KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » pirate party :)

pirate party :)
Started by: Tramps Lady

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

So...yeah...Adam. You know, Adam was on the Jonathan Ross show the same time as Jake...*cough*

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Jun 28th, 2010 07:12 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

I know! eek!

People were obsessing about it over on LiveJournal. big grin

Attachment: simultaneous.jpg
This has been downloaded 43 time(s).

Old Post Jul 1st, 2010 01:41 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Well dude they are 2 o the most amazing people on the planet.

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Jul 1st, 2010 04:34 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

yes

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2010 07:00 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
http://www.howitshouldhaveended.com...tid=51411100001

*rolls on the floor laughing*

"Is it because you're afraid of commitment?"
"Are you afraid she's gonna play baseball better than you?"
LOL!

I always wondered why he didn't just let her become a vampire at that point too.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2010 11:05 PM
PirateofOslo is currently offline Click here to Send PirateofOslo a Private Message Find more posts by PirateofOslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

True that.......

Old Post Jul 6th, 2010 10:46 AM
PirateofOslo

Edward is such a drama queen.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2010 06:08 PM
PirateofOslo is currently offline Click here to Send PirateofOslo a Private Message Find more posts by PirateofOslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

Edward should go die in a hole.

I'm team Jacob... even still... I dislike the franchise as a whole big grin

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Jul 7th, 2010 05:28 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

I'm on team Jacob-on-his-own-without-that-sleezy-backstabber-Bella. He deserves better than her. Really, Bella and Edward deserve each other.

But yeah, I'm with you, I've gotten REALLY tired of the franchise alltogether..

Old Post Jul 7th, 2010 07:59 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Yeah same. So sick of Hollywood wringing it dry. It's too much. But the thing is, whenever I read the books again, I fall in love with it again. Then I watch one of the movies and I fall out of love again. I also shift from Team Edward to Team Jacob. RPattz needs to die in a fiery pit of death.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2010 04:38 PM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

Edward should die in a hole... becoz i ily Jacob :P

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Jul 8th, 2010 08:48 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

Nah, I don't hate RPatz. KStew is a different matter though. OK, I don't HATE her. I just REALLY don't like her.

If you fall in love with the books, try watching this.
SO hilarious. It's just so spot on! And he reads the character Bella just like I see her. Watch all the videos! He's reallllllly funny!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2010 07:09 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

Also, this.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2010 06:42 AM
PirateofOslo

Lol that's funny! Especially the part when the Cullens don't know if they should let Bella become a Vamp or not. That made me laugh smile

Old Post Jul 9th, 2010 07:52 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

yes It DOES kinda lend itself to parodying a bit too easy...

Old Post Jul 9th, 2010 11:04 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Eh. The guy's accent is hot but the commentary pisses me off. I mean, I can usually take Twilight criticism but for some reason his made me angry.

The Twilight in 15 minutes one was hilarious though!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 05:24 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

big grin

And yes, parodying has to be done JUST right for it to work.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 08:25 AM
PirateofOslo

I still love it smile

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 12:31 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Feel free to smile

Old Post Jul 14th, 2010 03:54 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

I actually didn't watch it yet because my internet's kinda sucking. Will soon, though!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2010 06:36 AM