KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Walking Dead

The Walking Dead
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (206): « First ... « 175 176 [177] 178 179 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
You just know that if they somehow kept him on then they would have made him a total pussy shithead. Look what they did to Morgan.

Also is the not-Whisperer lady leader named Jadis? Are they going for a White Witch of Narnia comparison?
Not the Guvner. He is a psychopath.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2017 05:29 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by Robtard
She has to hook up with Sasha first. That's happening.
I'm thinking she'll hook up with Tara, then die protecting her and Sasha. That seems like a really lazy and cheap arc that's just perfect for this show.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2017 09:40 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

While Tara seems the obvious choice due to her having a liquor-license, I think their shared interest in Gingerrage's dick and sorrow over loss of said dick will bring Rosita and Sasha together.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2017 09:48 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Man, compared to Daryl, Eugene's got it made with the saviors, and Negan's reaction to him was some funny as hell stuff.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2017 02:34 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Even his own wives find him deplorable. This guy is the worst. Lucky for him he's got the biggest coward in the show Eugene whose too afraid to do anything on his own.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2017 04:08 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

At least Negan doesn't do to any of them what the Governor did to Andrea. wink That was by far the worst relationship of the show.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2017 04:15 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
At least Negan doesn't do to any of them what the Governor did to Andrea. wink That was by far the worst relationship of the show.
Do not cross the Governor. But unlike Negan the Governor seduces his women naturally he doesn't just take them by way of Pluto the brute.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2017 04:21 AM
Flyattractor

Oh Gawd.... I mostly enjoyed this episode...well the Eugene parts I did....and I reallly...REALLY wish they would have Eugene outsmart Negan and TAKE OVER! Oh Gawd that would be GREAT!!!!!!!!!

I know it won't happen but still I can wish....and next episode...back to the boring Same Old Same Old.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2017 05:59 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by quanchi112
Do not cross the Governor. But unlike Negan the Governor seduces his women naturally he doesn't just take them by way of Pluto the brute.
20 wives>>>dating ugly Andrea

Just lol

PWNT

Old Post Feb 27th, 2017 09:29 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Arachnid1

Just lol
Not one wife wants to be with him. That's awful. Governor seduced two free willed women. Governor is just disgusting to his wives. He is flat out awful.

Last edited by quanchi112 on Feb 27th, 2017 at 09:57 PM

Old Post Feb 27th, 2017 09:50 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Arachnid1

Just lol

I didn't find Andrea to be ugly, but Negan like a proper dictator does have a harem of women.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2017 09:54 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Yeah, thought Andrea was okay looking (at best), but was the worst perversion of her comic counterpart out of the TV characters. Part of me feels I committed a taboo by even bringing her up. ninja

Old Post Feb 27th, 2017 10:20 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

The show has gone so far off the deep end into complete absurdity it really is hilarious how bad it is now.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2017 03:18 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

That last episode was boring as all hell. Felt more like a CW show, given all the unnecessary melodrama.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2017 11:32 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
That last episode was boring as all hell. Felt more like a CW show, given all the unnecessary melodrama.

Usually means it's kicking off in the next episode... I hope.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Mar 7th, 2017 02:40 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Yeah, thought Andrea was okay looking (at best), :

She cleaned up quite good. I remember watching Dumb&Dumber Too and it took me almost half the movie to realize that that was Her in it. I didn't recognize in when she wasn't all frumpled and covered in dirt.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2017 04:07 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

Originally posted by jaden101
The show has gone so far off the deep end into complete absurdity it really is hilarious how bad it is now.

Yeah man those Walkers COMPLETELY ignored Michonne shooting those targets... Not one looked WTF. And i guess Rick is actually Harry Houdini the way he escaped those Walkers lmao.

It's already bad enough having that cartoon character neegan talking so ****ing much.

My Reality Is Your Imagination.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2017 09:57 AM
0mega Spawn is currently offline Click here to Send 0mega Spawn a Private Message Find more posts by 0mega Spawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
And i guess Rick is actually Harry Houdini the way he escaped those Walkers lmao.

He was channeling Glenn's spirit.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2017 10:20 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
Yeah man those Walkers COMPLETELY ignored Michonne shooting those targets... Not one looked WTF. And i guess Rick is actually Harry Houdini the way he escaped those Walkers lmao.

It's already bad enough having that cartoon character neegan talking so ****ing much.

Well look. At. You.

I'm thinking how even more ridiculous the band of silent autistic freaks with no skilled hairdressers among them are. And the unbelievably bad CGI animals.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2017 09:17 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

TBF, the cgi animals is likely due to production cost, can't be cheap to dress-up those zombies.

There's no excuse for the garbage squad though, they look stupid.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2017 10:20 PM