KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Official Transformers 3 Discussion Thread

Official Transformers 3 Discussion Thread
Started by: Scythe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Squirrel Fart

I think its Alpha Trion but some people said they've seen Unicron in the trailer. Where is he, at the end?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2010 02:18 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

That really annoys me. If people have to speculate who a character is when the face is directly front and center, you didn't adapt the character well. We should be able to tell who that is without question, but Bay just doesn't give two shits.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2010 02:49 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

Just out of curiosity..........Is that the ship the Decepticons were on in the 2nd movie.?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2010 06:40 PM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bloinky
Just out of curiosity..........Is that the ship the Decepticons were on in the 2nd movie.?

Might be the Nemesis.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2010 07:40 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

He's got the appearance of Unicron, if not the size...
Maybe he terraforms the moon into his new body...?

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Dec 11th, 2010 08:09 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by The Nuul
I think its Alpha Trion but some people said they've seen Unicron in the trailer. Where is he, at the end?

Looks to be Alpha Trion to me as well. Not anywhere near the size of Unicron. I saw no other Transformers in the trailer.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2010 11:02 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

Just saw the trailer. Looks neat but it also worries me. So sector 7 knows about the transformers in the early 1900's and they knew something attacked the mars rover in 2005 or when ever that was. But now there is another cover up in 1969?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2010 02:37 AM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

there is apparently a scene where a transformewrs knocks over a building sam's in, and the orange bot does resemble unicron, would not be surprised if they include unicron as a decepticon that was lost when that ship crashed, and is around skyscraper size...

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Dec 13th, 2010 03:51 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by (>^^)>
there is apparently a scene where a transformewrs knocks over a building sam's in, and the orange bot does resemble unicron, would not be surprised if they include unicron as a decepticon that was lost when that ship crashed, and is around skyscraper size...

But Unicron is the size of a planef. It would be asinine to dumb his character down.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2010 10:43 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Thats never stopped Bay doing what he did to all the other characters.... sad

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Dec 16th, 2010 09:18 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Originally posted by LanceWindu
But Unicron is the size of a planef. It would be asinine to dumb his character down.

ya, pretty sure as this point, michael bay's goal is just to see how much he can shit on your childhood

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Dec 16th, 2010 02:23 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

They had better put a small sattelite in orbit when they orbit the moon, other wise it will be retarded if they can communicate with earth while supposedly on the darkside. and are they walking from where they land to the dark side? LOL
I can feel a bunch of dumb things coming for this one again.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2010 07:47 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

i don't think they are actually not on the dark side of the moon. so i think they are just cutting communications (this is why the guy says "Neil you are dark on the rock") plus we can see the earth and the lunar lander and the alien ship. so they are clearly not on the dark side of the moon. this will be a cover up and they landed early and used the black out from before they landed to buy some time.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2010 08:04 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Originally posted by darthmaul1
They had better put a small sattelite in orbit when they orbit the moon, other wise it will be retarded if they can communicate with earth while supposedly on the darkside. and are they walking from where they land to the dark side? LOL
I can feel a bunch of dumb things coming for this one again.

Soundwave'll probably get that gig.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2010 01:27 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
msgplacide

Aww Its the last one! Why does everything good have an end.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2011 12:50 AM
msgplacide is currently offline Click here to Send msgplacide a Private Message Find more posts by msgplacide Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

LOL at it being good.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2011 02:25 AM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Msgplacide is clearly a master of deadpan comedy.

He had me loling, too.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2011 02:07 PM
InfernoJG95
darth inferno

well as long as the romance is kept to a minimum and the whole giant alien robots beating the crap out of each other to a maximum

Old Post Jan 18th, 2011 01:09 PM
InfernoJG95 is currently offline Click here to Send InfernoJG95 a Private Message Find more posts by InfernoJG95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Yep. Thats what sells the tickets.....not "Sams teen love problem corner".

In fact thats what they should rename the movie franchise:

"Dawsons Creek shit + Some Bionacle robots."

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2011 11:04 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Im diggin' the rags over Megs face, I really am. Reminds me of the Sandrock Gundam.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2011 10:30 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote