KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Walking Dead

The Walking Dead
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (206): « First ... « 176 177 [178] 179 180 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

The show has always had its ups and downs; this isn't really the worst it's had imo, but still hope it steps it up next ep or so.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2017 10:46 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Oh my gaawwwwd. So many gay little speeches and cliches. "It's a one way ticket." Ugghh. "I can't be the leader once peace is established, but I'll end up becoming the begrudging leader again once a new threat arises. Again." Uggggghhhhhhhh.

It's really cute how the writers think the fake out death of the many character has any emotional effect on the audience whatsoever. They've done that how many times now?

Did anyone else spend the episode wondering how Rick is avoiding chronic pain and infection in his hand? He has a hole in it.

Rosita can suck a Bowie knife--if she'd hit Negan, the other saviors would have gunned all of Alexandria down within minutes. Her angry logic is getting stupid and boring.

Really cute and funny moment of Rick casually counting the walkers he has left to kill while the over-the-top background music plays on repeat.

Watching this show is like doing homework: you don't want to do it, but you've dedicated too much time to the class already to start slacking now.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2017 02:06 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Oh look, the Morgan everyone wanted.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2017 02:50 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

The Kingdom are a bunch of pussies

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 13th, 2017 05:57 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

the episode ****ing sucked by the way

Why the **** are they only now deciding to stand against Negan? They could've already united with Rick that Garbage Lady and eventually found that one Sea living crew and ****ed up the saviors, but no.

Sometimes the writing for this show irritates the **** out of me

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 13th, 2017 06:20 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
the episode ****ing sucked by the way

Why the **** are they only now deciding to stand against Negan? They could've already united with Rick that Garbage Lady and eventually found that one Sea living crew and ****ed up the saviors, but no.

Sometimes the writing for this show irritates the **** out of me

Well you have to remember the old TV saying.. "If people on TV weren't idiots they wouldn't get into the messes they get into, and then their would be no show."

And man Rick and his crew are STUHHHUUUPID!!!!!!!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2017 06:34 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Oh look, the Morgan everyone wanted.
not really. he's still being fcking stupid.

you kill Richard, one of the more capable people in the group... because his actions mistakenly lead to the death of a kid. but you didn't kill Wolves who were going around beheading people nd killing kids intentionally?

fck Morgan. fck his dead son. fck his dead wife. fck his bo staff. fck his dead sensei. fck the horse he road in on. and fck is mental breakdowns.

Last edited by marwash22 on Mar 13th, 2017 at 07:17 AM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2017 07:13 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

It wasn't just a kid Richard got killed, it was Morgan's protégé, and Rich, though pretty capable, has been a compromising hothead who kinda had something like this coming for awhile. Can agree that his death was a waste though.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2017 07:53 AM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

thanks for reminding me.

fck his protege, too.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2017 07:57 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

He also killed Richard to gain the Savior's trust.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Mar 13th, 2017 11:36 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Ezekiel and Morgan pacifistic for now, but once a big enough calamity befalls, they'll change their tune and nut up out of their philosophical funk?
Nailed it.

I counted 3 gay little speeches in this episode. Weird that nobody ever interrupts one another when they're making it.

The f*ck was up with that balcony scene? That was like something out of terrible play set in plantation days.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2017 02:00 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

That one was pretty obvious to be honest.

What gay little speeches?

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Mar 15th, 2017 02:02 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

It was. So why the writers insist on making the show obvious and predictable is beyond me.

You know the moments in each episode where one character tries to convince, reassure, or justify an action to some other characters? They're generally pretty forgettable in content and only serve as crux points to the plot, or as reminders to the audience what their goal and resolve is. Rick, Michonne, Morgan, Glenn, Sasha, Tara et al., are all pretty prone to them. Richard gave one this episode to Morgan, so did the black girl in the neo-slave outfit on the balcony (seriously, that whole exchange felt so out of place and forced).

I don't remember the third one, the episode is already fading from memory. But in recent seasons, it seems every episode has at least one gay little speech. They tend to be uninterrupted monologues, and everybody listening to them has Serious Face on. And they're never given by villains--they have their own sinister monologues. Gay little speeches are always by the heroes or anti-heroes.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2017 02:31 AM
Flyattractor

TWD TV likes those "Gay Little Speeches" cause it give the actors a chacne to "ACT" and those scenes eat up minutes of the show and are cheaper to film then the action and special effects bits.

TV YA ALL!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2017 06:08 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

While I was able to sit through the latest episode quite easily, it wasn't until it finished that I thought; 'That wasn't a very good episode.' Perhaps I was looking forward to it too much during my hellish day in work but afterwards I was kind of, meh. Interesting little bit right at the end though.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Mar 20th, 2017 10:18 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

The episode ****ing sucked

YEAH WE'RE SO DETERMINED TO KILL NEGAN, BUT LETS GO AHEAD AND TALK ABOUT OUR EMOTIONS FIRST. Also Daryl crying like a useless ***** instead of using his survival instincts, and killing the Saviors gradually in the surrounding forests proves he's useless. I want the Saviors to be annihilated so badly.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2017 10:27 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

The stupidity of their plan really got to me. At least there's only two episodes left of the season though, so we'll be getting down to the nitty gritty pretty soon.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2017 10:29 PM
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

[spoilers]So they concoct this half assed plan, then immediately get spotted trying to be heroes, then Sasha completely abandons the plan and decides to go in rambo... Alone[\spoilers]

My Reality Is Your Imagination.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2017 11:08 PM
0mega Spawn is currently offline Click here to Send 0mega Spawn a Private Message Find more posts by 0mega Spawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

If Sasha dies after obviously failing to kill Negan, we're going to be left with Rosita moping until she martyrs herself too. Sasha and Rosita both need to die, if only to stop with their drama/crying/pouty-determined faces and "I'm gonna kill him--together!" talk.

I'm still rooting for Gregory.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2017 12:07 AM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

I always thought the ending to All Out War was poor, hope they do a better job of it in the show if it happens in the season finale.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Mar 28th, 2017 12:55 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote