KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Megan Fox in OST????

Megan Fox in OST????
Started by: PirateofOslo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Zomg you HAVE to see iron man. I absolutely hate superhero movies, but I have always loved iron man. He's just as sexily witty as in Sherlock Holmes.

Teehee...I just watched Sherlock Holmes instead of studying for my APUSH final. Productive Procrastination Win.

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Jun 9th, 2010 03:19 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

APUSH?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2010 08:09 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

Congratulations! You finally did something really productive. Watching movies is SO much more important than studying.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2010 12:19 PM
PirateofOslo is currently offline Click here to Send PirateofOslo a Private Message Find more posts by PirateofOslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bwa Ha Ha
APUSH?
AP US History

CANNOT wait for this time tomorrw. DONE WITH SCHOOL FO TWO MONTHS *tries and fails to not make Andrea jealous*

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Jun 9th, 2010 09:23 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Summers are amazing. I'm starting school again next year (half yay, half blah), so I'm enjoying this last summer for all its worth lol

Old Post Jun 9th, 2010 09:28 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Are you in college savvy? Or going to be a senior? I forget.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2010 12:53 AM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Lol i've been out of college for a while, I'm applying for a phd program - time flies

Old Post Jun 10th, 2010 03:13 AM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by PirateofOslo
I KNOW! I mean, I'm not gonna lie, I don't thing she's ugly, but she's SERIOUSLY overrated. I mean she's not THAT hot. And she's a TERRIBLE actress, no wonder Transformers kicked her out. If they put her in the movie, I don't know what I'll do...

If I had a dime for every female who complains Megan Fox is ugly, not hot... stick out tongue
Oh, envy is such an deadly sin...

I'll watch Megan in almost anything. cool

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jun 10th, 2010 05:10 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

If guys are into women that look like hookers, then of course they'd like megan fox

just saying

Old Post Jun 10th, 2010 05:15 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

College junior here. and insanely jealous of you guys and your summer stick out tongue mine just ended, and spent it having classes. >>

after this, Imma gonna go to med school. studying never ends. xD

*shake head* Megan Fox is "hot", but she's not that attractive. I mean, admittedly, I have girl crushes, you see, with girl I find attractive, like Zooey Deschanel... Rachel McAdams... but Megan Fox? well, she can't really act that well and... I just don't like her. >>

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2010 11:18 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Dual-enrolled college sophomore who has no summer break here. *sadface*

And Megan Fox.... I actually haven't seen her in anything so I don't really have any opinion.

But I will say this: There's physical attractiveness and there's overall attractiveness. Overall is when you factor in personality, charisma, talent.... That kind of stuff. It explains why people who look great are hated by everyone sometimes.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2010 01:34 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

Originally posted by roughrider
If I had a dime for every female who complains Megan Fox is ugly, not hot... stick out tongue
Oh, envy is such an deadly sin...

I'll watch Megan in almost anything. cool

Umm I'm not jealous of Megan Fox, no thanks. I never said she was ugly, but she REALLY is ovverrated. There are SO many other girls who are prettier and hotter than her. If you're gonna name someone the sexiest woman on earth, at least pick someone with charisma and talent, and someone who's REALLY gorgeous enough to deserve that title. Like a Victoria's Secret model or something. I mean, you can't SERIOUSLY say that Megan Fox is better-looking than Adriana Lima. Plus, she's beautiful AND charismatic.

If you'll watch Megan in anything, because she's hot, that just shows what your standards are. Which is kinda funny.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2010 01:37 PM
PirateofOslo is currently offline Click here to Send PirateofOslo a Private Message Find more posts by PirateofOslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

I have a feeling this is gonna develop into a 'name-that-person' thread....

Old Post Jun 10th, 2010 02:01 PM
PirateofOslo

A what-thread?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2010 04:01 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

Like we're gonna start naming actresses that we think are better than her.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2010 04:41 PM
PirateofOslo

Hahahahah HELLS YEAH big grin

- Jessica Alba

Old Post Jun 10th, 2010 05:09 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Originally posted by savvysparrowluv
If guys are into women that look like hookers, then of course they'd like megan fox

just saying
win.

I wanna join!

Zoe Saldana (POTC alumna ftw)

Old Post Jun 10th, 2010 09:40 PM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Oliva Wilde (my personal girl crush lol)

Old Post Jun 11th, 2010 01:44 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Ok, I'm reinforcing jaeh's women because they are really 2 of the greatest female actresses EVER.

Zooey Deschanel and Rachel McAdams, man. They are the tops for sure.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2010 05:16 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

I'm gonna be the odd one out and name a theatre actress.

Lauren Lopez

Old Post Jun 11th, 2010 11:36 AM