KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » pirate party :)

pirate party :)
Started by: Tramps Lady

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PirateofOslo

I'm just skipping straight tooooo..

YOU'RE HARRY FREAKIN' POTTER!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2010 06:00 PM
PirateofOslo is currently offline Click here to Send PirateofOslo a Private Message Find more posts by PirateofOslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

lies. I'm back tracking. Cause i'm obsessed enough to have this part memorized.

Rita Skeeter here for the daily prophet, reporting to you LIVE, dear readers, from Platform nine and three quarters. Where i've JUST happened upon the ORIGINAL wiz kid himself, Harry Potter, the Lad Who Lived! Now let's you and me get on the level HP. Where've you been for ten years? Are you excited to go to Hogwarts? Are you frightened for your life?
Why would I be frightened for my life?
Wwweeeelll! Ain't you (something that I don't understand...)? Know this, dear readers. HP, the 11-year-old titan shows NO FEAR! Even in the face of a murderous dog like Sirius Black!
Who's Sirius Black?
WHO'S SIRIUS BLACK?! You don't know? He USED to be your dad's best friend before he betrayed 'em to the Dark Lord and got 'em killed. YUP! Turns out he was a death eater! He killed 13 ducks before they caught 'em! (and I mean people!) He hates your guts! Wants ya dead! He JUST escaped from Azkaban, BBUUTTT it's no skin off your back, kid! You know why?

Yes, I did just recite that from total memory. I have a serious problem.

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 28th, 2010 10:41 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

No, you don't. I could have done it if I wasn't still flailing about the Adam concert I attended...

Old Post Sep 29th, 2010 03:52 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

I was actually on my way to do it but I was afraid that I would screw up.. Anyway, I totally just read it all, hearing Jaime's voice in my head smile

OK, NOW:

YOU'RE HARRY FREAKIN' POTTER!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2010 09:16 PM
PirateofOslo is currently offline Click here to Send PirateofOslo a Private Message Find more posts by PirateofOslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

I wouldn't wince at all, you're invincible to all harm!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 05:45 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Like Betty Crocker-!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 06:17 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

OH! I wanna eat you up!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 03:30 PM
PirateofOslo

No-one'll beat you up with that charm.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 10:10 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

Remember, Harry, kid, you're the boss...

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2010 12:32 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

You're the king...

Old Post Oct 4th, 2010 04:13 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

You're the bomb!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 05:12 AM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

But this is all so sad...

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Oct 6th, 2010 03:43 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

I mean, my mom and dad died long ago...

Old Post Oct 6th, 2010 08:32 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

LONG AGO THEY DIED!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2010 11:02 PM
PirateofOslo

I want to be psyched,

Old Post Oct 11th, 2010 08:00 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

But being unliked is all I know.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2010 01:09 AM
PirateofOslo

All he knows, that's why -

*aaaahhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh*

Old Post Oct 21st, 2010 07:12 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

I never thought i'd be a part of such a fate.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2010 10:53 PM
PirateofOslo

An opportunity elleven years late

Old Post Nov 7th, 2010 09:59 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

I think it's time for me to step up to the plate

Old Post Nov 8th, 2010 02:32 AM