KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Blade: the Vampire Hunter

Respect Blade: the Vampire Hunter
Started by: snoopdogg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trackz

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SamZED
Nice. Also did he reference DP gauntlet?
yup, and you can see they took their design from that story too. First time blade's had a fade.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2014 03:05 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackWind

I'm really feeling the look. Blade looks best with hair!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2014 10:57 PM
BlackWind is currently offline Click here to Send BlackWind a Private Message Find more posts by BlackWind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

I'm surprised it took them so long to start including Blade in more comics. Before they created the movie marvelverse Blade was easilly among the top 3 most popular Marvel characters. At least here.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 06:09 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackWind

The writer who is doing this at the moment has said he has read some of the stuff Blade was in. And that be was unimpressed because he thinks Blade has a lot of potential. Let's hope he keeps this up to satisfy.

Originally posted by SamZED
I'm surprised it took them so long to start including Blade in more comics. Before they created the movie marvelverse Blade was easilly among the top 3 most popular Marvel characters. At least here.

Seriously, how many times has someone like Moon Knight been given second chances? I sorta think Marvel barely cares about Blade.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 12:30 AM
BlackWind is currently offline Click here to Send BlackWind a Private Message Find more posts by BlackWind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Well, it's a fact Blade can turn into a bat......

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2014 10:36 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Well, it's a fact Blade can turn into a bat......

you beat me to it. he takes a shield hit from captain america, then turns into a bat and takes out rogue and havoc easily.

great feat:

http://www.newsarama.com/20932-the-...s-annual-1.html

Old Post Apr 25th, 2014 02:00 AM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Awesome. Just hope they don't ruin it by announcing that they're amped somehow by whatever that is that's controlling doc Strange. Also is that Satana? Love that crazy b****.

Ps. Think that's the sixth time Strange is being possessed/mindcontroled in the past 6 months.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Last edited by SamZED on Apr 25th, 2014 at 09:00 AM

Old Post Apr 25th, 2014 08:57 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackWind

Blade turning into a bat? Gotta say that does not appeal to me. But as long as he is being portrayed properly, I got no issues.

BTW, how does evryone feel about the outfit Blade wore in Deadpool the Guantlet?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2014 12:42 AM
Trackz

Originally posted by BlackWind
Blade turning into a bat? Gotta say that does not appeal to me. But as long as he is being portrayed properly, I got no issues.

BTW, how does evryone feel about the outfit Blade wore in Deadpool the Guantlet?
looks like thats his look now, kevlar no sleeves or coat and a fade.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2014 02:23 AM
BlackWind

Originally posted by Trackz
looks like thats his look now, kevlar no sleeves or coat and a fade.

It reminds me of how he looked at the end of then first film. Just the sleeveless armor without the coat.

Though in Mighty Avengers he did seem rather attached to the coat, too.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2014 03:15 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Original Sin tie-in, Fights some fire breathing chickens

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?...le&id=52464

Old Post Apr 30th, 2014 08:29 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

according to the uncanny avengers, the characters were augmented but we don't know how and only blade showed off an ability he hadn't before, also the augmentation, if it exists, is never undone. so as far as we know, blade's vampiric abilities are there to stay.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2014 04:28 PM
BlackWind

I heard then writer did not know Blade was not a full vampire. So the feat is probably an inconsistency.

Old Post May 1st, 2014 10:02 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I heard then writer did not know Blade was not a full vampire. So the feat is probably an inconsistency.
That don't make sense really because Rogue called him a half-vampire.

Old Post May 1st, 2014 10:19 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

where'd you see that?

Old Post May 1st, 2014 08:50 PM
BlackWind

where'd you see that?

I think it was on ComicBookResoirces.

Regardless I'm not taking the turning into a bat thing to be worth using unless it happens again.

Old Post May 2nd, 2014 08:07 AM
Trackz

I think it was on ComicBookResoirces.

Regardless I'm not taking the turning into a bat thing to be worth using unless it happens again.
well he has referenced it before in the deadpool gauntlet.

Old Post May 2nd, 2014 02:22 PM
BlackWind

well he has referenced it before in the deadpool gauntlet.

What? That he "mixed it up with a mercenary overseas"?

I already think its lame. If it doesn't happen again I'm ignoring it.

Old Post May 2nd, 2014 06:27 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Blade told Deadpool that he can turn into a bat before. And in this issue he actually turns into a bat.

Old Post May 2nd, 2014 10:27 PM
DrDoomsday-360
Sentrydrawsthorsblood-3

man i kinda wish there was a Micheal Morbius Respect Thread erm

Old Post May 3rd, 2014 12:43 AM
DrDoomsday-360 is currently offline Click here to Send DrDoomsday-360 a Private Message Find more posts by DrDoomsday-360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote