KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Deathstroke The Terminator(Slade Wilson)

Respect Deathstroke The Terminator(Slade Wilson)
Started by: namorsubby

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
namorsubby

Deathstroke The Terminator #4:

Is captured by soldiers shortly after being shot up and beaten with that flail(which he has healed from). He promptly beats his captors down and escapes, although handcuffed, tanking a bullet to the chest in the process.
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Deathstroke Vs. "Ravager", Round 2.

Turns out "The Ravager" is actually The Jackal. An old rival of Slade's who blames him for his shortcomings. Slade took his girl and showed him up in the military, so he killed his sons, one directly, and one not so directly. Needless to say, Slade kills him
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Jun 1st, 2010 01:23 PM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

Deathstroke The Terminator #6 :

Outreacts a man who draws a gun on him, then takes out two others with guns.......seriously, don't threaten The Terminator.lol
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Evades pointblack gunfire, outreacts some more people who are stupid enough to draw guns on him, then jumps out a window onto a helicoptor rope ladder, holding someone.
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Deathstroke The Terminator #7

Uses his bo-staff as a grappeling tool. Takes out two men before they can even react, and a third as the remaining men pull their guns free.
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Original Human Torch
Namora

Last edited by namorsubby on Jun 1st, 2010 at 02:34 PM

Old Post Jun 1st, 2010 02:30 PM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

Deathstroke The Terminator #7

Deathstroke Vs Batman

Batman contends for a moment, then is savagely beaten. Then he comes back for one last sucker, and gets KOed permamanently.
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Deathstroke has been beaten and drugged into hallucination, he still overpowers and beats a group of men(batman intervenes in the end)

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2010 01:57 AM
namorsubby

Deathstroke The Terminator #10:

Slade's healing factor, along with his speed and reflexes have been adversely affected. Still, he takes multiples gunshots and keeps pushing forward.

Deathstroke The Terminator #12

Jumps over incoming gunfire
(please log in to view the image)

Easily withstands an extremely high fall, ultilizing his speed/reflexes/agility to save a woman on the same descent.
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Deathststroke The Terminator #13:

Escapes imprisonment from armed guns with his feets and hands cuffs. Punches open a metal ventilation cover

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2010 02:25 PM
namorsubby

Deathstroke The Terminator #13

Deathstroke Vs Green Lantern and Hal Jordan(no-prep)

He actually takes out a group of heroes before he comes into contact with these two, blocking ninja stars with his staff, and dodging gunfire. Anway, he basically just fights smart, suckering Lantern, blinding Aquaman, and then toppling a building on them while making his escape.
(note: It appears that Slade is still a slightly depowered as in Deathstroke The Terminator #10. He mentions not being as fast and strong as he used to be)

Original Human Torch
Namora

Last edited by namorsubby on Jun 2nd, 2010 at 04:51 PM

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2010 04:49 PM
namorsubby

Deathstroke The Terminator #13

Deathstroke Vs. Wally West.

Wally at first gets the best of him, because he is obviously much faster(no one is insinuating that he isn't), but slade is fast enough to catch him off guard a few times and KO him

Superman V2 #65

Out of all the superpowered characters Superman knows, he looks to Slade to lead an assualt on an incoming attack from above.

Superman V2 #68:

Slade takes out a group of operatives, dodging gunfire and withstanding a car crash.
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2010 05:27 PM
namorsubby

Superman V2 #68:

Evades Superman for a while.

Wonder Woman Vw #62a

Deathstroke Vs. Wonder Woman.

Goes one on one with her. WW is pulling punches though. It's even suggested that Slade may be faster than her. They fight for a while, then WW gets tired and puts him down.
(note:slade is mentioned as having the strength of twenty men in this appearance)

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2010 09:43 PM
namorsubby

Deathstroke The Terminator #14:

Deathstroke Vs. Nightwing, Round 3.

Another Ownage for Slade. Grayson suckers him, then he puts him down in two moves. He seemed to be a bit hurt as well(with all the "ughs" while trying to speak, lying on the ground)
(note: Slade's attributes are still weakened, not until he dies and is revived in issue 17 does he get his full abilities back)

Deathstroke The Terminator #15

Blasts through a stone wall with his bo-staff

more previously undisclosed origin
http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/...roke-015-10.jpg
http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/...roke-015-11.jpg
http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/...roke-015-12.jpg
http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/...roke-015-13.jpg
http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/...roke-015-14.jpg
http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/...roke-015-15.jpg
http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/...roke-015-16.jpg
http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/...roke-015-17.jpg

Original Human Torch
Namora

Last edited by namorsubby on Jun 3rd, 2010 at 10:33 AM

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2010 10:31 AM
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

/respect, he gets a bad rep for his low showings, but he is a beast no doubt. He needs more current work badly.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2010 11:03 AM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2010 03:14 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

Deathstroke The Terminator #16

Survives a helicopter crash than takes out a group of armed operatives. His meta abilities are virtually gone by now, but he still takes some punishment, including a bayonet to the stomach, and keeps right on going.
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Deathstroke The Terminator #18:

Get his powers all the way back. He dodges gunfire, and withstands an explosion.
http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/...okeT-18-012.jpg
http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/...okeT-18-013.jpg
http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/...okeT-18-014.jpg
http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/...okeT-18-015.jpg

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2010 03:15 PM
SamZED

thumb up Great thread! And about time! DS gets no respect on KMC and he's a beast.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2010 05:21 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

I agree. Hopefully this will stop the Slade lowballing.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2010 06:32 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

You planning on putting his showing(s) from "Identity Crisis" #3 in here? You should.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2010 07:32 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
You planning on putting his showing(s) from "Identity Crisis" #3 in here? You should.

I'm going in relative chronological order. Right now I'm up to about May, 1993.

Deathstroke The Terminator #19:

Takes out Roy Harper with a backfist after taking an unexpected arrow.

Deathstroke The Terminator #20:

Healing Factor quickly negates an attack from inside his brain meant to kill him(from Chershire). His HF adapted after one attack, and in the words of slade himself "Your little death zap is now an annoying ache"

Deathstroke The Terminator #21:

Deathstroke Vs Vigilante

His armor shrugs off her bullets, and he deflects a few with his sword. Deathstroke FTW.

Overpowers a group of cops.

Original Human Torch
Namora

Last edited by namorsubby on Jun 4th, 2010 at 02:44 AM

Old Post Jun 4th, 2010 02:40 AM
Senor Cage

DS also has good showings in Faces of Evil. That's current. He also owned Atom in Titans.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2010 10:12 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

Deathstroke The Terminator #22:

Easily flings a man with one hand

Uses his bo-staff to propel himself into the air

Deathstroke The Terminator #23:

Deflects a blast with his sword.

Deathstroke Vs Janissary
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Green Lantern V3 #42:

Gets the best of Hal, again.

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Jun 4th, 2010 12:25 PM
namorsubby

Deathstroke The Terminator #24:

Rips open a locked carhood underwater.

Deathstroke The Terminator #26:

Fights and kills a lion. Survives a descent over a waterfall

Deathstroke The Terminator #27:

Dodges gunfire, takes out operatives

This won't help to stave off the comparisons with Captain America, I'm sure.

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Jun 4th, 2010 03:42 PM
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

If only I had had this during the tourney. Keep it up. thumb up

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2010 04:41 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

Great respect thread.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2010 11:36 PM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote