real, like Spiderman. The only reason I know things like this is because I often visit the killer movies site, and just look at the films out in the next few years, even though they may not interest me.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2003 04:58 PM
Catch 22
Disinterested

quote:
Originally posted by kjm87
I got that from the killermovies.com site
Can't see it, which story?

Catch 22!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2003 05:01 PM
Catch 22 is currently offline Click here to Send Catch 22 a Private Message Find more posts by Catch 22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

you have jurassic park as a faivourite movie?....sick

Old Post Feb 9th, 2003 05:35 PM
kjm87

(Quote)
The Amazing Spider-Man

Starring: Tobey Maguire, Kirsten Dunst, Bruce Campbell, Sam Neill

Director: Sam Raimi
Release Date: May 7th, 2004
Studio: Columbia Pictures

Synopsis: As Spider-Man continues to pine for Mary-Jane, two new villains come up against him: Dr. Octopus and the Lizard.

That is where I got it from. If you want to see it on the site, look along the left hand side, where all the movies are, and click on Spiderman 2.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2003 04:40 PM
kjm87

quote:
Originally posted by Dexx
you have jurassic park as a faivourite movie?....sick

So what? Everyone has their favourites.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2003 05:01 PM
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

but JP????sick

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Feb 10th, 2003 05:38 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

whats wrong with JP. its a great film

Old Post Feb 10th, 2003 05:46 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote