KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spiderman 2 villains

Spiderman 2 villains
Started by: LoSt_gsKrew

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Julie
The Student

there's a 3??????????????????????

Old Post Apr 21st, 2003 09:56 PM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yes of course when something makes good money like spiderman it always sequels.But Tobey already signed for 2 and 3.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2003 09:59 PM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

What is the official name for that one, I wonder! If Spiderman 2 is The Amazing Spiderman, what will the 3rd film be called?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2003 12:39 AM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

That's a good question but this is going to be a big francise.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2003 02:02 AM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

No doubt.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2003 02:30 AM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

A new starwars.....well only by box office sales.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2003 02:31 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Didn't I do a thread about this once?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2003 02:54 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

I don't recall.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2003 03:02 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Oh no I haven't.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2003 03:07 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

I heard Vin Diesle is thinking about playing Venom.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2003 03:12 AM
Sünden

First of all, Jurassic Park was an imaginative and overall great movie. 2 was okay, and 3 sucked.

Doctor Octopus wasn't a great villain and the Scorpion was okay, but together they'd porbably be pretty good.

Spidey 3 will have venom and/or carnage, I can almost guarantee.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2003 05:55 PM
Sünden is currently offline Click here to Send Sünden a Private Message Find more posts by Sünden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

EXcellent news, Sunden!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2003 07:05 PM
Dexx
wingless

quote:
Originally posted by Augeybana
I heard Vin Diesle is thinking about playing Venom.

christ.....the whole bundle of stupidity?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2003 07:21 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sünden

Personally, I think that Brad Pitt and Edward Norton should play Carnage and Venom.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2003 09:40 PM
Sünden is currently offline Click here to Send Sünden a Private Message Find more posts by Sünden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Big Brad Pitt fan are you now?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2003 12:19 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

edward norton as carnage probaly but brad pitt as venom I don't know eddie brock was a big dumb jock like vin disele is I'm not saying Brad Pitt isn't a good actor but for that part...

Old Post Apr 24th, 2003 01:11 PM
Dexx
wingless

quote:
Originally posted by Sünden
Personally, I think that Brad Pitt and Edward Norton should play Carnage and Venom.

these are two GREAT actors. Hopefully they are smart enough not to ruin their reputation to play in such a junk.....i mean....even if they'd be desperate...wich they're not.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2003 01:27 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

I just cannot picture Brad Pitt doing a role like that. It would damage his career.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2003 08:06 PM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yeah he too good for that they should only put not too famous actors in these roles it much better.Brad Pitt too much of an good actor for that role.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2003 08:17 PM
Sünden

quote:
Big Brad Pitt fan are you now?

Damn right. But that's only one reason for my opinion. I think he could easily pull of the look and attitude of Eddy Brock (In the case of Venom, I'd suggest a different voice actor).
quote:
I don't know eddie brock was a big dumb jock like vin disele is I'm not saying Brad Pitt isn't a good actor but for that part...

Eddy Brock wasn't a Jock. He had some inferiority problems, but that was it. He was actually quite cunning (Him and Venom). Does anyone remember Brad Pitt in Fight Club (of course you do). He was RIPPED. I could see that as Venom. Vin Deisel could pull off Venom and Eddy Brock's look as well, but in terms of acting he could never do.

Edward Norton, I don't know. I just see him as Cletus Kassady for some reason. Not to mention, Pitt and Norton could do the whole working together but at the same time conflicted role.

Guys, I'm not saying that they ARE doing this role. I've no idea who are doing these roles, nor is it even offical that Venom and/Or carnage would be in the third movie (Though, I'd put money on it that they will be). I'd bet my life on it that he'd never do that role.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2003 08:59 PM