KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Green Lantern TV Series

Green Lantern TV Series
Started by: -Pr-

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

Just seen this.. I really liked it!

Old Post Nov 21st, 2011 11:20 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Very good show. At first I didn't quite care how this was set up, but it gets better each episode. Cool cameos of Saint Walker.

Old Post May 23rd, 2012 08:16 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Am half way through the series and so far am enjoying the style of the show.

It's how GL should be. Far out in the Galaxy, exploring the Universe, while preparing for war. What's not to like!

Old Post May 23rd, 2012 10:11 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

I sadly have only seen the 1st ep sad been wanting to catch it though lol

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post May 23rd, 2012 10:17 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Season just ended. Pretty good show. Looking forward to season 2. One complaint though, the [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Guardians are pretty weak so far. They need to fix that.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post May 30th, 2012 12:57 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedi90

The show sucked. This series confirmed for me that the problem with GL movie wasn't Ryan Renolds but with the use of the main antagonist, Hal Jordan. He comes off as lame version of Capt Kirk/top gun maverick. A very dated personality, comes off more annoying than anything.

"I don't give them hell, I just tell them the truth and they think it's hell."

Old Post Aug 21st, 2012 12:09 AM
jedi90 is currently offline Click here to Send jedi90 a Private Message Find more posts by jedi90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I couldn't disagree more. I really liked Hal's portrayal, I thought it was heroic without making him look like a boy-scout.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2012 12:19 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jedi90
This series confirmed for me that the problem with GL movie wasn't Ryan Renolds but with the use of the main antagonist, Hal Jordan.

No the problem with the GL movie was that the whole movie just sucked. Like big time.

Reynolds funny man routine just added to the misery that was GL.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2012 10:03 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

The show sucked. This series confirmed for me that the problem with GL movie wasn't Ryan Renolds but with the use of the main antagonist, Hal Jordan. He comes off as lame version of Capt Kirk/top gun maverick. A very dated personality, comes off more annoying than anything.

Antagonist? Really?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 21st, 2012 10:56 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

I think it's a solid show but still not a huge fan of the art style.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Aug 21st, 2012 01:46 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedi90

Originally posted by -Pr-
Antagonist? Really?

protagonist, whatever, you know what i meant. show is still crap.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 07:58 PM
jedi90 is currently offline Click here to Send jedi90 a Private Message Find more posts by jedi90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Watched up to episode 8 or 9, not happy at all. I will finish out the season though. This could have been so much better i.m.o

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Aug 27th, 2012 07:03 AM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

protagonist, whatever, you know what i meant. show is still crap.

Don't agree at all.

Originally posted by Lek Kuen
I think it's a solid show but still not a huge fan of the art style.

Same. Though they didn't do a bad job with whatsername.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 27th, 2012 07:20 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Okay i have gotten through the whole season. I will admit it got better for me, though i will have to say it was all washed away by the characterization of the guardians. I can not believe the last episode actually tried to pull it off the way they did. It was an uneventful bad display of script, art and character. What a poor fight/battle and i wont even get into the cowering guardians who did what?...not one thing at all!

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Sep 1st, 2012 02:38 AM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Liking the Guy Gardner episode. He's pretty funny.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2012 02:35 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Odekahn

Yeah I love this show. Antimonitor and the am hunters are epic.

You believe you are dealing with a mere mortal? Foolish is the man who knows not when a god stands before him...

Old Post Oct 25th, 2012 11:54 PM
Odekahn is currently offline Click here to Send Odekahn a Private Message Find more posts by Odekahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Universal Steve

Anti-Monitor was pretty damn awesome. I'm loving this show, but did it get cancelled, or go on hiatus, or something? I haven't seen a new episode in like 3 or 4 weeks.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2012 01:37 AM
Universal Steve is currently offline Click here to Send Universal Steve a Private Message Find more posts by Universal Steve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Hiatus until January '13 I believe.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2012 03:31 AM