KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Are You Tired of Seeing Dick Grayson as Batman?

Are You Tired of Seeing Dick Grayson as Batman?
Started by: BlazeDragon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bouboumaster

Dick Grayson is great as Batman. Hope he keeps the cowl!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2010 04:24 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jinzin
laughing out loud

Now THAT'S how you mod Goddammit!
I'm all about setting an example.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jul 6th, 2010 03:48 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Never could be tired of it.dont want anybody else to be Tricky Dick. big grin Hope people got joke behind that. big grin

Old Post Jul 21st, 2010 08:59 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i will never tire of seeing Dick as Batm,an, however I know Bruce is returning , so I hope DC gives Dick another ongoing..

Originally posted by Mr Parker
Never could be tired of it.dont want anybody else to be Tricky Dick. big grin Hope people got joke behind that. big grin

i get it

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 21st, 2010 09:33 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Re: Are You Tired of seeing Dick Grayson as Batman?

Originally posted by BlazeDragon
He sucks as Batman, He just aint that good enough to Batman

Its about time that Bruce Wayne Returns

I knew this since begining of time.

'OH BUTZ WE HAVEZ TO CANT WAIT FO WAT MORRISON DOES NEXT!!!!! LOLOLZOLZOZLOZLZOZL"

Go figure the mind of a Morrison fan.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2010 04:39 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shorty19
thenewkidontheblock

I dont know about you im enjoying him as the new batman and i not be
suprised if bruce lets him keep the mantle.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2010 02:44 AM
shorty19 is currently offline Click here to Send shorty19 a Private Message Find more posts by shorty19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

Bruce Wayne is the one, true Batman. Richard Grayson is not. That will never change.

Get ready DC, Bruce is a comin'........back that is.

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Jul 27th, 2010 02:58 AM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Guardian

Give me Dick Grayson over Bruce any day. I like my Batman to have a personality and not be a douche.

Heck I don't need the new Dark Night comic or Inc.

As long as I have Dick Grayson Batman I am happy. Batman, Batman and Robin and Detective Comics have been phenomenal. Keep it coming DC

Old Post Dec 15th, 2010 02:41 AM
Silent Guardian is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Guardian a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Guardian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I miss Grayson as Nightwing, and for me Bruce will always be the superior Batman.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 15th, 2010 03:02 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by -Pr-
I miss Grayson as Nightwing, and for me Bruce will always be the superior Batman.

Co-signed.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2010 06:33 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

agree, but also i like both as batman and especially having bruce traverse the globe is a good thing

Old Post Dec 15th, 2010 07:46 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
agree, but also i like both as batman and especially having bruce traverse the globe is a good thing

having american writers write about europe is rarely a good thing stick out tongue

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 16th, 2010 12:49 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

having american writers write about europe is rarely a good thing stick out tongue

true.. too true

Old Post Dec 16th, 2010 02:52 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

I have a real problem with this "fun" Bruce Wayne that Morrison is trying to craft. Sure he said that was his intention when he came on the book years ago... but we are just starting to see the fruits now. I'm aware that this is how Bruce has been portrayed in the past, but the way he has been written for the past decade or two, this resurgent sense of levity that the character has now (particularly in his recent outings with Catwoman) just seem bizarre. Isn't the playfulness and being more laid back what separated Dick from Bruce in the first place? I want my Bruce Wayne a detached, paranoid, obsessive, single minded, manipulative hard ass... so I'm not feeling this new Batman Inc Bruce Wayne.

Retire for a while Bruce, let Dick handle things for a while.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Dec 16th, 2010 04:26 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

I agree with ya, the point of having Dick around as Batman is that Bruce is classic style Batman.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Dec 16th, 2010 12:24 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aztec
Reptilectric

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Dick Grayson is great as Batman. Hope he keeps the cowl!

I can't believe i'm agreeing with you. I also believe Dick is a better Batman than Bruce. Unlike, Bruce he isn't a douch and relatable. Unfortunately, Dick will not keep the cowl for too long. sad

Old Post Dec 16th, 2010 09:26 PM
aztec is currently offline Click here to Send aztec a Private Message Find more posts by aztec Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aztec
Reptilectric

Originally posted by Silent Guardian
Give me Dick Grayson over Bruce any day. I like my Batman to have a personality and not be a douche.

Heck I don't need the new Dark Night comic or Inc.

As long as I have Dick Grayson Batman I am happy. Batman, Batman and Robin and Detective Comics have been phenomenal. Keep it coming DC

Same here. I grew up with the funloving Batman from the sixties and superfriends. Before reading comics, Bruce was my favorite superhero. However, everything change as I grew older and realized that he was a douche. I idolize the man, because unlike other superheroes he didn't have powers.

Anyway, I prefer Grayson over Wayne. Dick has surpass Bruce in almost every category. People actually admire Grayson, unlike Bruce. Bruce installs fear, whereas as Grayson hope.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2010 09:33 PM
aztec is currently offline Click here to Send aztec a Private Message Find more posts by aztec Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Bruce Wayne IS Batman, unless he's dead. No one will be a better Batman than him while he's still walking. Dick is an interesting substitute, but I like him in his own niche.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Dec 16th, 2010 11:05 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimonComics

Is this in reference to Grant Morrison? Because I don't know how to break this to you, but...

Old Post Dec 17th, 2010 09:06 PM
SimonComics is currently offline Click here to Send SimonComics a Private Message Find more posts by SimonComics Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by SimonComics
Is this in reference to Grant Morrison? Because I don't know how to break this to you, but...

actually no, he's one of the few i trust, being scottish and all.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 17th, 2010 09:33 PM