KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Megan Fox in OST????

Megan Fox in OST????
Started by: PirateofOslo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

WIN, BWA. WIN.

Jamie Lyn Beatty big grin

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Jun 11th, 2010 09:24 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

WIN!!!
Bonnie Gruesen! big grin

And YES, Rachel McAdams is AMAZING. And beautiful!
Scarlett Johanson. SO freakin pretty.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2010 10:33 PM
PirateofOslo is currently offline Click here to Send PirateofOslo a Private Message Find more posts by PirateofOslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

quote: (post)
Originally posted by savvysparrowluv
Oliva Wilde (my personal girl crush lol)

there with ya hun :P

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Jun 12th, 2010 01:15 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PirateofOslo

Scarlett Johanson. SO freakin pretty.

she looked really freaking hot in Iron Man 2. O.o

thanks for the reinforcement btw, ibd big grin

mmm, who else. Diane Kruger!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2010 03:39 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Staying in LA for a few months tainted me, I heard about all the celebs that have herpes and got totally grossed out, none of the girls look "hot" to me anymore

Old Post Jun 12th, 2010 05:20 AM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Haha wwwooowww. Didn't need to know that lol please no specifics.

Umm Emmy Rossum! Flippin amazing girl. And Amy Adams!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Jun 12th, 2010 05:50 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

LOL, eww!

Mary-Kate & Ashley!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2010 10:41 AM
PirateofOslo is currently offline Click here to Send PirateofOslo a Private Message Find more posts by PirateofOslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

........Mary Kate and Ashley? Really? I suppose when they were a little younger...but not now lol

Old Post Jun 12th, 2010 05:28 PM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Its so gross, everyone out there is like, totally f*cked up and diseased. Even Scarlette has the herp. *shudder*

Natalie Portman

Old Post Jun 12th, 2010 06:59 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

I think they're pretty.. :P And apparently, so does Justin Bartha wink

Scarlett's got herpes? Wow!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2010 10:33 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

sad I arrived late for my WIN moment....

It seems only natural that actors/actresses would be all contagious, though; what with all the kissing between people in movies.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2010 01:41 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Its not so much the kissing as it is the sleeping around, Hollywood is a dirrttyyy business. Scarlett has it, Paris Hilton has it, Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise have it, Lindsay Lohan of course probably has every STD known to mankind lol...And keeping in topic with the thread, I believe Megan Fox has it as well lol

Old Post Jun 13th, 2010 02:50 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

mmmm Natalie Portman. Smart and beautiful. big grin agreed, savvy big grin

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2010 03:45 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Yes Natalie Portman!

...that's a lot of herpes. YAY FOR ABSTINENCE!!! Lol

Old Post Jun 13th, 2010 07:12 AM
PirateofOslo

Herpes is so gross! I know a girl who had(has) it, she had wounds all over her jaw and stuff.. For months. That must SUCK.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2010 09:45 AM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Yeah its so gross, I don't know anyone that has it personally but let me just say, get them tested girls! Yay for safety lol

Old Post Jun 13th, 2010 08:09 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

I don't think I know anyone either. Not that I know of anyway.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 06:27 AM
PirateofOslo

I don't EVER want to have it. Ewww.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 02:35 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

On her JAW? Never heard of that before.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 10:18 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

STDS ARE BAD.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2010 02:57 AM