KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » New Thundercats

New Thundercats
Started by: Kento

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kento
The last Hokage

New Thundercats

http://site.wizardworld.com/blog/20...ercats-returns/

Hmm I hope this doesn't turn out to be completely bad.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2010 05:31 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

If it's animated in the style of GI Joe: Resolute, I'll be happy. Hopefully it's not in the same theme of Brave and the Bold... ewwww!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2010 09:27 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Seems Thundercats is'nt the only one getting remade

Voltron is too

http://www.craveonline.com/entertai...ns-to-tv-103945

Old Post Jun 10th, 2010 09:18 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Now that has peeked my interest more than Thundercats. So much of my childhood is being remade, and half of it tends to suck though....Hopefully these won't go that way.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2010 04:23 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChocolateCake

I am quite looking forward to the new THundercats. I have the feeling that it is going to be great.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2010 10:07 PM
ChocolateCake is currently offline Click here to Send ChocolateCake a Private Message Find more posts by ChocolateCake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

I'm excited for this, but I really don't want them to ruin my shows.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2010 12:26 AM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Well did'nt they do a decent job of that new HE-Man show.....well thats what i ready anyway

that new Transformers show is crap i know that.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2010 08:00 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChocolateCake

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
Well did'nt they do a decent job of that new HE-Man show.....well thats what i ready anyway

The update of He Man was really good.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2010 01:35 PM
ChocolateCake is currently offline Click here to Send ChocolateCake a Private Message Find more posts by ChocolateCake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

well the new He-Man was meh but i still own the series on dvd....as for the new thundercats and voltron im so extremely excited but crossing my fingers they don't fudge them up.

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Jun 11th, 2010 10:59 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Transformers: Animated? It wasn't that bad. It takes a long time to get used to its visuals, but after that, it's full of so much fanwank that it's hard to say the show was crap. It reached out to G1 fans as well as Beast Wars fans, I thoroughly enjoyed it and was sad to see it end. Now, Transformers: Prime, not sure how that may turn out, too early to tell.

But sticking to Thundercats, thanks to TF:A, regardless of its looks, I'll watch it if the show has substance, so yeah, I'm lookin' forward to it.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2010 09:07 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Nothing could replace the old cartoon that they had of it.After what they did to Transformors I am not expecting this firm to be any good at all.

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2010 03:15 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Toyline has been cancelled. Not looking so well for the show.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2012 11:07 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Oh hey, there is a thread for this.

Darn, I like the show. I want more of it. It's a remake done right. :T

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2012 11:10 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

^ Have to agree. Recently got into the show a few weeks ago, and I ended up watching the first 20 episodes back to back. no expression

The chances of a second season being made is slim though. Toy Line's been cancelled as Phanteros said.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jun 24th, 2012 09:46 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

I know! It's a good show! The Petlars Episode still remains untouched though in terms of episodes. I don't think a single episode of any series I've watched can match it.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2012 12:55 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Witht he little plant people? I cried man.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2012 06:51 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
I know! It's a good show! The Petlars Episode still remains untouched though in terms of episodes. I don't think a single episode of any series I've watched can match it.

The 4th one with the flower people that only lived for a day? Emrick dying was the saddest thing in the whole show. Dude had balls.

I liked Native Son as well. I can understand why Tygra is such a douchebag towards Lion-O.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jun 27th, 2012 12:16 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
The 4th one with the flower people that only lived for a day? Emrick dying was the saddest thing in the whole show. Dude had balls.

I liked Native Son as well. I can understand why Tygra is such a douchebag towards Lion-O.

Indeed. It's pretty bawlsy for a kid show to not shy away from something like that, having Emrick die before he could accomplish his dream.

Native Son was good as well though I do think the ending was a bit weak. The flashback to Tygra's past was pretty well done and it makes him seem like less of a douche than he did before.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2012 12:45 AM
Demonic Phoenix

True. His 'journey' quote was awesome though. A lifetime in a day. Yeah, mostly everything in that episode was great.
Too bad they closed that episode with Lion-O doing what Tygra wanted to do in the first place, leading them into certain death.
For a kid's show, it has a surprising amount of racial undertones. Particularly since the Thundercats themselves were the primary oppressors in the past before Mumm-Ra arrived.

Yeah. Though I suppose it was good that the Tigers were finally free of everything, what with their being oppressed and then cursed for so long.
The Elephants were a lulzy race though.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2012 01:32 AM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
True. His 'journey' quote was awesome though. A lifetime in a day. Yeah, mostly everything in that episode was great.
Too bad they closed that episode with Lion-O doing what Tygra wanted to do in the first place, leading them into certain death.
For a kid's show, it has a surprising amount of racial undertones. Particularly since the Thundercats themselves were the primary oppressors in the past before Mumm-Ra arrived.

Yeah. Though I suppose it was good that the Tigers were finally free of everything, what with their being oppressed and then cursed for so long.
The Elephants were a lulzy race though.

It's actually got quite a bit of Fridge Brilliance in it. The last episode left Lion-O feeling more cautious and it left him running away, because he saw how much danger he was putting his friends in. Emrick dying helped him come to understand it and accept that you have to live life to the fullest. Granted, maybe he could have picked a better time to do that but he is young. stick out tongue

That is one of the few episodes I haven't seen. Mostly cause I is supporting the official release.

Favorite Thundercat?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2012 01:59 AM