KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Must see (Illuminati - New World Order) Conspiracy Videos

Must see (Illuminati - New World Order) Conspiracy Videos
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

Must see (Illuminati - New World Order) Conspiracy Videos

OK i will be compiling a list of videos i deem important to the central conspiracy.

The main conspiracy is basically this:, and i quote:

quote:
The common theme in conspiracy theories about a New World Order is that a powerful and secretive satanic elite with a globalist agenda is conspiring to eventually rule the world through a totalitarian world government, which would replace sovereign nation-states and put an end to international power struggles. Significant occurrences in politics and finance are speculated to be orchestrated by an extremely influential cabal operating through many front organizations. Numerous historical and current events are seen as steps in an on-going plot to achieve world domination through secret political gatherings and decision-making processes.

The Illuminati supposedly have a private board of elite, interlocking delegates who control the world’s major banks. They create inflation's, recessions, depressions, and manipulate the world markets, supporting certain leaders and coups and undermining others to achieve their overall goals. The supposed goal behind the Illuminati conspiracy is to create and then manage crises that will eventually convince the masses that globalism, with its centralized economic control and one-world religious ethic, are the necessary solution to the world’s woes. This structure, usually known as “The New World Order,” will of course be ruled by the Illuminati.

The main agenda is to create a One World Government, and to have everyone implanted with a microchip which tracks where you are at any given time. This chip could also be used to buy and sell things with thus eliminating physical cash.

The wars they create are needed to manipulate you into accepting the NEW WORLD ORDER.

These Elitists are supposedly satanic and are involved in rituals.

They use the mass media to perpetuate the lies.

They have been responsible for every major incident in the world such as The world wars, Vietnam and 9/11.

They control EVERYTHING.

There is enough evidence to suggest that this is all true but you will have to judge for yourselves.

Here are some video's that can better help you understand what this massive conspiracy is all about. Do you want to see how far the rabbit hole goes?

The Complete Idiot's Guide to the New World Order
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRLPG_HplrA
Short video which gives a quick example of many politicians admitting that the new world order, secret society's are real. WATCH this first, to get you in the mood.

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
Zeitgeist - The movie A well made and well researched documentary on Christianity, the 911 attacks, and the federal reserve, all split up into three parts. Definitely a must-watch, and really makes you think about what is happening in the world today.

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay...55323039993638#
Martial Law: 9/11 Rise of the Police State
A documentary made by the popular Alex Jones. Martial Law reveals the master plan of a group hell-bent on capturing America today and tomorrow the world.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...59008768610598#
Loose Change Final Cut
A video dedicated to exposing the lies of 9/11

http://conspiracyrealitytv.com/the-...rol-of-america/
The Money Masters – How International Bankers Gained Control of America and the World
Mega important documentary on the sham that is the money system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiMAc9Hm8FE
The Satanic Illuminati
A video exposing the Illuminati and there satanic beliefs

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...29053600562261#
ENDGAME- ALEX JONES - Blueprint for Global Enslavement
Another good video exposing the elitists

Invisible Empire A New World Order
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO24...player_embedded

I will post more video's soon. Feel free to tell me if you think anymore deserve to go on the list and i can put them up there. Enjoy

"You are a den of vipers. I intend to rout you out and by the Eternal God I will rout you out. If the people only understood the rank injustice of our money and banking system, there would be a revolution before morning."

Andrew Jackson

We are not going to achieve a new world order without paying for it in blood as well as in words and money."
Arthur Schlesinger, Jr., in Foreign Affairs (July/August 1995)

"... in politics nothing is accidental. If something happens, be assured it was planned this way"
- Franklin D. Roosevelt - (32 Degree Freemason)

"If we like it or not, we will have a One World Government. The question is if it will beachieved through consent or through conquest"
- J. Warburg - (Illuminati and Rothschild banker)

"No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation."
David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations

"In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global authority. National sovereignty wasn't such a great idea after all."
Strobe Talbot, Clinton's Deputy Secretary of State, as quoted in Time, July 20th, l992.

"The real rulers in Washington are invisible, and exercise power from behind the scenes."

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Last edited by Deano on Jun 1st, 2010 at 01:20 AM

Old Post Jun 1st, 2010 01:10 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Re: Must see (Illuminati - New World Order) Conspiracy Videos

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deano

"The real rulers in Washington are invisible, and exercise power from behind the scenes."

This made me think of Metal Gear Solid.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2010 01:41 AM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liberator
Mums Gardener

I've seen a few of those films and I do enjoy and agree with a lot of them, however, I just can't really bring myself to believe the Illuminati are really out for power.

They were just a group of scientists looking to escape the wrath of the catholic church, thats where I think they get all their negative PR because the catholic church ruled europe in the past and thusly ruled the media outlets and poisoned everyones mind about them.

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Jun 1st, 2010 01:47 PM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote