KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Official Transformers 3 Discussion Thread

Official Transformers 3 Discussion Thread
Started by: Scythe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
K3VIL
Neutral Force

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
Well there is the internet its always on there roll eyes (sarcastic)

Man are ou really that dumb? When it's morning for you it means it's night here in italy, and I also work during night, I don't get payed to wait for the next tv spot being released

Old Post Feb 9th, 2011 10:55 AM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

No, i'm not dumb

just pointing out these trailers what were shown for the superbowl can be watched on the internet.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2011 11:32 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Originally posted by K3VIL
Man are ou really that dumb? When it's morning for you it means it's night here in italy, and I also work during night, I don't get payed to wait for the next tv spot being released

But 'If you'd read even just a couple of posts up, K3VIL, especially suspecting yourself to be late to the party infowise, you'd have seen it already posted' is the point....And Im not far out from you, timezone wise. (In case you think I'm not understanding the timezone difference thing.)

But anyways, fellas, its no biggie, not worth spilling blood/flaming over, IMO.

We can all feel lied to and letdown by Bay together, regardless of our geographic locational differences.. smile

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Feb 9th, 2011 11:39 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Originally posted by I-Drop
If I can get a free screening for this, I'll see it. If not, I'll wait for it on HBO. Feel like I got robbed last time.

I sympathise.

The action looks good, from the trailers.....but we could say that for the other, previous films too. sad

Old Post Feb 9th, 2011 11:42 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Dark of the moon Prime.
(please log in to view the image)

Prime combined with trailer....!

So.... Fairy Power Ass-Master girly-butterfly-wings McPrime....

Yay or Nay?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2011 11:50 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

The stunned silence speaks volumes:
Its hideous. This is the pap they have in store for us...
Another good idea like Devastator turned into dog faeces. sad

Old Post Feb 11th, 2011 02:52 PM
Scythe
The Goat

Haven't had time to look at it, but I think it looks abit like ass. In those photos though. I recently saw this:

http://img843.imageshack.us/i/1297448945122.jpg/

Yeah, I was right, it was mistranformed, though not by much. The newest photo of it almost makes it worth getting, but that pricetag to me, kills it. I won't be getting it unless it's on clearance. Those first photos posted really made me hate it. Here's a vid that shows that the wings can be moved around abit and he has a huge ass gun.

Here's a vid that shows that the wings can be moved around abit and he has a huge ass gun.

Sentinal Prime though, that.... Looks beautiful....

Last edited by Scythe on Feb 12th, 2011 at 07:14 AM

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 07:06 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Yeah Prime looks a lot better with the wings with the wheels on them folded down like in the vid...thanks for posting it.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2011 12:12 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Teaser for the game, the folks who did 'War For Cybertron' are doing this

http://www.superherohype.com/news/a...f-the-moon-game

Old Post Feb 14th, 2011 09:15 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Their involvement bodes well....

Hopefully they'll be able to effectively put plots/character depth into the Bay universe for the 1st time. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 14th, 2011 03:44 PM
Scythe
The Goat

Sweet, Highmoon.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2011 09:45 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Blitzwing? :O

http://www.seibertron.com/transform...the-moon/20850/

Old Post Feb 19th, 2011 04:46 PM
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

Awesome trailer can't wait for the movie and game. BTW could someone explain to me how to make a spoiler like what Sadako of Girth has. Been tryin but no luck.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2011 08:32 PM
lordmegatron1 is currently offline Click here to Send lordmegatron1 a Private Message Find more posts by lordmegatron1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Easy way.

Click quote under his post.

Just get the spoiler tags from there.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2011 08:40 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

Thanks man.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2011 08:43 PM
lordmegatron1 is currently offline Click here to Send lordmegatron1 a Private Message Find more posts by lordmegatron1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

NP.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2011 08:52 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Blitzwing? :O

http://www.seibertron.com/transform...the-moon/20850/

I'd like that, he needs some love.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 11:20 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Yep. Hope its not bullshit.

Another thing that makes me think that that might be true is that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: triple changing seems to be a theme in this movie what with all these alt-alt modes that having been flying about on all the promo stuff....And Octane and Astrotrain make no sense scale wise in their alt modes...it'd have to be one or the other, in Bay's messed up hypocritical Mass shift "rule"...
But a big tank and a compact jet? I can actually see that working...!!! So as I say, hope its not bullshit...

(Sometimes I wouldn't be surprised if it was bullshit actually generated by the studio to attract those that rightly feel utterly disillusioned with the franchise...it looks so correspondant to the types of designs in the movies...and looks like pro-work...but no toys, character models, casting mentions or anything of that nature on Blitzwing so far.)
I guess well know for sure in a few months....)

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 12:41 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Watch, probably going to be Starscream after he 'absorbed' some parts from another bot, as Prime did in TF2.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 10:39 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Cool idea, except for the Eurofighter parts on it make me think otherwise...Starscream is a F-22 Raptor...

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 02:23 AM