KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Walking Dead

The Walking Dead
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (181): « First ... « 178 179 [180] 181 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Supreme Snoke

quote: (post)
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
You'd have to be pretty stupid to trust people who swim around in garbage and talk like they never interacted with people despite the fact only a couple of years have passed since the apocalypse.

Rick is one dumb ****
He was a little desperate but things turned out alright. What impressed me is Rick didn't break and Negan had nothing left to play psychologically. He broke Negan. It's quite telling when the governor met Rick it was Rick trying to reason with him. Governor was unable to be talked out of taking the prison. Rick was not going to give into Negan despite his failed attempts at mentally ****ing with his psyche.

Negan ratings are also shit. I said this from the beginning Negan sucks and is a tired and boring villain. Kill the douche off.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2017 02:24 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by quanchi112
I do not read the comics.

So you do have some taste and sense at least.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2017 07:31 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Supreme Snoke

Originally posted by Flyattractor
So you do have some taste and sense at least.
Shut it.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2017 02:02 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Shut it.

Yes. That is what I suggest to anyone reading the TWD comic or watching the show. Shut it Up or Shut it Off.

Both are crap at this point.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2017 11:44 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Supreme Snoke

Yes. That is what I suggest to anyone reading the TWD comic or watching the show. Shut it Up or Shut it Off.

Both are crap at this point.
Show is still decent just needs to get rid of Negan. Negan isn't good for the show or ratings. He's also a gigantic pansy who is a huge pansy when he doesn't have huge numbers to his side.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 12:36 AM
Flyattractor

TBH the show is PLAYED OUT. It only has 3 real plots to it and all they can do is just Foam,Rinse,Repeat over and over again.

It is a very Limited Show.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 12:52 AM
quanchi112
Supreme Snoke

TBH the show is PLAYED OUT. It only has 3 real plots to it and all they can do is just Foam,Rinse,Repeat over and over again.

It is a very Limited Show.
You keep watching it, dummy.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 01:23 AM
Flyattractor

You keep watching it, dummy.

Yes, but only so I can have points with which to make fun of it.

I have pointed that out before.

evil face

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 02:19 AM
cdtm
@#$%

TV just drags things out for drama.

Kind of wished Negan actually killed Carl. If you're gonna do changes, do a change that matters (You can have whisperer girl be older or something down the line, and hook up with Daryl.)

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 12:42 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity

This show still sucks, huh? Figures.

I watched the first episode when it came back in February, which was shit, so I stopped.

'That's the trouble with fanatics... they're easy to manipulate, but somehow they take everything five steps too far.'

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 10:00 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

The only thing this show has going for it is the FanWankers interest in Who Dies in the Mid and Season Finales. Other then that nothing matters.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 10:24 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Respect to Carl for taking the initiative, he's catching up to Daryl as the show's badass, don't even think he barely flinched when Negan was gonna kill him. Hope they only take All Out War up to the mid-season finale next season though.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Apr 15th, 2017 01:01 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yeah. I somehow DOUBT that will happen. The it being ALL OUT WAR for that much of a time period.

NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

That would be FUN and Entertaining....

Old Post Apr 15th, 2017 06:23 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by Trocity
This show still sucks, huh? Figures.

I watched the first episode when it came back in February, which was shit, so I stopped.
> Says a Star Wars fan

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Apr 16th, 2017 10:33 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by cdtm

Kind of wished Negan actually killed Carl.

This. Plus should have been Some consequence shown for Rick defying Negan to his face like that.

But pretty sure Negan would have killed them both had help not arrived.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2017 10:46 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Finally got around to watching the season finale. Good episode. Great play by Negan pulling a Tywin and getting Ricks allies to turn against him in secret. That had me shitting bricks. It felt like we were about the get a repeat of the premier on steroids.

I wasn't a fan of the Kingdom and Hilltop showing up right on time though. That wasn't even coordinated. They just happened to decide to both show up fully armed to the teeth at Alexandria at the exact same time? Deus ex machina of the fking DECADE. Not even an exaggeration. Rick should have been screwed. Negan got blocked pretty hard by plot armor there.

Fking loved Sasha too. Her, Michonne, and Carol are the only good female characters at this point. Her taking one for the team was great, and actually pretty damn sad. Sad to see her go.

PWNT

Old Post Apr 21st, 2017 01:46 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Negan got blocked pretty hard by plot armor there.

Pretty much yeah.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2017 08:25 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TethAdamTheRock

Havent watched it in a while

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2017 10:30 PM
TethAdamTheRock is currently offline Click here to Send TethAdamTheRock a Private Message Find more posts by TethAdamTheRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by Arachnid1

Fking loved Sasha too. Her, Michonne, and Carol are the only good female characters at this point. Her taking one for the team was great, and actually pretty damn sad. Sad to see her go.

It was a cool premise, but I'm sure she would have been making some noises in the coffin that Negan would have heard.

By Stoic
Ignore List - H1A8, Mr.Parker

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2017 12:08 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

You'd be wrong

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 08:31 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote