KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spiderman 2 villains

Spiderman 2 villains
Started by: LoSt_gsKrew

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

They have someone else doing some of the swinging.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2003 10:25 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

well I just refered to some showbiz news I heard on the radio, frankly I couldnt care less I aint gonna see Spide 2 anyways.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2003 10:40 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Didn't like the first one?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2003 11:40 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

thought it sucked big time

Old Post Mar 19th, 2003 11:53 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Bet you did. big grin

Old Post Mar 19th, 2003 09:30 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i've read and own tons of books and magazines on the making of the spidey movies. he's not cgi all the time. yeah, venom is cool. kind of reminds me of spawn, the symbiotic suit that is. so did the prowler. i'm sort of glad that james cameron didn't direct the movie. sandman and electro were the original script ideal vilians. sandman would've been cool, but it would be mostly or all cgi. so that wouldn't quite work. electro, the costume is too cheesy in the comics and toon. but, of course they can always alter it like with the green goblin. too bad they already used a goblin, the hobgoblins were quite interesting. right now i've been reading the spider-man essentials, i can't wait til the osbournes and the alien symbiote come into the story. they must put the alien symbiote and/or the sinester six in the next or last one! ^.~

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Mar 20th, 2003 12:45 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

I did not know Kingpin was a Spiderman or a Daredevil opponent. I thought he was an enemy of the Avengers or something.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2003 05:50 PM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Well I remeber seeing him on spiderman and daredevil.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2003 06:31 PM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Oh. I did not recall Kingpin being a villian of Spiderman but now I think I did see him on the cartoons a lot. I used to watch a lot of superhero cartoon series.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2003 06:42 PM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

He probaly made cameo's in other comic books and cartoons.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2003 07:07 PM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

I see. That would explain it probably then. I used to watch cartoons at a friend's house when he got home from school. Those were the days....

Old Post Apr 20th, 2003 07:37 PM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yeah Fox used to give that show right.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2003 07:47 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Yes. So what is with this Green Goblin? I thought he was killed in the first Spiderman movie? Or is this his son they are talking about?

Old Post Apr 20th, 2003 10:47 PM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

It's he's son that becomes green goblin after he's father dies.So I guess he'll be a green goblin in the next or the next next spider man movie as a villian.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2003 10:53 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Ok, got it.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2003 11:24 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

bruce campbell, the king of B movies is set to play one of the villians in the next spider man movie.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2003 12:56 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Oh good.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2003 03:47 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

That should be interesting.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2003 04:18 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Yes.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2003 04:28 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

I heard Venom,Carnage is supposed to be in Spider 3.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2003 09:39 PM