KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Blade: the Vampire Hunter

Respect Blade: the Vampire Hunter
Started by: snoopdogg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 27 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackWind

I think Tracks is the only on who likes/cares about that retcon.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2014 09:40 PM
BlackWind is currently offline Click here to Send BlackWind a Private Message Find more posts by BlackWind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BlackWind
I think Tracks is the only on who likes/cares about that retcon.
based on...

Old Post Sep 1st, 2014 06:06 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Originally posted by Kazenji
Then its not confirmed

i'll wait for a confirmation from Kevin Fiege himself or Marvel Studio's.
you told him that his article didn't confirm the movie, when that's exactly what it did. that obviously doesn't mean the movie is officially confirmed, but he wasn't wrong presenting it as he did.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2014 06:07 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
Hell i don't know of any actors that can pull blade off convincingly...MJW great martial artist, shitty actor

Hell they're the only black Martial artist actors i even know of... erm
that's what there are stunt doubles for. personally I think that dude who plays Remy in House of Cards would be great:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 1st, 2014 06:08 PM
YFZ 350

Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
That was retconned right?

And also HELL NO! Id be so pissed dude im telling you. Racebending is already wayyy to common in Hollywood
I don't think so.

"The 350 twin is still the king of the dunes"

Old Post Sep 1st, 2014 08:11 PM
YFZ 350 is currently offline Click here to Send YFZ 350 a Private Message Find more posts by YFZ 350 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

Originally posted by Trackz
that's what there are stunt doubles for. personally I think that dude who plays Remy in House of Cards would be great:

(please log in to view the image)

You have a point. That hadn't crossed my mind.

He would make a great blade.
What do you think about mykel shannon jenkins

My Reality Is Your Imagination.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2014 08:46 PM
0mega Spawn is currently offline Click here to Send 0mega Spawn a Private Message Find more posts by 0mega Spawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrDoomsday-360
Sentrydrawsthorsblood-3

meh no

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2014 02:39 AM
DrDoomsday-360 is currently offline Click here to Send DrDoomsday-360 a Private Message Find more posts by DrDoomsday-360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Any cool Blade scenes from the Mighty Avengers Finale?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2014 12:32 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackWind

Sadly, no. If you were reading this past issue for Blade, you are going to be disappointed.

So long Blade! Its been a great year for you.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2014 01:49 AM
BlackWind is currently offline Click here to Send BlackWind a Private Message Find more posts by BlackWind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

Maybe that new dracula movie will spark a vampire movement which marvel will have no choice but to milk

My Reality Is Your Imagination.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2014 05:23 PM
0mega Spawn is currently offline Click here to Send 0mega Spawn a Private Message Find more posts by 0mega Spawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Old Post Apr 27th, 2015 06:36 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

X-23 was sure worried about Siphon getting Blades healing factor.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2015 07:38 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackWind

Blade actually didn't take years to show up again. Amazing.

Old Post May 17th, 2015 03:53 PM
BlackWind

Also did Blade throw Siphon through that wall? Because otherwise there seems to be no reason why pieces of the wall there scattered in the air.

Old Post May 17th, 2015 04:14 PM
Trackz

Blade actually didn't take years to show up again. Amazing.

word, and only two more months until his next appearance

Old Post May 17th, 2015 05:57 PM
Trackz

Also did Blade throw Siphon through that wall? Because otherwise there seems to be no reason why pieces of the wall there scattered in the air.

i thought so initially, but reading the issue, siphon threw blade through that wall first, and Blade came back and threw him through the hole Siphon made.

Old Post May 17th, 2015 05:58 PM
BlackWind

Originally posted by Trackz
i thought so initially, but reading the issue, siphon threw blade through that wall first, and Blade came back and threw him through the hole Siphon made.

No big deal. I'm just glad we got to see Blade riding a motorcycle.

Also, what's he going to be in next? eek!

Old Post May 17th, 2015 09:52 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Noob question. Who owns the movie rights to Blade atm?

He'd sure be a fine addition to the MCU.

Old Post May 17th, 2015 10:13 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Marvel has the movie rights back. They should do a Midnight Sons with Blade, Ghost Rider, and Dr. Strange.

Old Post May 17th, 2015 10:16 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Thanks. They don't have anything planned?

Old Post May 17th, 2015 10:18 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote