KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Official Transformers 3 Discussion Thread

Official Transformers 3 Discussion Thread
Started by: Scythe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Rags ?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2011 12:03 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Yeah, one of the new DOTM toys depicts [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Megatron as a truck with a blanket covering his cargo. In bot mode, the blanket covers his left shoulder and half of his face.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2011 12:55 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2011 04:38 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Megatron as a tanker truck

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/trans...?i=1375&p=1

thought they were going for a tank.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2011 06:53 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

If that is megatron why the f is he a tanker truck????

Old Post Jan 31st, 2011 07:40 AM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

The film will explain everything. Not very well if you're not a fan of the Bay films. I'm glad to see Shockwave runnin' about, I'm also happy they strayed waaaay the f*ck away from the Geewun interface that most people who can't let go of the 80's would rage/cock pump about. I love G1 as much as the next guy, but this Bay-verse if you will is a completely seperate extension. Just like TF: Animated, TF: Prime and many of the Japanese toy lines.

I am, however, still hopeful that in the future we will perhaps see a G3 or a continuation of how things ended in G2 and such. If they're bringing back Thundercats as a cartoon series, then they'll eventually run out of 80's toons and someone will probably pick up G1 and say: "Let's finish this!" That! Better not suck.

So, I'll fully support most TF related oddities that spring up. I loved the Alternity line, even if the background stories reek of WTF. The Bayoformers are great as well in their own way because to me they mixed in what made Alternators so great.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2011 09:31 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

I just support each continuity on its own merit.

Something that Bayformers has lacked tremendously, so far.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2011 02:43 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

I'm really sorry to have to agree with you all. I don't see what's wrong with hollywood directors. A movie adaptation of a comic book, should follow the comic book script, not Michael's Bay retarded fantasy. He changed the characters veichle mode, he just keep adding more and more characters, big explosions, so that kids and people with no taste will buy the ticket and secure a big hit at the box office. I bet half my monthly check that if Christopher Nolan was directing this the two movies would have been epic. Megatron now is a truck with clothing? WTF??

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2011 02:44 AM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by K3VIL
[B] I don't see what's wrong with hollywood directors.

quote:
He changed the characters veichle mode, he just keep adding more and more characters, big explosions, so that kids and people with no taste will buy the ticket and secure a big hit at the box office.

What's not to understand?

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2011 04:01 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Yup. Its just businessmen funding a guy who seems to be on a mission to lower the IQ of his audiences, whilst ripping them off..

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2011 12:26 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Transformers 3 Super Bowl Spot

Old Post Feb 7th, 2011 09:22 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Well that last bit seems to be the "Oldboy" moment.

Looks like they were his thrusters we saw on shooting production.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2011 12:17 PM
Scythe
The Goat

Finally, a TF head-on collision.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2011 01:02 PM
K3VIL
Neutral Force

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlvK...notation_917690
This is the official superbowl trailer.
Now Bay has become officiali a screw-saga director. Transformers spaceships flying around blasting down buildings, Optimus Prime coming in flying and ripping Decepticons apart with his energon blades, lots of explosion and FX, and surely a poor script. Probably once again Sam will be the key for the fate of earth. I had enough of Lebouf poor acting adding more waste to one of the greatest cartoon ever. Bah. My grandma could direct a better movie.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2011 04:22 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

Now Bay has become officiali a screw-saga director. Transformers spaceships flying around blasting down buildings, Optimus Prime coming in flying and ripping Decepticons apart with his energon blades, lots of explosion and FX, and surely a poor script. Probably once again Sam will be the key for the fate of earth. I had enough of Lebouf poor acting adding more waste to one of the greatest cartoon ever. Bah. My grandma could direct a better movie.

I'm going in there with lower expectations than I did for the 2nd one. Hope it helps cause the 2nd movie totally sucked.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2011 06:44 AM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Thanks for not looking before posting.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2011 06:46 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Dark of the moon Prime.
(please log in to view the image)

Prime combined with trailer....!

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Feb 8th, 2011 at 03:41 PM

Old Post Feb 8th, 2011 03:38 PM
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Originally posted by Kazenji
Thanks for not looking before posting.

Man I live on the other side of the globe, there's the chance I'd get my hands on the tv spot later than you? Superbowl tv spots ain't aired in italy, otherwise I wouldn't waste a post by reposting that

Old Post Feb 8th, 2011 06:52 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by darthmaul1
I'm going in there with lower expectations than I did for the 2nd one. Hope it helps cause the 2nd movie totally sucked.
If I can get a free screening for this, I'll see it. If not, I'll wait for it on HBO. Feel like I got robbed last time.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2011 04:51 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Man I live on the other side of the globe, there's the chance I'd get my hands on the tv spot later than you? Superbowl tv spots ain't aired in italy, otherwise I wouldn't waste a post by reposting that

Well there is the internet its always on there roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 9th, 2011 05:17 AM