KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Megan Fox in OST????

Megan Fox in OST????
Started by: PirateofOslo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaeh
Possibly here.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by savvysparrowluv
*pulls out 9mm*

I'll help you guys lol!! Btw love your siggy jaeh, Robert Downey Jr is so ruggedly shexy like our Johnny xo

I'm going to have to be honest, and you may kill me for this, but [SPOILER - highlight to read]: is it possible that RDJ's hotter than Johnny?! I mean, he's funnier (even off movie cam - interviews he's hilarious, even without script) and he's so... *sigh* - I mean, Johnny's still up there but... *gets shot*

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 03:00 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

I'd kill you if [SPOILER - highlight to read]: i didn't kinda feel the same way. I don't necessarily think he's hotter, but personality-wise (besides the obvious drug problem) he is...*swoon* *cough*

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 04:00 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

Hahahahaha oh you guys. I agree with Katy. I atlest think he's hot.
I watched Sherlock Holmes yesterday btw, it was just as great as the first time I saw it smile I caaaaaan't wait for the sequel!!

AND THANK YOU FOR LINKING THAT ARTICLE. That's a huge lift off my shoulders. And now, we don't have to kill anyone big grin

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 07:29 PM
PirateofOslo is currently offline Click here to Send PirateofOslo a Private Message Find more posts by PirateofOslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

SO glad Megan "Skanky" Fox will not be next to Johnny in the movie!! Yeah i'm with you IBD about the police record, I'd go to big girl jail now lol!!

Robert Downey Jr is super hot, I still think Johnny is hotter - he has smouldering eyes *swoon*, but RDJ is hysterical, he was amazing in Charlie Bartlet even though it was just a supporting role. The scene with the boat had me cracking up hahahaha. They both had alcohol and drug problems, but everyone in HWood is on something, at least Johnny got clean. RDJ partied effing hard for a long long time, but he still looks great!!!!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 08:46 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

They're both hot. It just depends on how you like how hot guys handle their hot lookings.

Johnny Depp is all dude, i'm a DAD, how can be hot, it's embarrassing and he kind of sexily slouches around and we all know doesn't put any kind of attention that way.

Whilst Robert Downey, Jr.... you can tell that he takes pride in his appearance in a different way, like he grooms himself regularly. And he's very self-deprecating about his looks.
Plus, the whole "yes, I have been addicted to drugs and sought treatment and am no longer addicted." is like plus plus plus plus. girls love bad boys, but they love even more "reformed" bad boys.

[personally, i think downey is hotter]
*ducks from incoming cannonfire*

whoa metaphor! johnny depp is like an olive; an aquired taste, slightly *off* robert downey is like a hamburger with fries and a coke, everybody loveshim, but there are people who can see the "gourmet burger" in him.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Last edited by siriuswriter on Jun 6th, 2010 at 11:32 PM

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 11:27 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

haha! nice analogy

ok, so we can agree....RDJ is DEFINITELY up there with Johnny.

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Jun 7th, 2010 12:20 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

I second. They are both welcome to join a kmc slumber party anytime. hehehe

Old Post Jun 7th, 2010 12:33 AM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

ANYTIME smile

Old Post Jun 7th, 2010 07:22 AM
PirateofOslo is currently offline Click here to Send PirateofOslo a Private Message Find more posts by PirateofOslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

There's gonna be a sequel?!?

Old Post Jun 7th, 2010 07:47 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

Old Post Jun 7th, 2010 06:08 PM
siriuswriter

you might have to wait for robert to join you slumber party... i'm having one with him tonight. big grin

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2010 08:30 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Originally posted by Bwa Ha Ha
There's gonna be a sequel?!?
I hope that was sarcasm bwa. They left the first so blatantly open for a sequel that it kinda made me sick. I mean, loved the movie, but...it was a lame ending.

so THAT'S where he's going! He slept over last night and I offered for him to stay another night. He said he had other plans. I pouted. He compensated before he left :P

...now where's that orbit thread...

Old Post Jun 8th, 2010 04:05 AM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Lmao!! The orbit thread needs to be reopened for Johnny and Robert slimed parties hehe

Old Post Jun 8th, 2010 05:12 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

Not sarcasm, I haven't seen the first.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2010 08:53 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

RDJ's just... *sighs dreamily* charisma and appeal just oozes out of his every orifice. not saying johnny doesn't have that, but... well you know what I mean! *gets hit by canon ball and falls off deck*

I invited RDJ, but he refused. Something about going back to his wife now or something... >>

So I invited Tony Stark and Sherlock Holmes instead. xD ...we're... still having a great week. I saw them first! DIBS! stick out tongue

RDJ's clean. (he wouldn't have gotten paid if he wasn't - there was this talk of an insurance thing which he only gets paid in full if he doesn't mess himself up in the movie or something, haha - besides, his wife had set him straight - you guys should see how sweet they were... dawwww.) and sirius's right, of course 'reformed' bad boys are hotter. explains robbie (haha) and johnny. xD

Johnny's... well, Johnny! and we love him for being Johnny... not to mention that he's incredibly hot, too. xD

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2010 12:23 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

^ Agreed 100%!

Gotta go girls, I've got Dr. Watson waiting for me to spend the night.. I got Jude Law, so HA!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2010 05:42 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Jerk! You can't have Jude law! Oh man and don't even get me started on Tony Stark...Mmm...whic reminds me, I don't own iron man!

And his Golden Globes speech?? <3

Old Post Jun 8th, 2010 10:34 PM
PirateofOslo

Is it crazy that I haven't seen Iron Man yet? I KNOW, shoot me. I haven't gotten around to watching it sad But I WILL! Actually, tomorrow sounds like the right day to watch Iron Man for the first time. I'll let you know what I think smile

Jude Law is MIIINE big grin

Old Post Jun 8th, 2010 11:11 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Originally posted by ibd4eva
Jerk! You can't have Jude law! Oh man and don't even get me started on Tony Stark...Mmm...whic reminds me, I don't own iron man!

And his Golden Globes speech?? <3

*rolls on the floor* mine mine mine. You guys can take Dr. Watson, I mean, he's awesome and all, but I'm still all for mah Holmes. xD

HEHEHE ALL his speeches are hilarious!

He's got this bad boy coolness thing going on. he's so awesome and funny. love

Johnny has this shy-ish but brilliant cool guy going on for him. love

*fangirls for a moment*

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2010 11:18 PM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

My gbf stole Holmes from me, said something about the pillow scene hahaha. Tony Stark was an amazing character, he reminds me of my bf love

Reformed bad boys are the best EVER: James Marsters, Robbie, Johnny, love them ALL eek!

Did you guys see the magazine (Vogue perhaps?) where vanessa is talking about her and Johnny and she says "I didn't tame him, we tamed eachother" - SO CUTE! love

Old Post Jun 9th, 2010 01:44 AM