KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » The mysterious death of stanley kubrick

The mysterious death of stanley kubrick
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden101
My mother read The Davinci Code...She hasn't done all that much "rising up". The problem with your idea is that while the book might have been popular...Noone gives a shit and most of the people only read it because it was popular.

Like all other conspiracies in here, you should:

A) Give it time, the truth will be known and those who were called "conspiracy nuts" will be finally be vindicated.

B) Something happened and it changed, it's still true though, you'll just never know; you're a sheep.

C) The Illuminati!

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 09:25 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: The mysterious death of stanley kubrick

Originally posted by Deano
http://kentroversypapers.blogspot.c...-symbolism.html

amazing read based on his last film eyes wide shut. Kubrick died 4 days after delivering the final print .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BsF...feature=related
video explanations here

So the Illuminati are into private sex-clubs, how is this damaging to them?

I do plan on reading through that guy's page later, after work.

Last edited by Robtard on Jun 14th, 2010 at 09:30 PM

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 09:28 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

good lad

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jun 15th, 2010 08:43 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

http://kentroversypapers.blogspot.c...-symbolism.html

amazing read based on his last film eyes wide shut. Kubrick died 4 days after delivering the final print .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BsF...feature=related
video explanations here
Didn't you post a thread a while back at how A Clockwork Orange also has symbolism...and probably Dr. Strangelove and A Space Oddity?

Hell, I bet even Spartacus has symbols in it.

I'm Illuminati, no I'm Illuminati, nooooooo.....I'M ILLUMINATI!!!

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Jun 19th, 2010 08:45 AM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Originally posted by lord xyz
Didn't you post a thread a while back at how A Clockwork Orange also has symbolism...and probably Dr. Strangelove and A Space Oddity?

Maybe you should research the films and then comment. posting silly comments doesn't help matters does it

Kubrick s films are definitely layered.

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jun 19th, 2010 07:42 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe you should research the films and then comment. posting silly comments doesn't help matters does it

Kubrick s films are definitely layered.
All I remember is the commentator pointing out eyes in pyramids everywhere.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Jun 20th, 2010 08:20 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Katsu

Hey Deano, Kubrick worshipped the same dude you worship. Lucifer he is called I believe.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2011 05:37 PM
Katsu is currently offline Click here to Send Katsu a Private Message Find more posts by Katsu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

do you even know what Lucifer is?

and i worship nothing. you should stop worshiping your ego. its not the real you

Old Post Feb 4th, 2011 11:43 PM
Katsu

The anthropomorphization of the negative side of duality: lust, darkness, wrath, destruction, greed, sloth etc etc?

Nay, Mr Love the Craft?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2011 12:00 PM
Katsu is currently offline Click here to Send Katsu a Private Message Find more posts by Katsu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

it means whatever you want it to mean, like any other symbols

Old Post Feb 6th, 2011 10:25 PM
Katsu

Symbols don't work like that, Mr Love the Craft. When I see a stop sign, it simply means stop, not hit the gas.

Lucifer in occult circles means the negative side of duality. Don't try to wiggle your way out of this by saying that in the occult a symbol is whatever you want it to be because it isn't.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2011 09:31 AM
Deano

Originally posted by Katsu
Symbols don't work like that, Mr Love the Craft. When I see a stop sign, it simply means stop, not hit the gas.

Lucifer in occult circles means the negative side of duality. Don't try to wiggle your way out of this by saying that in the occult a symbol is whatever you want it to be because it isn't.

dont try and wriggle out of this yourself

you have just changed it around and said

'lucifer in occult circles means'

as opposed to what does lucifer mean which was the original question. what if it means something else in other circles?

nothing has meaning unless you give it meaning

a swastika meant peace in the ancient world. the nazi's had a different meaning for the symbol

Old Post Feb 7th, 2011 03:47 PM
Bardock42

Originally posted by lord xyz

Space Oddity is an album by David Bowie.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2011 09:45 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Katsu

dont try and wriggle out of this yourself

you have just changed it around and said

'lucifer in occult circles means'

as opposed to what does lucifer mean which was the original question. what if it means something else in other circles?

nothing has meaning unless you give it meaning

a swastika meant peace in the ancient world. the nazi's had a different meaning for the symbol

Well, Lucifer exoterically speaking: a big bad guy that defies God. Lucifer esoterically speaking: the negative side of duality; dark, evil, bad etc etc.

The only two meanings it can have, both boil down to the same thing though: bad. We can thus conclude that Lucifer only has one meaning. Just like a stop sign means stop whether you want it to mean "hit the gas some more" or not.

And the swastika was indeed a symbol of peace. One thing though, the Nazi's reversed it, and then it came to mean the opposite of peace. So the original swastika was and always will mean peace. If you reverse it, it's not really an swastika anymore is it? Just like when I were to reverse an upside pointing arrow down. It has become a new symbol with it's own meaning.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2011 12:17 PM
Deano

just because some pagans made the swastika sign and claimed 'this means peace' doesnt make it the ultimate truth.

put it in context. in the grand scheme of infinity, no symbol means anything.

lucifer also 'means' the light bringer. planet venus

Old Post Feb 13th, 2011 12:00 AM
Katsu

Hahha the light bringer. If you know anything about the occult and more specifically the Left Hand Path, you would know that they are quite fond of using Babylonian doublespeak. They say up and mean down. They say right and mean left. The elite, who worship Lucifer, do the same. So, any symbol has a definite meaning, just because people interpret it differently doesn't take away from the fact that the symbol has a definite meaning. An absolute meaning, the absolute truth.

Come on, Mr. Lovecraft, bringer of light? Hahahahhaha, Babylonian doublespeak at its very best. It's only to be expected from someone who worships Lucifer like yourself big grin

Old Post Feb 14th, 2011 10:01 AM
Deano

quote:
he name Lucifer occurs once in the Scriptures and only in some versions of the Bible. For example, the King James Version renders Isaiah 14:12: “How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning!”

The Hebrew word translated “Lucifer” means “shining one.” The Septuagint uses the Greek word that means “bringer of dawn.” Hence, some translations render the original Hebrew “morning star” or “Daystar.” But Jerome’s Latin Vulgate uses “Lucifer” (light bearer), and this accounts for the appearance of that term in various versions of the Bible.

Who is this Lucifer? The expression “shining one,” or “Lucifer,” is found in what Isaiah prophetically commanded the Israelites to pronounce as a “proverbial saying against the king of Babylon.” Thus, it is part of a saying primarily directed at the Babylonian dynasty. That the description “shining one” is given to a man and not to a spirit creature is further seen by the statement: “Down to Sheol you will be brought.” Sheol is the common grave of mankind—not a place occupied by Satan the Devil. Moreover, those seeing Lucifer brought into this condition ask: “Is this the man that was agitating the earth?” Clearly, “Lucifer” refers to a human, not to a spirit creature.

you really need to trim up on your research

there is no absolute truth. if you think that then you are already lost

Old Post Feb 14th, 2011 05:57 PM
Katsu

Of course there is an absolute truth. And it can only be 1, not two, for if it were to be 2, it would no longer be THE absolute truth.

The meaning of "absolute truth" implies it is the absolute truth, there is no interpretation possible. You might want to brush up on your metaphysical thinking. It's rusty.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 10:57 AM
Deano

You believe what you do because you are stuck in the 5th sense reality. ive evolved a bit more than you, you see

i suggest taking some dmt, or shrooms. or maybe just have an experience in an isolation tank to open up your third eye.

then you will receive thee ultimate truth my friend

i will see you at the evolution bellcurve

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 09:15 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

i suggest taking some dmt, or shrooms. or maybe just have an experience in an isolation tank to open up your third eye.

And this other eye is located where on the body? Or was that some reference to the anus and relaxing/chilling out.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 10:57 PM